Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Just seen his Opel Mokka X commercial on the telly and wow they hit that grill hard with the whitening airbrush. He almost looks normal.

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
B is fair I think. People on here make the same mistakes that pool fans do who reckon Liverpool should challenge for everything and win loads of trophies. The truth is, they're a tier below the top teams and Klopp actually got them performing right where they belong with some ups (finishing top 4 last year and two cup finals) and downs (throwing the league like they did in 2015/16 and last year when they went out of the cups within weeks).

I actually think that despite all the flack he got, Rodgers had them performing right where they belonged as well. A great year that was mostly due to Suarez and Sturridge and around 7th place beside that.

The Bloody-Nine

Jurgen Klopp wanted to manage Manchester United at the start of his coaching career.

Klopp will guide his Liverpool side out against Jose Mourinho’s United on Saturday, hoping to extend his 12-8 lead over the Portuguese.

The German has been Reds manager since October 2015 after enjoying lengthy spells with Mainz and Borussia Dortmund.

His mentor at the former club, Eckhard Krautzun, says his “dream” was always to manage in the Premier League – but his ideal club was once United.

“I’m not surprised he does so well,” the former Mainz coach told The Set Pieces.

“It would be his dream to go to England one day and his favourite club would be [Manchester] United. That’s what he said.”

Krautzun then recalled a conversation he had with almost-Tottenham manager Sir Alex Ferguson.

The 76-year-old added: “I said, ‘Jürgen Klopp, if he goes abroad, if he goes to England, his love would be Manchester United.'”

http://www.football365.com/news/klopp-always-wanted-to-manage-favourite-club-man-united

royboy16

The moon gave me flowers for funerals to come.
I’ve seen him compared to Moyes and the Cookie Monster in this thread, but it’s not like we’re in a crisis. It’s just frustrating that games seem to be repeating the same patterns.

Klopp’s stubbornness surrounding his style of play will hold him back here and at other clubs he manages. He definitely needs to learn and develop just like players do.
Coleman ?

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
You know you've touched bottom when there's a piece on skysports by the title

The Debate: Klopp v Rodgers
Rodgers wasn't that bad as a manager. He has his shortcomings but he's a decent coach.

Member 90887

Rodgers wasn't that bad as a manager. He has his shortcomings but he's a decent coach.
I agree, i'm not saying that the article is out of place. it just says something about a job a manager -who is supposed to be world class- is doing at Liverpool.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Excuses in early, presumably he has a plan to counteract what he believes will be our game plan? :yawn:

Whereas they will be playing long balls from the 80th minute onwards.

Irrational.

Quite liked his pre-match press conference from today:

Came across pretty well - very frank, open and honest. In complete contrast to Jose who is holding his cards very close to his chest. Gives his views on how he thinks Jose will line up, Mkhitaryan, reports of allegedly wanting the United job and the significance of the game against us tomorrow.

Interesting how Salah is now their first choice penalty taker after he scored that pen for Egypt.

I'm sure this charming persona will go to shit the moment there's a decision against Liverpool tomorrow. He's as unstable as his mandible. :lol:

Kapardin

Came across pretty well - very frank, open and honest. In complete contrast to Jose who is holding his cards very close to his chest. Gives his views on how he thinks Jose will line up, Mkhitaryan, reports of allegedly wanting the United job and the significance of the game against us tomorrow.
Its' not like Klopp's got anything to hide in terms of tactics, he's strictly a Plan A guy. Jose usually mixes things up, so you could say he might be hiding something. Liverpool will run and press like headless chickens as usual, its' up to us to cope with it.

Also, good to know he is still the same obsessed weirdo judging by the quotes:

"Very often against us they have played pretty early long [balls]," Klopp told reporters. "They had always a target player last year - it was Ibrahimovic, now it's Lukaku."
Thinks we play long to Lukaku...well I hope we do exactly what he says, score and win the game.

Fridge chutney

Interesting how Salah is now their first choice penalty taker after he scored that pen for Egypt.

I'm sure this charming persona will go to shit the moment there's a decision against Liverpool tomorrow. He's as unstable as his mandible. :lol:
Agree. He came across very well. Hard to disagree with a lot of what he said. Was also complimentary towards us and our players!

Irrational.

Jurgen Klopp refuses to criticise Jose Mourinho's approach to the game but does say: "For sure you could not play this way at Liverpool but it's OK for Manchester United."

:lol:

Fener1907

Yes, and clearly it's acceptable to already be eight points off the pace after just eight games, potentially 10 if City win their game. As shit as United's performance was, he can keep pandering to their desperation for the romanticism of Liverpool narrative if it means he keeps them mediocre. United will take that all day long.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Blah blah, blah blah blah... annoying cnut

Carragher was right, he could’ve gone more attacking himself but didn’t.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Jurgen Klopp refuses to criticise Jose Mourinho's approach to the game but does say: "For sure you could not play this way at Liverpool but it's OK for Manchester United."
You couldn't break us down though, could you, Jurgen?

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Just another frustrating loss of points for him, this season.

Wondering how many times he'll try to shift attention from his team's obvious problems that wasn't addressed in the summer.

LARulz

:lol: He's so bitter

Of course you couldn't get away with it at Liverpool. You either need to win or lose gloriously - feck actually winning stuff and thinking more than one game at a time

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness

:lol:
It's an easy and obvious dig. Fair play. But we'll still finish the season better off than his Liverpool. Klopp's a loser.

Peanut Butter

He's so bitter!

Because you play the same way, every damn game, it's why opponent's have worked you out you yellow toothed, Deirdre Barlow looking motherchucker!

It's why we win trophies and it's why you don't!