Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trizy

Been a big critic of Rashford for certain parts of his game but one thing I can never fault is his efforts in game.

All these modern footballers need to take note of what a real man does when fouled/injured without rolling around the ground like a fecking pussy.

Reminded me of Lindelof in one of Joses final games. It's the mentality you want in your squad.

Sylar

Absolute hero. To play majority of the game despite being the first one injured is just mad.

Hope hes back for weekend

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
Rashford has a brain on him. I remember earlier in his career he was passing the ball in front of him, taking players on at all times. At one point today we struggled a bit after Palace goal, and a couple of times we had the ball for a bit but our midfielders and attackers lost it, kept pressure on us. Until Rashford got the ball, slowed the play down, we played a few passes and then Young scored from that. All credit to Rashford for this mature action, which helped win us the game! Bossman!

Sylar

Wondering if he comes in for Sanchez next game or plays as sub again, and then gets a start vs PSG.

Raw

I think he'll be on the bench again and come on later if needs be. It's not worth risking him this weekend, Sanchez and Lukaku can handle it.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
I think he'll be on the bench again and come on later if needs be. It's not worth risking him this weekend, Sanchez and Lukaku can handle it.
It’s not a risk if he’s recovered. The games are all important, he shouldn’t play if his ankle is still injured, he should if he isn’t. If his ankle is fine he should not be rested just because it wasn’t fine some days earlier.

Brightonian

Clearly still getting back to total fitness from that injury. He's a player who relies on 100% sharpness so he's not going to look himself for maybe another week or so I'd think, unfortunately. Wasn't terrible by any means, but wasn't good either.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
One of his worst games this season, but he hardly even got the ball in good positions.doesn't look half fresh though, he badly needs a rest, it's ridiculous that he survived so many knocks.

Art

Art the artist
Poor game but can never fault the effort from rashy in the second half. Did everything he can. Onwards and upwards.

el3mel

Poor today. Looks like him and Lukaku can play together because Lukaku will occupy the positions he likes to move in.

cyberman

He's the reason we can't sell Lukaku. He just goes through these periods when he can't hit the target never mind score. Another season under his belt and he'll be that go to player for us.

sport2793

Definitely off today but I would back him to turn it around in the upcoming matches.

sam147

His heading has to be some of the worst out of all the strikers in the league. Not just this game but a few times throughout the season. He had an off game but that is expected at his age. He needs to keep it simple. As soon as we went a goal down he started to try and go on solo runs with the ball. All he needs to do is lay it off and get into the box. He isnt fully fit so it is expected, he wasnt very sharp in the box. Hopefully he is 100% for the Arsenal game because when he is fit and sharp he can be dangerous.

-Supreme-

His low level is unreal for a PL footballer, let alone a united player.

We all know he's still young so consistency isn't expected of him yet, however I wish people would stop saying he should play more games and particularly in the central attacking positions, he can't be relied upon if we want to win things

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
His attitude felt wrong today, constantly moaning as he's messing everything up around him. Okay he's not happy with his sharpness, but he's affected way too easily when he's off his game.

Rom showed him that he's still got a fair bit to learn mentality wise if he wants to become our No1 striker.

Still, he's a kid and it's to be expected, credit to him that this is even a question... But it's too soon to give him the pressure of being the No1 striker for us yet.

Last edited:

redom

Looks to me like he's running on empty at the moment, he's such a pain in the arse to teams when he's constantly threatening to run in behind and pressuring defenders but it must also take a lot out of him, unfortunately we're not in a position to rest him right now but I do think he needs to recharge his battery a bit.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Needs a bit more time to get back to full match fitness. At least that’s the impression he gave, don’t think there’s anything more to it.

Bobski

Probably shouldn't be playing, needed a couple of weeks and some good training to get over that injury, but needs must. Affecting his play.

R'hllor

He has those days when he is frustrated even before a kick off, then he starts forcing things etc.

Canagel

It's a shame that our exciting front three from a month ago has been broken up like this. Injuries have killed their momentum (although lukaku should be credited for his contributions the last two matches)

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Tried but he was poor, looked in a bad mood too oddly. Noticed that he seems to miss Lingard a lot when he's not in the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.