5.6 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wayne's World

He's the definition of our decline in recent years, we appreciate mediocrity in Lingard. He's not good enough and never will be good enough for a top level team and the sad thing is I don't think he'd start in any of the other 19 Premier League teams but somehow is for us.

It's depressing and he needs to be shipped out ASAP next season

Golden Nugget

Thought he was terrible tonight. Didn't see him do much at all, and when we did have periods of good play, he was nowhere to be seen.

JoaquinJoaquin

He is better coming in from the left. Done a job on the right where we haven't really got anything else.
So now that's the 3rd position I have heard that 'he is better from'. Started with him being 'best through the middle' in which he was shown to be poor. Then it was 'his best position is on the right' and he has been pointless in that position to. Now it's from the left....

iKeano

Tonight was my last straw with him, especially following his pathetic video from the bus at West Ham. He's quick and industrious, but that's not enough by a country mile. His touch is very poor, he can't shoot and his decision-making is shocking.
If Mourinho comes in, we may well see Jesse shipped out & I for one wouldn't miss him.

3KDré

He isn't even that quick to be honest. He can barely outpace any fullbacks.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
Tonight was my last straw with him, especially following his pathetic video from the bus at West Ham. He's quick and industrious, but that's not enough by a country mile. His touch is very poor, he can't shoot and his decision-making is shocking.
If Mourinho comes in, we may well see Jesse shipped out & I for one wouldn't miss him.
Think his decision is making is N/A as there isn't any. He doesnt run at players, he doesn't try anything creative, he's realised he can't cross, he turns down opportunities to shoot. His decision making is limited to playing the safest pass to a red shirt which Van Gaal would love but doesn't help a team in desperate need of creativity and goals.

Robbie Boy

He constantly loses the ball and basically, he doesn't look like he has a clue what to do with the ball when he has it.

Vilev

I think he is very useful squad player, a bit like Park was, but as a starting line-up goes we need someone much more creative on the right.

jem

I think he is very useful squad player, a bit like Park was, but as a starting line-up goes we need someone much more creative on the right.
I don't think he's anywhere near as good as Park was. And my God he looks like a gimp in that video...

Chaky_Best

Supports 'a joke of a club'.
I agree with what everyone are saying here.

He's not good enough even for our current state, 5th place

He works hard on the wing, which is basically what our academy produces. (Drinkwater, Simpsons, Brady, M.Keane...)

He's good attitude and is willing to help, but it's not good enough. He can't cross, can't pass a defender. I just hope that he'll be on the bench (or send in loan) next year

Minimalist

Absolute instinct strike. Fantastic.

Perhaps the goal that wins a lot of folks over (including myself).

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Should've dabbed for the goal. Feck the shirt take off, that's so cliche.

OneUnited24

Watch the overreactions to Lingard reach an all time high tonight....
Enjoy it. I don't think anyone thinks he'll ever be the next messi but he can still become a good player for us. If he can replace Youngs contribution in the squad id be more than made up

SSSSnake

I haven't been in this thread since his poor form...but just coming back to show my face to say Jesse is a world beater and all that

Status
Not open for further replies.