Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoo

BT were praising him too much I know he’s English but come on. He was decent and tried hardHis corners are consistently terrible I don’t know why he’s allowed, Shaw took one and we almost scored.

Aint gota Kalou

Our most threatening attacker today. Still frustrates but at least he looks like he had an idea of how to create and can actually scare the opponent.

I want to get him and Martial in the team but theyre both better on the left. Maybe try one of them upfront.

bescobarrada

He's a player who, in my opinion, doesn't make good decisions. Lately he is failing to give the final pass correctly.

Foxbatt

He actually has no idea at all to create anything. He has been spoilt by the media.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
He needs to calm down and focus on controling the ball first, then proceed with all the things he supposed to do.

He did that perfectly vs Liverpool last season, I'm sure he got the tools.

Illyriann

Supports
LVGOUT
Pace but no brain. Rashford will never be world class, hype has stopped finally and will free kicks he was reminding me of Bebe tonight .

Inception

Rashford is terrible, should play sanchez on the right & martial on the left. Don't know why we sub sanchez? we should have sub rashford instead.

Backrow Singer

He needs a good attacking coach to help him with his decision making etc
So it’s Jose’s fault he can’t look up and have the presence of mind to pass the ball to a player who is unmarked?

There comes a point where you’ve got to have a certain degree of common sense and a certain degree of vision. There is a baseline and he falls considerably below that in my opinion.

On the plus side, he looked like he was actually conscious during that 90 minutes which probably puts him in the top 3 for us tonight.

RooneyLegend

He's got a fair bit in his favour, some time with quality attacking coaching and he'll be a great player.

JohnnyLaw

I find myself thinking more and more that a loan would be a good thing for the kid. I think he's got enormous ambitions but the pressure and the expectations are getting to him. He needs to calm down a bit and work on himself for a while, I don't think he has that peace of mind for us. Maybe a new manager could help get him back on the right course but I still don't see him playing the part for us that he himself or people are expecting. I think that a Fulham, Bournemouth, Crystal Palace or Wolves would be perfect for him, and his renown would probably help make sure he got enough playing time.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
First off, get off corners.

Second, grow up. Too many times he cries like a little kid when he's tackled or loses the ball. Get back up and show us why you're starting.
Exactly this. It is so weird. When he first came up, he was a kid playing like he wanted to be a grown up.. So refreshing and was one of his strengths. Guess he seemed mature and focused. Something has changed for him because now he plays like a grown up wanting to be a kid. Like it is a hassle to do the things he is supposed to be doing. Seems just frustrated.

Thiagoal

He's crying out for an extended run in the team (as is Martial) These guys have the talent but need to learn through experience! The seasons a write off now anyway so may as well use it to develop these players! And I agree with the above comment- he needs proper coaching! Put him in a Klopp team and he'd be devastating

TheFlagStaysDown

Supports
Shamrock rovers
I find myself thinking more and more that a loan would be a good thing for the kid. I think he's got enormous ambitions but the pressure and the expectations are getting to him. He needs to calm down a bit and work on himself for a while, I don't think he has that peace of mind for us. Maybe a new manager could help get him back on the right course but I still don't see him playing the part for us that he himself or people are expecting. I think that a Fulham, Bournemouth, Crystal Palace or Wolves would be perfect for him, and his renown would probably help make sure he got enough playing time.
Loan would be great or just extended run under a manager who will make him listen about certain things, like not being selfish and teach him how to attack in fact..

Born2Lose

Thought he was a bright spark last night, should never ever take another corner though.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
He's got zero intelligence. Makes the same fecking mistakes every time. How can you possibly take the same shit corner like 6 times in a row?

It's weird having a player that always receives praise from the media no matter how good or bad he is - not that he was that bad yesterday. He's got great enthusiasm but no end product.

Sylar

His corners werent great, but the issue isnt that he kept taking them, its more that nobody on the pitch or sidelines had a word for it to be changed. They all just let it continue (until Shaw took one which was better). Its just mad nobody could see it was happening and nobody went across and said, im taking it, you instead go in the box and try score.

Also I dont like seeing him out wide. His best performances have been when hes around the box and goal. He should be a goal scorer for us, not somebody out wide. I was just thinking, imagine if Fergie had bought chicha and played him left attack instead of up top. We would have all said what a shit signing.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
His football intelligence must be negative. Plays like he's the only one on the pitch.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Corners aside he played well last night. Happy to take a touch and get a pot shot away, coming the closest to scoring from the free kick etc.
When the midfield is dire as it is the space is limited, but he made the most of it.
Probably our best wide player at the club, always happy to take somebody on and seems to have good self belief.

Red_toad

His football intelligence must be negative. Plays like he's the only one on the pitch.
Stands out as he generally the only player on the pitch willing to take risks and actually does thing at speed. State of the Caf, moan about players being static, then moan about players who aren't. Lad's 20 and a very exciting talent. Some can see that others like to dwell on all the negatives. He's a striker, they're supposed to be selfish, awareness of others will come with age, but if you don't shoot you'll never score.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Stands out as he generally the only player on the pitch willing to take risks and actually does thing at speed. State of the Caf, moan about players being static, then moan about players who aren't. Lad's 20 and a very exciting talent. Some can see that others like to dwell on all the negatives. He's a striker, they're supposed to be selfish, awareness of others will come with age, but if you don't shoot you'll never score.
Could not agree more, the same people will go into the Pogba thread and say he's the most talented player at the club when he is regularly as frustrating as Rashford.
If a shot he takes doesn't go in it doesn't mean his football intelligence is poor, it just means he's actually willing to try to score.

Handré1990

Think we should be careful about judging the kids too harhsly at this time. Nothing seems to be working out from a team perspective. The condition we’re in dictates that it’s incredibly hard to find any consistency. Rashford was pretty bright yesterday I thought. Not a good game, but noone can suggest he isn’t trying. He has some extreme skills that we’re not utilising. I still think he’ll be an important player for us, just not under current management.

cyberman

He uses his speed to isolate himself from support which forces him to take 2/3 players on which he fails at every time.
He actually creates very little and delivers very little into the box.
Those are massive flaws to have and his age is an excuse tbh. Theres nothing suggesting he is learning from his mistakes at all.

Red_toad

He uses his speed to isolate himself from support which forces him to take 2/3 players on which he fails at every time.
He actually creates very little and delivers very little into the box.
Those are massive flaws to have and his age is an excuse tbh. Theres nothing suggesting he is learning from his mistakes at all.
Yeah mate he needs to fall into line with the boring zombie stuff, play it safe and have a high pass %. Blah blah blah.....

Only player on the pitch who looked dangerous again Valencia, he can carry on just like that for me, lad showing balls to give it a go....

Acole9

Outstanding
Tried his hardest to make something happen. He can hold his head up unlike the rest of our attackers who played yesterday.

Foxbatt

Tried his hardest to make something happen. He can hold his head up unlike the rest of our attackers who played yesterday.
If he does hold his head high and look up then he will see some of his team mates are in a better position than him. But whether he will pass is a different story.
He has been pretty useless as the rest of them

Mr PG

Rashford is terrible, should play sanchez on the right & martial on the left. Don't know why we sub sanchez? we should have sub rashford instead.
Rashford middle martial left Sanchez right and give them a run of games

Mr PG

Rashers will never have the ball control of say martial ... mata due to long legs (see smalling)

RedCurry

We need to go back to what I believe was Mourinho's most successful period with us. Give Rashford and Martial 60 and 30 mins of all games on LW spot. Let them compete and play a settled position for a run of games.

Red_Ramirez

I love him...he is one of us, has that Manchester United mentality...and will be hurting.

But for 12 months or so he has been disappointing.

Still young with loads of potential so have faith in him in the long run

Rashford is Red

Woziak

Last two games, he's been our best striker which is not saying much but he gives a s...unlike some of the others!

Just give him a run of 5 or 6 games and he might start a decent scoring run plus he has the touch and creativity that others currently lack.

Status
Not open for further replies.