La Liga - 2015/2016

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
The speed of Real's play in the attacking 3rd compared to watching us is ridiculous.

FCBarca

Mes que un Rag
Supports
Peace
Oh dear. You don't think relegation is possible do you?
More to the point, they are only 5 pts from relegation zone. It's possible although it's hard to believe considering the quality in the squad but it's been a competitive season in the Primera. Even relegation zone teams can threaten the top teams

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
The speed of Real's play in the attacking 3rd compared to watching us is ridiculous.
Its ridiculous in it's own right. It's weird how the ball is constantly moving with such pace, but most of the team seem to be in first gear, barely even jogging.

Pace on the ball is so much more important than pace in the legs. We have neither.

Skorenzy

Absolutely class goal by Ronaldo.
Surely one of his best in RM colours, I remember some similar footwork v Galatasaray not too long ago and some great cutting inside goals in 09/10, but this one was different class in terms of control and speed of execution.

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
Yep, that's one of his best goals for us imo. At least in recent memory. He's scored some great goals in his first and second season.

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
Marcelo is one of my favourite players in world football. He's so entertaining, best attacking full back in the world for me.

Raul Madrid

Madrid have conceded a good few chances in this game. It is worrying, a better team would take them.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Its ridiculous in it's own right. It's weird how the ball is constantly moving with such pace, but most of the team seem to be in first gear, barely even jogging.

Pace on the ball is so much more important than pace in the legs. We have neither.
One word, technique. Whenever our players pass to each other with pace on the ball, they lose it because of a shite first touch.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
What is the record for most hat-tricks at one club? Surely aronaldo is close to the record.

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
The silence from the commentators confused me, thought it'd gone wide or something :lol:

His movement in the box is special. Really special.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
What a shite league La Liga is. Boring as feck. The smaller teams seem just woeful. 6-0 seems to norm for Madrid at home.

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
What a shite league La Liga is. Boring as feck. The smaller teams seem just woeful. 6-0 seems to norm for Madrid at home.
Most premier league games are tight affairs with lots of sideways passing until something happens every 20 minutes. Sometimes it's nice to watch Real Madrid and Barcelona to see just how entertaining one team can be. Watching Ronaldo, Bale, James, Benzema, Isco, Marcelo, Messi, Neymar and Suarez never gets boring.

Raul Madrid

Madrid and Barcelona have been hammering teams in the CL for the last 5 or so seasons too, both in the group stage and in the knockouts. There are a lot of results I can bring up to back this up. Madrid and Barcelona are just very strong teams. The games in the PL are tighter, but that is due to there being no teams that have been particularly great over the last few seasons. This is also backed up by how their teams struggle in the CL, mainly in the groups, but also in the knockouts (the few teams that actually make it there, that is).

Offside

Most premier league games are tight affairs with lots of sideways passing until something happens every 20 minutes. Sometimes it's nice to watch Real Madrid and Barcelona to see just how entertaining one team can be. Watching Ronaldo, Bale, James, Benzema, Isco, Marcelo, Messi, Neymar and Suarez never gets boring.
It is boring when they are just walking through that pathetic defence. But I am talking about how competetive the league is. 4-0 at half time is a joke.

Offside

Madrid and Barcelona have been hammering teams in the CL for the last 5 or so seasons too, both in the group stage and in the knockouts. There are a lot of results I can bring up to back this up. Madrid and Barcelona are just very strong teams. The games in the PL are tighter, but that is due to there having been no teams that are particularly great in the last few seasons. This is also backed up by how their teams struggle in the CL, mainly in the groups, but also in the knockouts (the few teams that actually make it there, that is).
I agree. Although the Premier League was much better when the top teams were dominating Europe than La Liga is now.

Raul Madrid

I agree. Although the Premier League was much better when the top teams were dominating Europe than La Liga is now.
The PL certainly was very strong during that period when the teams went far in the CL every year, but "much better" than La Liga now? Is there anything factual to actually back that up? If anything, La Liga has a stronger claim due to their teams in the Europa League doing better than their PL counterparts at the time. I am looking forward to the "PL teams not taking it seriously claim", but surely if they were so strong, then the Uefa Cup/Europa League would be a breeze for them. La Liga has been top of Uefa's coefficient rankings for the best part of the last 15 years for good reason.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Do you think that Norwich,Sunderland or Bournemouth would put up a good fight in Bernabeu?

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
What an imbecile. If you had the likes of Real Madrid, Bayern or Barca in this league they would be tearing the place up left right and centre.. and that is just against Manchester United, let alone Bournemouth, Watford. Our top sides are poor as feck compared to these genuine giants of modern football.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Brilliant goal by Ronaldo, vintage performance.. good to see!!

Offside

The PL certainly was very strong during that period when the teams went far in the CL every year, but "much better" than La Liga now? Is there anything factual to actually back that up? If anything, La Liga has a stronger claim due to their teams in the Europa League doing better than their PL counterparts at the time. I am looking forward to the "PL teams not taking it seriously claim", but surely if they were so strong, then the Uefa Cup/Europa League would be a breeze for them.
I'm talking about the entertainment value of the league. Real Madrid and Barcelona are great to watch in Europe as there is some actual tempo and atmosphere. Most league games the away team doesn't bother, there is no atmosphere and it's boring. Reminds me of Man Utd in the early 2000's.

At one point the Premier League had clubs like Boro and Fulham in the final of the Europa league. 3 out of 4 teams in the semi finals 3 years in a row. There was 4 teams brilliant in Europe which is more entertaining than 2/3.

The attitude of the away teams pisses me off. The way there is no away fans and such a lackluster attitude from the away team at the off.

Offside

What an imbecile. If you had the likes of Real Madrid, Bayern or Barca in this league they would be tearing the place up left right and centre.. and that is just against Manchester United, let alone Bournemouth, Watford. Our top sides are poor as feck compared to these genuine giants of modern football.
Manchester United's team of 2008 was better than the current Real Madrid team yet we didn't win 5-0 every week did we? We didn't have the same challenger every year and a guarenteed spot in the semi-final of the cup.