Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Brave and in the same time intelligent performance.

Recently getting fouled a lot in nasty manner. Hard to stop him the legal way.

Handré1990

Love him. He’s looked much more assured lately, and seems to be developing brilliantly. Was really weird seeing some genious say after the PSG match how he hasn’t developed since his breakthrough. Clearly on an upwards trajectory. A mature performance today where he took it upon himself to be the outlet for our counters.

automaticflare

Quality today about 5 times from Chelsea corners he single handedly slowed them down getting back at us. Just love this kids passion for the game and the club. Hope he continues to grow. Love him

Canagel

He will only get better.

So excited to watch his development after we sacked the toxic one.

Walters_19_MuFc

Absolutely fantastic.

His cross for Pogba's goal was inch perfect. Could have easily had another assist too, following that great run.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
His work rate and that cross for Pogba was fantastic. He puts so much pressure on the opposition on both offense and defense. I hope he can stay healthy and keep his rhythm going.

Milo2035

I remember how I felt sorry for him just months ago. He looked so stiff and scared. He was under so much pressure from the fans and the manager. One miss and people wanted him to be sold.
Look at him now. So much confidence, so determined. Opponents s*** themselves everytime he got the ball or made a run.
Make me smile 'cause I've been his biggest fan since his debut.
The scared kitten was transformed into a deadly cougar. Thank you Ole.

Web of Bissaka

We don't have a right winger!

Wait..

Said it before. Give him dual hybrid role (ST and RW) especially when Martial is playing with similar role at the opposite side. Rashford is good at any sides. That'll solve our RW problem. Time to make this diamond formation more permanent.

ash_86

Wonderful, just wonderful player he's become. His decision making has become so good in this season. That calmness to roll the ball for Lukaku after beating 3 people was just class. No way he's doing that last season.

Fridge chutney

I would like us to clone Rashford and play him on the right. He can then feed beautiful balls to Rashford in the center.

What a player. This season he's stepped it up another level.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
It’s absolutely embarrassing that some of the reds were talking about selling him after one okayish performance against PSG.

Anyone who wants to sell Rashford or doesn't rate him is quite frankly a moron right now.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I swear he leaves Kanté in the dust everytime we face them. Kanté never gets near dispossessing him.

Patrick08

We don't have a right winger!

Wait..

Said it before. Give him dual hybrid role (ST and RW) especially when Martial is playing with similar role at the opposite side. Rashford is good at any sides. That'll solve our RW problem. Time to make this diamond formation more permanent.
Reminds me of muller.

Also a very good pass by Matic. If only we had a half decent striker to at least attempt to get on the end of Rashfords pass.

I think he is settling in to his position. Now his purple scoring patch looks to be over he is showing how effective he can be as a supporting striker or coming in from wide, which is where ive always thought he will end up. His pressing and general play have been good for some time, we just need one more player in the front line who will consistently score goals and we are well set for the future.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Also a very good pass by Matic. If only we had a half decent striker to at least attempt to get on the end of Rashfords pass.
One of the big difference since Ole came in. We play ground passes to counter attack rather than just hoof and pray.

ROFLUTION

Could be a thread on this.. Who'd be Rashford's ideal partner to buy?

I say someone quick and mobile, who understands his intelligence and can finish too.. Dybala or Douglas Costa for instance..

podurban2

Could be a thread in this.. Who'd be Rashford's ideal partner to buy?

I say someone quick and mobile, who understands his intelligence and can finish too.. Dybala or Douglas Costa for instance..
Dybala was the first to spring to my mind when someone mentioned playing the diamond with Martial and Rashford up top.

Fracture90

Amazing talent, that cross for Pogba's header was sublime, he must've ran something like 15km last night.

One thing I hold against him is his eagerness to do everything alone and impress in situations where it's much more beneficial for the team if he sends the ball forward. If he can fix that decision making, he'll be so much better.

Sylar

Still remember people calling him Rashford and Rashbeck. Or saying hes not good enough to play up top.

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
Some strikers have crap games where they are totally ineffective. Look at lewandowski against liverpool, a world class striker but was totally ineffective for the game. Rashford was the same against PSG, doesn't mean he lacks quality just that sometimes it happens. It was ridiculous the amount of crap he got when the whole team was poor against PSG.

Against Chelsea he reminded everyone of his quality again. Although next time he has a poor game I can see a lot of people getting on his back again.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Could be a thread on this.. Who'd be Rashford's ideal partner to buy?

Mbappé. Teams would be beaten before the game even starts.

Bwuk

Really think we need to stick with the diamond, it suits Rashford and Martial a lot better.

criticalanalysis

Came in just to say that after seeing that video but you got there first. Brilliant first time pass from his weaker foot into Rashford's stride.

Many would have played that further ahead but it would have given the covering defender (Azpilicueta?) a much easier time to step forward and nip it away or close the space.

Status
Not open for further replies.