Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
He’ll never feel much more pressure than that. Heart must’ve been in his mouth. All the good work of your teammates riding on that kick, the hopes of every fan, and the eyes of the world.

UnitedChampionsAgain

Massive balls on the fella. Yes it was his only moment of quality in the entire match but it's the one that mattered most.

el3mel

From where did he bring that nerves for such a pen in such time ? My fecking boy !!

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Couldn't keep the ball in the 2nd half. But wow. A goal and an assist. What more could you ask for?

Revan

Assumptionman
Play shit, has ice in his veins and scores when it matters most.

He should become our main penalty taker. He shoots the ball with as much power as he can. Sure, occasionally he will put it out of the goal, but the keepers have no chance.

Love Rashford. If I was coach would have taken him off for Greenwood, but I can't help but love him and the fact that he proves everyone (me too) wrong game after game.

Sauldogba

Thought he was dog shit but he gets a psss from me because he definitely wasnt fit and the ice cold penalty he took.

Mcking

I still feel sick at the thought of that pen. I can't imagine how gutted I'd be if he had missed. Thank you Marcus. Thank you

Ainu

He was so bad, but to go and score that penalty completely makes up for it. I was a shaking mess of nerves and that's from the comfort of my couch. Nerves of steel.

RedTillI'mDead

A Key Tool
Rashford 10/10, 21 years old, surrounded by the cheating scumbags at PSG trying to distract him, entirely against fair play and Rashford steps up to beat one of the best goalkeepers of all time with comfort.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
I’m so fecking happy tonight. Up there with the best

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
If you had asked me to stand up and walk across the room before he took the penalty, I don't think I'd have been able to.

The fact that he managed to score that in the way he did... Unreal.

Canagel

I said he had to stay on the field. no matter that he messed up once/ twice - his pace was always keeping them on the backfoot and his long range shots are a weapon.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
How many goals have we scored from rebounds after his shots this season already?

Irrational.

What nerve. Massive props to him.

Twice in a row Lukaku has passed the opportunity to score the pen and secure his hattrick

All credit to Marcus. No games, no silly run-up, just ice-cool and smashed the PK beyond the keeper.

First choice for pens? He’s proved himself in one of the most volatile situations.

MadMike

Not his best 90 mins by a long shot. But such balls to step up and bury the pen.

IrishRedDevil

I was shaking like a leaf and had my head in my hands and what does he do? Smashes it into the net. Good night, PSG.

Walters_19_MuFc

As Owen said, he has the confidence that will take him right to the top. Nothing seems to faze him. Fantastic pen at such a crucial time.

arnie_ni

That fk he took was something else! I can laugh now though!

What a pen!

PaulScholes99

I am 1.5 years younger than him. This guy scored in penalty shootout vs. Colombia for England (who were cursed) with 20 and now with 21 for us in an CL night in Paris in the extra time to make it an historical night. Thank god i have 1.5 years to become as cool as this guy.

By the way, unreal shooting technique. Can't be coincidence that goalkeepers make so many errors against "easy" shots of him. Somehow he manages it that the ball always hits the pitch so close in front of the keeper, makes it so hard for them to save.

Paul_Scholes18

Really good to do that under pressure and after not having a great game. I wanted us to take him off after around 75 minutes :).

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Feel like the last couple of months have been a proper coming-of-age spell for him. Always was evident there was talent there, and even if he didn't necessarily become a top star he was always going to be useful at worst, but been some story to see the way he's continually improving and transitioning from talented youngster to star player.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Reminds me of Ronaldos penalty last season in injury time against Juve. Just pure ice cold coolness. Had he went low, Buffon would have saved it.

feck me the nerves of steel.

Status
Not open for further replies.