View full 2014-15 profile

5.5 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Rowem

gently, down the stream
I wonder what odds you could get on him becoming United's all time top goalscorer in the future :keano:

2 down, a couple hundred or so to go...

PickledRed

Supports
Liverpool
Does he also have a higher ceiling than Sterling?

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
Not going to get carried away. Obviously delighted for the lad to get two goals on his debut, but neither were fantastic finishes.
Oh come on mate, to score two on a debut is an achievement for the kid.

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
First one was decent.
Dont get me wrong, it was good reactions to get to the ball first and he made good contact, but he was a tad fortunate that it went between the keepers legs, im sure he didnt intend that part.

@The Mitcher
As I said, very pleased for him to have gotten two goals. Definitely an achievement regardless of the manner of them (which isnt to say they were particularly bad mind you)

Genius Me!

Proud EE fan, 10k club member & NSFW crew member
Let's not overhype him. Would have to judge him over the next season to even know whether he's good enough for the first team.
The same was being said of Januzaj last summer. Wilson is in the Januzaj bracket of players rather than Macheda IMO. Special player with special potential, and if the new manager puts faith in youth then I see him playing a decent part next season provided he has a good tour akin to Adnan last summer.

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
Dont get me wrong, it was good reactions to get to the ball first and he made good contact, but he was a tad fortunate that it went between the keepers legs, im sure he didnt intend that part.
Have a look at some of his reserve goals, the boy is a natural finisher, quick too. Obviously he's still a fair way away from starting for us consistently but this is a terrific start. I think Van Gaal will take to him too.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Crazy debut for him, got an eye for the goal definitely. Can develop into fantastic striker with older team mates he's got here.

LR7

He's a bit special this lad. Nice to see him transferring his goalscoring form for the U21s to the first team. I have high hopes for him next season.

Front three of Lawrence - Wilson - Januzaj was just :drool:

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
The future is oranje.
I have said it in other post. Remove the deadwood, bring 4-5 quality players and use these kids as squad players. We need hunger and talent more then experience and stability

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Would like to see him paired with another mobile striker upfront(unlike Fella), he didn't have any space to show what he can offer in his all around game, but still grabbed two goals which is more than enough.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
He's a bit special this lad. Nice to see him transferring his goalscoring form for the U21s to the first team. I have high hopes for him next season.

Front three of Lawrence - Wilson - Januzaj was just :drool:
Add pereira, janko and varela

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Easy lads. Let's be cool. In reality he still has a long way to go, but today will be a massive massive confidence boost.

daniel9988

With the right coaching, aka Van Gaal who has quite the track record with developing players. Hopefully we can see United youngsters like Wilson and Januzaj reaching their potential. That would just be amazing, especially with them being from United's academy :devil::devil:

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
I have said it in other post. Remove the deadwood, bring 4-5 quality players and use these kids as squad players. We need hunger and talent more then experience and stability
That was meant to be a pun, but okay!

Ekeke

He's our joint 7th highest goalscorer in the premier league this season with Valencia and Young

Last edited:

ManUtd43vr

Always knew he had it in him. Whatever I have seen of him this season, I always thought he is going to be a star for us. Hope he progresses very well. He does things in a simple way but he is very intelligent.

Kag

He seems to have that nack of knowing where to be inside the box. Very predatory. In an ideal world, he'd have that Hernandez-like inclination for goals but a better all round game. Here's hoping.

Donut

Does he also have a higher ceiling than Sterling?
Is this Januzaj vs. Sterling thing?

And if it is, have you even watched the game today? Januzaj showed his incredible potential yet again.

Raw

Well done to the guy, deserves to at least be on the bench for Southampton.

There's so many strikers now that need more chances, looks like Hernandez might be off if we decide to stick with Wilson :(

Edit: Don't play him for Southampton, forgot about the U21 final!

Last edited:

Iron Stove

Except for the goals, I thought he held up the ball really well too.

stu_1992

Great for him to get 2 debut goals. That's about as good as you could hope for really. Not sure if he will play the next game though. Probably deserves to, but they may want to keep him for the U-21 league final just because he's had a big part to play in that squad.

Eric'sCollar

Asked for his wife's permission before signing up
Have watched as much as possible this season. Not surprised at all that he scored two goals, he really has what it takes to make a great striker. Hopefully we see him get a full pre-season with the first team and with the World Cup on, I think he will get some good game time.