Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fergus' son

Gets very easily confused
Well, we missed Denis Irwin for various spells and our entire team didn't suffer. And he was one of the best left backs to have played the game in English football so...
Of course the team suffered. You lose one of your best players and replace them with a lesser player, then the team suffers. The extent of the suffering can vary, but the team will suffer.

Fergus' son

Gets very easily confused
OK well put it this way, our entire left side didn't completely collapse when Denis was injured

That's because our entire left side was a lot better then than it is now.

Losing one of your best players, and player of the season so far, will have an effect on the rest of the team, that much is obvious.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Glad to see the boy out and about. Though I thought he would have binned those tight pants. What is it with young lads nowadays and their taste in fashion:rolleyes:

Joemo

whistling in the wind
Must have been a bad leg break for him to have to wear a double-leg cast.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Absolutely terrible that a club like Manchester United couldn't put in the right support system to keep a roof over his head.

Trizy

Hope he recovers well. Don't see any cast on his leg. The medical field has improved leaps and bounds.

It's no medical advancement, it's those skinny fecking jeans.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Nice touch by PSV fans...

HabeasC

I think our defence is still solid, but we aren't as good going forwards since he has been injured as there are few overlapping runs now.

ZDwyr

I miss seeing him just burst past two or three opposition players.

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
Does anyone know how he's recovering now? How much longer will he need? 2/3 months is my guess.
Still think it would be better if he sat this season out and got a proper pre-season under his belt first.

Cantona'sCollar

Still think it would be better if he sat this season out and got a proper pre-season under his belt first.
Agreed. We do not want another Rooney/Giggs situation.

Edit: @Crackers To answer your question, I heard there is a chance he could be fit to play by April, maybe even March - doubt that he will, though, with the way LVG deals with injured players (bar Rooney).

the hea

Can't wait to have him back in the team, alongside Martial he is the most exiting prospect we have and it was a joy to watch him bomb forward on that left side before his injury.

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Can't wait to have him back in the team, alongside Martial he is the most exiting prospect we have and it was a joy to watch him bomb forward on that left side before his injury.
Yep. I'd argue that in terms of being complete in a set position, he is our best player alongside De Gea. Been a huge miss

Spock

Young Luke coming back in March makes me nervous. I know he's desperate to play but I'd rather see him brought back slowly starting in July. Screw the Euros, no way could he be top form by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.