La Liga 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Watch you guys playing like vintage Arsenal against us after the international break. Comes at a good time for you guys to get your heads right and steady the ship.
It's the only game i feel confident we can get something from. Never really feared you that much, while i always shit my pants against the other big teams.

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
Wow, Messi. Perfect through ball to Neymar and ruthless finishing just a minute later.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
494 Barca goals for Messi and he's not even 30 yet! He'll hit 700 if he stays which will be totally fecking outrageous.

Chip

None of the teams have any defensive discipline at all. Could be 3-2 in this half alone.

Chip

Neymar wasteful again. Very entertaining match, but glad I'm not supporting any of them. The lack of defensive discipline would kill me.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
what a pity the red card. Even with 10 Valencia are playing a good match. Now Zaza will score in a counter

BlueCelery

Supports
Chelsea
Remarkable how Suarez gets away with these weekly missed sitters because of the club he plays for.

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
Scoring from a 70 meter run, no tiki-taka or philosophy, FCBARCA has to be mad :lol:

wr8_utd

:'(
Neymar is outrageously good at beating his full back. To think there are people who think Bale is on a similar level.

FCBarca

Mes que un Rag
Supports
Peace
Scoring from a 70 meter run, no tiki-taka or philosophy, FCBARCA has to be mad :lol:
Mad to think a Barcelona fan would be mad at them scoring. Neymar is brilliant and in great form at a time the team needs him to be - would like to see him convert more of his attempts from open play however

Nice win, MSN look revitalized but midfield concerns along with the 3-4-3 getting exposed fairly easily will need to get better

padr81

Supports
Man City
Penalty and a red card when struggling. Never change Barcelona, never change.
How can you argue that wasn't justified, stone wall peno and red card regardless of the team who got it. Only Madrid tinted glasses could see that differently.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
How can you argue that wasn't justified, stone wall peno and red card regardless of the team who got it. Only Madrid tinted glasses could see that differently.
Yup. Stupid by mangala and dracula makes a meal of it, but correct decision

Also think the non-call on neymar's peno was correct. There's contact but entirely accidental, legs get entangled while they run. Not sure what the rules say in that situation though

All in all, barcelona very relaxed at the back, but valencia just can't defend to save their lives. Rubbish team, no wonder they're so far down the table. It's not a matter of managers or anything, that team just plain suck

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Yet I seem to recall RM losing quite recently to the very same team you claim sucks
At mestalla, and entirely our fault. We also barely beat sporting at home, doesn't make them any less shite

padr81

Supports
Man City
Yup. Stupid by mangala and dracula makes a meal of it, but correct decision

Also think the non-call on neymar's peno was correct. There's contact but entirely accidental, legs get entangled while they run. Not sure what the rules say in that situation though

All in all, barcelona very relaxed at the back, but valencia just can't defend to save their lives. Rubbish team, no wonder they're so far down the table. It's not a matter of managers or anything, that team just plain suck
Their fall from grace has been stunning. I think I read somewhere it was money problems or something. Used to be a good side, best of the rest after yourselves and Barca.

Kinsella

Copy & Paste Merchant
494 Barca goals for Messi and he's not even 30 yet! He'll hit 700 if he stays which will be totally fecking outrageous.
It always makes me question the legitimacy of Pele's supposed goal tally.

Redondo_Pirri

Supports
Real Madrid
After 28 games in the current LaLiga season, Barcelona have managed to avoid both red cards and penalties, becoming the first team to do so since 1971.

RoyH1

After 28 games in the current LaLiga season, Barcelona have managed to avoid both red cards and penalties, becoming the first team to do so since 1971.
Poor of the ref that does. It would just help reinforce the narrative that referees favour Real Madrid's interests. If you whistle a penalty against Barcelona, you bloody well make sure that it is absolutely incontestable.

Ridge Racer

Supports
Real Madrid
It always makes me question the legitimacy of Pele's supposed goal tally.
Pele's record is counting friendlies of all kinds against nobodies. Wouldn't be surprised if he even counted the goals he scores in his home's garden

Status
Not open for further replies.