Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

drdoityourself

He's just not at a top 6 club standard.

So many times I've seen this. He starts and plays poorly and we go down, but he isn't taken off as he's the plan B with the hoofballs. Not a player or a tactic that will take this club to the level it aspires to be.

dichinero

The only ability he has is to make managers resort to stupid hoof ball tactics after 15 mins. Utter rubbish

DocRockter

Played better when he got the role behind Ibra but still offered little against Williams/Jagielka whom he should be dominating..

Zoo

You just knew it wouldn't happen for him at all against his old club. Amazing that he lasted 90 minutes.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Should have been off at half time for pogba tbh.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
He simply shouldn't play for this club if we want to move forward.

Mibabalou

53', 93', 94', 99', 90+1', 90+3', 26', 34'
I've always respected what his qualities are and never just slated the guy but I can't ever see us being an elite team again with him in the squad. He's too limited. I've got no issue throwing him up front for 10 mins when we need a goal but he's not even that much of an aerial threat anymore. Just shift him for 20 and get a better squad CM.

Devil81

He was basically stuck up top and told to unsettle Jags & Williams, he certainly did that but it's not United quality.

Bwuk

Tries his hardest and occasionally has moments of really good play, but he's not the answer. He's just not good enough.

It's a shame some of the more talented players in our squad dont have Fellainis attitude. He might not be the best but he works hard and does what he's told.

I hope for our sake he's sold in the summer. You can't build an elite side with him in the midfield, and with the money we spend that's what we should be aiming for.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
It's not his fault Jose keeps playing him, but the very fact he does is a huge problem. It's great and all that Jose's vocal support has gotten the best out of him, but there's only so much getting the best out of Fellaini can achieve. We didn't hire Jose Mourinho to turn Marouane Fellaini into a threat, we hired him to turn us into a team that didn't need him as one.

iKeano

Utterly useless in every single aspect.
Ineffective as a DMF, ineffective as a No.10, ineffective as a striker, ineffective in the air, ineffective on the floor.

Worst player in Utd's history to make over 100 appearances. Utd will never win the league with this waste of jersey in the ranks, let alone compete in the CL!

RMD83

Crap today. He played 90 mins. Quite astounding. He was atrocious. How he has lasted 4 seasons here is baffling. To his credit he gives the odd decent performance but he really must go this summer.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
You know how some diseases show symptoms on the outside. Like how you become sick on the inside first and if it persists without being treated symptoms start to obviously show.

That's Fellaini. He's the blood in our stool. He's the rash on our chest. He's the dryness of our skin. While he remains at the club you know that we're still sick.

Devil may care

He's just not good enough to play for United, the fact our managers keep pandering to players like him and Young because they try hard is never going to see us get back on top.

Raw

He has some good games and he has some horrific games. This was one of his horrific games.

I don't mind him staying but he should not be consistently starting for us. Playing him in games like Boro away is fine, not Everton at home.

Xeno

Offers nothing. Awful touch, no pace, no technique, nonfirst touch, no passing ability.

Abysmal tonight.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
You know how some diseases show symptoms on the outside. Like how you become sick on the inside first and if it persists without being treated symptoms start to obviously show.

That's Fellaini. He's the blood in our stool. He's the rash on our chest. He's the dryness of our skin. While he remains at the club you know that we're still sick.
Careful there mate as Fellatio fanboy brigade will return as soon as he put a performance against team like Boro.

iKeano

Poetry!

Remember that time a deflected cross nutmegged him in the 6yard box tonight? Never forget.
Utterly utterly turd.

Sylar

With the way we use him in attack, it would make more sense to get somebody who is actually better at that role like Carroll.

We will always have huge problems as a club progressing if hes part of Plan A or Plan B.

stevoc

:lol:

Devil may care

One the finest slices of analogy I've seen on here, sir.

stevoc

It's not his fault Jose keeps playing him, but the very fact he does is a huge problem. It's great and all that Jose's vocal support has gotten the best out of him, but there's only so much getting the best out of Fellaini can achieve. We didn't hire Jose Mourinho to turn Marouane Fellaini into a threat, we hired him to turn us into a team that didn't need him as one.
Well said, starting Fellaini and keeping him on tonight was madness. Jose's faith in Fellaini is baffling.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year

If I could post gifs in the football forums, I'd post that Newsroom one where Jeff Daniels walks through sewer mist like a heroic Sorkin Batman.

JoaquinJoaquin

No excuses tonight, he was terrible. Something has got to give with this squad and if we are being frank the likes of Fellaini etc need to probably be moved on.

tomaldinho1

He has had so many nails in his coffin it's amazing. Every time he has a stinker I think he must be gone but he rises up like Lazarus with an afro every damn time.

This was a huge game against a team just behind us and he is starting!! Enough is enough now.

roonaldo78

It is all well and good if you use Fellaini as a Plan B/Plan C but it is a sad state of affairs when he is used as the Plan A time and time again.

If we are to progress, need to get rid of him. Unfortunately I cannot see Mourinho doing this and it might come back to haunt him.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
You do really have to wonder what it will take for him to not be in the first XI.

Because his performances seem to make no difference to any manager.

It boggles the mind. A midfielder that can't pass.

Fracture90

Playing Fellaini in MF and having expectations is like trying to pour 5L of water in a 2L bottle.

meninred

The media are saying that mouriniho is offering him a contract exetension.

stevoc

The media are saying that mouriniho is offering him a contract exetension.
No they aren't. At least i hope they aren't.

Edit: Just checked it's only the express and Espn reporting it, not sure they even count as media.

Status
Not open for further replies.