g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });
Marcus Rashford image 10

Marcus Rashford England flag

2018-19 Performances

View full 2018-19 profile

5.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ether

Very disappointed in him if it's true that he refused to do a warm-down after the Young Boys game. Thought his attitude would be a bit better than that.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Thought it was an excellent finish all things considered, very tricky to get that in.

Rinnegan240

For all his faults, a player like Rashford actually gets some urgency into our gameplay. Actually seemed like a Manchester United player with the willingness to put opponents on the back foot. Can't wait for him to play under a manager that is actually willing to play football that does not get you looking longingly at a full bottle of prescription aspirin with a good mind to ending it all with .

Ashley R1+O

Superb goal, nice instinctive finish. I genuinely don't understand how people can't see the difference between the level that he is at compared to Martial. He might he a bit raw emotionally and have the same traits as Martial but his mentality is on a far far higher level.

Tibs

A front three of Martial, Sanchez and Rashford should be given a 4-5 game run.

TheFlagStaysDown

Supports
Shamrock rovers
great finish, happy for him to get on the scoresheet, finally the front post corner paid the dividents, must be the first one in 200tries I believe. Shaw is on them these days right? I mean not a bad delivery

Aloysius's Back 3

A front three of Martial, Sanchez and Rashford should be given a 4-5 game run.
Exactly -

Jose came in to this team & instantly said that Martial & Rashford were not his type of striker.

Adding Lukaku to Martial & Rashford didn't benefit Martial or Rashford nor did it benefit Lukaku.

Jose is one of the very few managers who would have had the chance to manage Martial & Rashford - and then buy 2 strikers that completely change their role in their team. Any other manager would have gone after a player like Sanchez or a player who can play AM as a way of increasing both martial & Rashfords ability to get chances in Central positions & score goals.

The 3 you mentioned have the ability to be cohesive in attack that is simply not going to happen with Lukaku - hell even Ibrahimlvic; even though latter was a better player.

el3mel

I think they should all interchange throughout the game
Can't see it working. All of them seem to lose all their abilities once they go on the right.

I'll try Sanchez up top and Martial left winger, but we desperately need someone on the right to do the same job Martial does on the left.

IrishRedDevil

I actually missed the goal until just now. It's a much better technical finish that Felipe Anderson's yet drew such muted applause from the BT Sports commentators.
It was a great goal but he didn’t score it v United, so no one cares.

Man Utd 0:0 Valencia

sam147

One of the worst players on the pitch. Im all for taking shots and trying to score goals but maybe learn to look up for once you absolute brainless donkey. Cant dribble from the wing and when he does get the ball he actually has a decent cross but the problem is he is too selfish to cross.

marktan

He tries and I want to like him.. but he crosses like he's taking a shot and dribbles as though he's dribbling through on goal. He's a striker, I think he could be a good one, but he's a terrible wide player.

He was good under Van Gaal in his first season as a striker but I'm sorry, he'll never make a decent PL wide player for any team.

Hamadovich86

Has great drive and desire to play but dear fecking god he needs to stop taking corners, hes absolutely dog shit at it. His weak passing ability will be a hindrance to his career if he doesnt dramatically improve.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
First off, get off corners.

Second, grow up. Too many times he cries like a little kid when he's tackled or loses the ball. Get back up and show us why you're starting.

Idxomer

Why the hell was he taking corner after corner when every one of them was falling in the hands of the keeper?

Shaw who isn't a great crosser of the ball took one and it was better than all of his attempts.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Why the hell was he talking corner after corner when every one of them was falling in the hands of the keeper?

Shaw who isn't a great crosser of the ball took one and it was better than all of his attempts.
Someone needed to step in and take it off him tbh. One Shaw corner was worth 10 of Rashford's.

Foxbatt

He is too selfish to be a team player. It's one thing taking a shot on goal if you have a chance but he never passes even when his team mates are in a better position.
Because he is English the pundits all praise him but he is useless.

El Jefe

Has unbelievable power on his shots, not good for much else though atm.

Not even 10% as good as himself and the British media think he is.

Treble

That effort was terrific. But overall didn't impress much.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
Needs to learn some fecking humilty, struts around thinking he's Cristiano fecking Ronaldo while he performs like Bebe

ForestRGoinUp

Seems the only development/change in his game over 3 years has been someone telling him to play more selfishly. He doesn't even get his head up when running at the defense. Disappointing

Status
Not open for further replies.