ICC Cricket World Cup 2015

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Taylor is a big one! Take Anderson and SA are in driver's seat.

Mani

How in the whole wide world can one team be so unlucky? There's been no rain in NZ all this time and just today when it looked like we were on for 350 it rains. SMH. And why does DL method not reduced your wickets in hand!!! urgh, I'm going to be so disappointed if we don't make it because it blooming rained!!!
SA could have easily scored 370 or even more if it had not rained,with NZ 4 down i expect some luck for SA this time.

Insanity

Most apt username 2015
How in the whole wide world can one team be so unlucky? There's been no rain in NZ all this time and just today when it looked like we were on for 350 it rains. SMH. And why does DL method not reduced your wickets in hand!!! urgh, I'm going to be so disappointed if we don't make it because it blooming rained!!!
They did get a bit unlucky but there are no excuses for not being able to defend 298 in 43 overs. It would be more because of poor bowling than the rain.

Stretch

They did get a bit unlucky but there are no excuses for not being able to defend 298 in 43 overs. It would be more because of poor bowling than the rain.
It's a small ground. Plus you have the same amount of wickets left for 7 overs less with probably around 50 to 70 runs less to chase. It makes a huge difference. Add to that if we had the full 50 then around 5 of those overs would've been bowled by lesser bowlers. Oh and then AB de Villiers. It makes a difference, a massive one as you can take a bit more risk with all your wickets in hand and 7 overs less to bat.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
AB might be in trouble for slow over rate if this goes all the way. Played well over two hours for 27 overs.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Get to around 230 in 35 overs and then go for it would be my thinking. One of these two might have to stay till the end for NZ to win.

Insanity

Most apt username 2015
It's a small ground. Plus you have the same amount of wickets left for 7 overs less with probably around 50 to 70 runs less to chase. It makes a huge difference. Add to that if we had the full 50 then around 5 of those overs would've been bowled by lesser bowlers. Oh and then AB de Villiers. It makes a difference, a massive one as you can take a bit more risk with all your wickets in hand and 7 overs less to bat.
It's makes a difference, but then we are making an assumption that South Africa had gone on to score those runs. It takes one ball to get a batsmen out.

298 in 43 over in a World Cup semi-final is huge total regardless of the size of the ground. A good bowling attack, one of the top teams in the world, should be able to defend it most of the time. So far it has been poor bowling and field placings from the South Africans. There is a four hit every over in open gaps on the field. South Africans will have themsevles to blame if they lose this.

Mani

Lack of 5th bowler might cost this match for SA.These two with good partnership here.

Krovv

RedCafe Verified
Supports
Arsenal
Cricinfo just pointed out that they need 85 to win and 84 to tie. Either result will see them through. I hope it's not a tie. That'll be harsh on SA, really harsh. 1999 all over again.

Skills

Snitch
Imagine if it goes to the final ball with SA not realizing a tie sends NZ through :devil:

Stretch

This game is done. Less than 8 needed an over from here on with 2 set batsmen. Just don't see us pulling them back.

kotha

Think NZ have got this in the bag.. Big innings from Anderson and Elliott..