Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
He seems like a bastard and we're lacking in bastards. Happy with this.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Nice to actually sign someone!

And it seems like he genuinely wanted to join the club, I always love seeing that. He could become a fan favorite I feel.

Welcome aboard, Marcos.
Been the case with all our signings so far this summer really! Our history with Argentinean players isn't so good though. Hopefully he won't go on strike again but from everything I've seen, it seems like a dream of his so hopefully not.

Paolo Di Canio

"we have to realise it's a doggy dog market"
His first name is Marcos, its Marcos, Its Marcos
His second name is Rojo, its Rojo, its Rojo
He done it in the World Cup, the World Cup, the World Cup
We said then we'll have em, we'll have em, we'll have em

Oooowoooohooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
So wait why's the few £16m now? Sporting clearly said €9m on their twitter account.

Skills

Snitch
One of the best things about this signing is that absolutely nobody had a clue until Rojo let it slip. Then him going on strike, part ownership is what exploded this into a saga. Very quiet on our end, so it gives me a lot of hope there's more going on in the background.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Welcome Rojo. Hopefully Van Gaal will turn him into a world class defender.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
So I guess he's one of the targets Woodward said we were making progress on during that MUTV interview and it also proves that the whole van Gaal evaluating speech was just a smokescreen while we're silently sealing deals with no interest from the media. Interesting, there could be more Rojo and Herrera type of signings that come out of nowhere in these 2 weeks!

Red Stone

So happy we've got another defender in. It could be the difference between another disaster season and having a good run.

That being said, this better not be it for the summer. We still need more.

KeninDC

Rest in Peace
Gives me (slim) hope that there's actually a process in place--and United are throwing some head fakes by getting the press thinking we're in for one player while negotiating with another. Herrara came out of nowhere-now Rojo.

That Ronaldo/Messi double swoop is just around the corner :)

Mali_Zeus

So I guess he's one of the targets Woodward said we were making progress on during that MUTV interview and it also proves that the whole van Gaal evaluating speech was just a smokescreen while we're silently sealing deals with no interest from the media. Interesting, there could be more Rojo and Herrera type of signings that come out of nowhere in these 2 weeks!
Yeah that maybe means work is in progress for one or 2 more targets. I hope at least.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
So we've been after him since the world cup, but only decided to make a bid 2 weeks before the end of the window after the season had already started instead of getting it done early so we can have him bed in during pre season? Smart.

pseudo_canadian

Gives me (slim) hope that there's actually a process in place--and United are throwing some head fakes by getting the press thinking we're in for one player while negotiating with another. Herrara came out of nowhere-now Rojo.

That Ronaldo/Messi double swoop is just around the corner :)
:drool:

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
So we've been after him since the world cup, but only decided to make a bid 2 weeks before the end of the window after the season had already started instead of getting it done early so we can have him bed in during pre season? Smart.

Deal was very complicated, journos on MUTV said Rojo was affiliated to the same agency as Mangala who's only signed for Manchester City recently after agreeing everything with them ages ago.