5.6 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoaquinJoaquin

Yea watch people enjoy a young local lad score a cup final winner!
I'm not saying don't enjoy it, Christ I bloody enjoyed it! I'm saying just wait for the abundance of posts saying he has been excellent all season now etc.

Ekeke

Great finish and delighted for him. However he's a bit mediocre and should continue being used off the bench

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
He's just won us the FA Cup. Can we not leave the moaning about how poor he is for a few minutes at least?

mu4c_20le

Great finish and delighted for him. However he's a bit mediocre and should continue being used off the bench
He enjoyed a lot of game time this season because Memphis was poor, he was always meant to be a squad player. But I love his attitude and determination, he takes every chance he gets and always gives everything.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Brilliant goal. Made an impact off the bench. Well played!

Ekeke

He enjoyed a lot of game time this season because Memphis was poor, he was always meant to be a squad player. But I love his attitude and determination, he takes every chance he gets and always gives everything.
I don't disagree, its not his fault we don't have a player doing a lot more than him to play on the right

Esquire

Hero today... great job Jesse. Need to improve to be a starter next year but don't worry about it. Get hammered tonight!

Shamwow

listens to shit music & watches Mrs Brown's Boys
Lad! Didn't get the first goalscorer bet off him (hard to turn down at 25/1) but I'm still made up that it was him who scored the winner!

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Can't believe he's not Scholes. Fantastic goal on fantastic occasion.

SSSSnake

I'm not saying don't enjoy it, Christ I bloody enjoyed it! I'm saying just wait for the abundance of posts saying he has been excellent all season now etc.
Come on bud don't dampen the mood. Let's be happy he scored the winner. I think most on here accept he'll be a squad player going forward. I don't see many people saying "I told you so"

Ixion

Incredible goal. He had a split second to react to that ball coming to him and to hit the ball like that is unbelieveable. Probably the best goal he'll ever score.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
An homegrown player who has been here since the age of 8 scoring a fecking ridiculous goal in a cup final. Incredible, incredible scenes!

JoaquinJoaquin

Come on bud don't dampen the mood. Let's be happy he scored the winner. I think most on here accept he'll be a squad player going forward. I don't see many people saying "I told you so"
No, I'll be honest I was happy for him, for all the stick I have given him this season I still like to see players from the youth sides play in the first team and get good moments. Bet you're buzzing mate :D!

Status
Not open for further replies.