La Liga - 2015/2016

Ixion

Also, did the commentator on Sky just say that Barca's discipline is normally perfect or something along those lines?
The Sky commentators are so biased towards Barca and Real its unbelieveable sometimes.

Snake Plissken

Aka LTS10
Aduriz spends half the game feigning injury then lambasts Bravo for avoiding a challenge :lol:

What a wanker

Jerch

Epic match. The comentator on my TV is massive Barca fan, he is ok when he is not doing Barca but it is always to obvious that he support Barca when he is doing Barca matched, but yeah he is having a big meltdown at the moment. It is epic :lol::lol::lol:

Unlikely lad

I'm watching this in Arabic, no idea what the commentator is on about, but so much emotion in everything he says :lol:

Baxter

34 years old. Great goalscorer. Should've put the first one away though.

Joemo

whistling in the wind
Vamooooooooosssssssssssssss!!!! 31 years!!!!!

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
For a change in the rule the red card is applicable in Liga, so Piqué will lose a game :devil:

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
Switched off the Liverpool game at half time. Made the right choice, enjoyed this immensely.

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
Mathieu scored a few vital goals last season but aside from that he's been a wank signing.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
These last days in Bilbao were debating about celebrating the trophy with la Gabarra, a boat with the players, very famous in the 80´s when they won 2 consecutive ligas. It´s a minor trophy but could be nice to see it :)

Wowi

Rød grød med fløde
Didn't look like more than a booking. Clumsy, but that's about it.

Joemo

whistling in the wind
What an idiot. He won't be making an appearance any time soon.

sallycinnamin

Mathieu scored a few vital goals last season but aside from that he's been a wank signing.
Absolutely woeful I know there is that section who remind us how suspect Barca can be at the back but Matthieu reminds me of Senderos average at best.