Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
Its funny because his goalscoring was supposed to be his strong point
It really never was. He scored 4 goals in one game and people who never actually watched him starting saying it was his best attribute when it never was. His link up play has always been what has made him, and it can be seen today. Great play with Rashford and Martial.

His chance was hard and Joel did really well to get out on him so I cant complain much there.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
I think that was the best half he's had for us. Absolutely crucial in the build-up.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
He's a very, very good player no matter how much some people want to argue against that fact.
Not yet. He seems to have a lot of the components of a very, very good player, but doesn't seem to know how to use them over an extended period of time.

I think, in one or two more years time, he'll be the player that we need him to be. Lets not forget that this is his first proper year as a PL level footballer.

Again, I really like what I see from this guy. The future looks very bright.

NinjaFletch

Not yet. He seems to have a lot of the components of a very, very good player, but doesn't seem to know how to use them over an extended period of time.

I think, in one or two more years time, he'll be the player that we need him to be. Lets not forget that this is his first proper year as a PL level footballer.

Again, I really like what I see from this guy. The future looks very bright.
Obviously not the finished article, I mean more his actual talent.

I just can't understand how people look at him and don't think he has any ability whatsoever.

Red Stone

Should get a role as a Stormtrooper in the new Star Wars flick with his shooting ability.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
The shit he's getting in the match thread is so ridiculous.

He's even getting blamed for not being able to reach that Martial cross ffs

Minimalist

I think he's the sort of player who Brian Clough would have advised, "why don't you just pass it to someone who can actually finish, son?"

Robbie Boy

The reporter on FM104 (Irish radio station) said Lingard scored the og, but he reiterated it several times. Poor Jesse, taking the blame for Smalling and all now.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
The reporter on FM104 (Irish radio station) said Lingard scored the og, but he reiterated it several times. Poor Jesse, taking the blame for Smalling and all now.
Well they are both beige and there's only the 12" height difference

Eddy_JukeZ

Not his biggest fan, but he did have a good game. I just wish his end product was better, but I could say that for our entire team.

dichinero

I have no issues with him as a squad player. Every club needs one. He was wasteful today but decent overall

Devil may care

I thought he was excellent i the first half, he picked up some excellent positions and his short passing was sharp and inventive. He didn't get into the second half enough but overall a good game.

JoaquinJoaquin

Thought he was good in the first half, game passed him by in the second though, was lucky to get the 90.

Skills

Snitch
His movement is brilliant. Always adds a bit of pace/momentum to our attack as soon as he gets the ball, i just wish he a bit more end product.

Paul the Wolf

France - can't win anything with Swedish turnips
If this player plays for United next season I think I'm going to have a seizure. Hopefully Mourinho will not play him.

He hides the whole time, people calling it good movement, wtf, he places himself the other side of an opponent from the player in possession; is hopeless at shooting, rarely runs at people and can't defend.

He had a reasonable first half for the first time in over 10 games and was utterly useless and a waste of space as usual in the second half

I've been watching United for so many years and can't remember being so frustrated that a player should be in our team and that includes us signing Fellaini, who had a good game today, but even when he doesn't at least he tries!

Born2Lose

He's certainly a squad player, but he really shows how much we need pacey players on both wings to compensate for a sludge of a midfield. I like the bloke, but I really don't see where Mata fits in this team. The football is much better without him.

JoaquinJoaquin

If this player plays for United next season I think I'm going to have a seizure. Hopefully Mourinho will not play him.

He hides the whole time, people calling it good movement, wtf, he places himself the other side of an opponent from the player in possession; is hopeless at shooting, rarely runs at people and can't defend.

He had a reasonable first half for the first time in over 10 games and was utterly useless and a waste of space as usual in the second half

I've been watching United for so many years and can't remember being so frustrated that a player should be in our team and that includes us signing Fellaini, who had a good game today, but even when he doesn't at least he tries!
Mourinho won't pick him. Not sure it will be Mourinho managing though unfortunately.

No11

Supports
Aberdeen

Hope you make a good recovery.

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...

More touches than Rashford or Martial. The 3rd most passes on the team, 2 shots, and 3 key passes. If he is hiding the whole time then wtf do you call what the others are doing?

Paul the Wolf

France - can't win anything with Swedish turnips
More touches than Rashford or Martial. The 3rd most passes on the team, 2 shots, and 3 key passes. If he is hiding the whole time then wtf do you call what the others are doing?
Some daft stats that prove nothing, 2 shots he should have scored and missed spectacularly , where were the key passes? Next you'll tell me he should have been MOM ahead of Martial or DDG.
Better to watch the match, I think

Verminator

What an interesting post.

Status
Not open for further replies.