Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

BurtSpangle

Bloody awful. Still not convinced he's good enough to start for us week in, week out. A couple of goals doesn't change that. Same with Lukaku.

mu4c_20le

Didn't think he was that bad. Under Ole's standards maybe, but i've seen far, far worse under Mourinho. Did a job on the right while being half fit.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
He is playing all over the place to accomodate others(e.g. Sanchez) who aren't good even in their natural positions. He is also half fit, but has the big balls to play through all the injuries and we are badly dependable on him and his good form, which is proved in last few games. Yet, for some reason there are few people that are actually taking this situation to question his abilities, the state of our fans.

Smarter players than him would probably avoid playing every minute during these past few games, so he deserves lot of respect for this, playing through injury could cost him a lot in his career, just like it did with Rooney.

Alemar

Not the best of games for Marcus, but at least he earned a penalty, also a contribution

Andersons Dietician

Felt he really slipped in to some of his old habits of trying to do everything himself. Quite a few occasions where he should have passed it or just held up play instead of doing what he was doing and losing the ball.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
He plays better with good movement around him. With Martial (recently his movement has improved) and Lingard (that's his main thing) either side.
Same with England. He always looked better than he did for us when we were static under Jose.

Trizy

His low level is unreal for a PL footballer, let alone a united player.

We all know he's still young so consistency isn't expected of him yet, however I wish people would stop saying he should play more games and particularly in the central attacking positions, he can't be relied upon if we want to win things
This.

Mr Smith

One sub-par performance and half the caf is turning on this guy, who's been one of our best and most dangerous players for the last 3 months? What a joke.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
He didn’t look to be fully fit today. He usually more lively or energetic. I don’t know why there are people can’t see the difference between Rashford today with Rashford in his normal day.

Intilo

Let's put it frank , He has been dogshite for the last couple of games , we can't have him as our main striker if we want to compete for title , need a +20 goals a season striker for it not this guy who bottle chances often than not.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Let's put it frank , He has been dogshite for the last couple of games , we can't have him as our main striker if we want to compete for title , need a +20 goals a season striker for it not this guy who bottle chances often than not.
Not sure about that. He was good against Chelsea. Injured against Liverpool, on the bench against Palace & looks unfit today.

Canagel

that's nonsense. hes been on fire since Ole came with his fellow strike partners until they broke down with injury and he himself picked up an injury and then proceeded to play full 90 with it vs Liverpool. one quiet game after probably not recovering fully and this nonsenses again. why I sometimes hate this place.

Fracture90

Not a great performance, he missed a lot of good looks but kept trying and in the end forced a penalty. He'll only get better and now with Lukaku firing on all cylinders we're set in the CF department.

Lentwood

The problem is its really hard for this forum to critically evaluate Rashford properly because as a young lad from Manchester who has come through the Academy and who has such a likeable attitude, we’re all desperate for him to do well

On the plus side, his record in terms of contributing to goals is pretty good.

On the downside, his all-round play is still pretty average at best. Too often he runs into blind allies or the ball bounces off him at critical times

As a few other posters have said, his low level is really, really low. I’ve seen entire games where he’s almost compiling his own blooper reel

I would say if we want to be a force in Europe again, we need better in terms of someone who starts regularly, however, I think he’s a great option to have over the course of a 60-game season and could still feasibly end up starting 30 games in the way players like Butt, O’Shea, Brown, P. Neville etc....often filled in without being “the first name on the team sheet”

Jake

Mine's too big and gay.
This thread is mad. Rashford has been on fire for the last few months. It’s obvious he’s had an injury and is being asked to play even though he isn’t 100% fully fit due to the injury situation we currently have.

Not a fantastic game yesterday but he’s had plenty of fantastic games since Ole has come in.

andersj

Nick Powell Expert
The problem is its really hard for this forum to critically evaluate Rashford properly because as a young lad from Manchester who has come through the Academy and who has such a likeable attitude, we’re all desperate for him to do well

On the plus side, his record in terms of contributing to goals is pretty good.

On the downside, his all-round play is still pretty average at best. Too often he runs into blind allies or the ball bounces off him at critical times

As a few other posters have said, his low level is really, really low. I’ve seen entire games where he’s almost compiling his own blooper reel

I would say if we want to be a force in Europe again, we need better in terms of someone who starts regularly, however, I think he’s a great option to have over the course of a 60-game season and could still feasibly end up starting 30 games in the way players like Butt, O’Shea, Brown, P. Neville etc....often filled in without being “the first name on the team sheet”

I think expectation is a problem. People appear to put him up against Mbappe, probably the biggest CF talent and best U21 CF player for 20 years. But is he really much worse than Harry Kane at the same age? Or how about Gabriel Jesus?

Furthermore, people dont give him any slack for playing out of position doing a job for our team.

I also believe we should remember that he is a late developer (something both van Gaal and Mourinho said). Compared to someone like Mbappe or Jesus I believe he could develop alot physically the next couple of years.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
21 years old. The lad is fecking class.

The expectations that a lot of folk appear to have of young players are extremely unrealistic. Would have loved to see the reaction to early years Ronaldo.

Pretty sure Rashford has better numbers that Ronaldo and Messi did at the same age.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
He badly needs a rest but what a fecking hero, it takes guts to take a penalty like that against Buffon in that situation! He is a big game player, ever since his debut, well done Marcus!

Minimalist

Cannot believe that's the first penalty he's ever took for us. Ridiculous balls.

sam147

Absolutely diabolic performance from hold up, passing, crossing etc. However, he showed tremendous character to even put himself forward for the pen, let alone score it. For that he deserves a 10/10, a United player.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
The balls on this kid, wow. First time ever taking a penalty for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.