Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
He is not our only problem, but we won't definitely ever improve as long as we have him around our team. There is no single reason not to get rid of him in the summer.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
He is the worst. I've never been saddened to see a player walk on the pitch for us, but that's where it's at with him. He can't pass, he doesn't score, he can't tackle, he can't run and we look worse when he's playing.

I'd rather Jose got out there himself.

Yagami

Good post resistant
José bringing him on was so stupid, yet inevitable. Can't even be mad at Fellaini when our manager constantly makes stupid decision after stupid decision.

iKeano

lazy and it cost us a goal, he did it five minutes before that as well just jogging back ball watching.

It's a default sub to bring him on but he doesn't contribute enough to be used so often, would have been better with ten men.
This

finneh

Being surprised by Fellaini letting a midfielder ghost past him in our final third is like being surprised by the sun rising in the morning.

He is a defensive liability and always has been.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Not gonna attack Fellaini himself but I would point out that bringing on a player to shore up a lead only works if that player is a fair bit stronger defensively than fellaini has ever been.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
He's going to be here for another couple of years sadly

It's amazing how long he's lasted at the club, no wonder the club is in the shit

led_scholes

Do the managers insist on him so as to prove that they can turn turd to bronze? Do they think they are football alchemists?

How many times we have brought him in and the result turned against us? I still remember him on euros when Wilmots brought him in at 1-1 and after a few minutes Fellaini was watching Robson Kanu doing the Cryuf turn. 4 managers have trusted him the last 4 years and the 3 have already been sacked.

dirkey

How many members are there in the Caf? Maybe .. if we all stuck in a few hundred quid, we could buy out his contract so he could piss off somewhere?

ManUtd1999

Well, you can't blame him for the run before the pass. Obradovic did all he wanted on the flank.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Absolutely piss poor from Fellaini there. 1 job! And he messes it up. So frustrating

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Not gonna attack Fellaini himself but I would point out that bringing on a player to shore up a lead only works if that player is a fair bit stronger defensively than fellaini has ever been.
Don't think that was the case. It was more about subbing off Rashford to rest him for the weekend and Fellaini was the most attacking option we had on the bench.

Murder on Zidanes Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
With most Premiership level players, you see what level they are and realise that if they dropped down to League Two, they'd probably stand out as playing a lower level than their ability.

With Fellaini I get the feeling that if you dropped him down to League Two, you wouldn't notice, you'd look through the match and say to yourself; "he's about right here...".

Guy isn't a premier league level footballer and never will be.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
How many members are there in the Caf? Maybe .. if we all stuck in a few hundred quid, we could buy out his contract so he could piss off somewhere?
He should pay himself for the damage he made and he also should pay Mensah and academy players for wasting time on the pitch that they all could have instead of this absolute banter wank of a situation going on 4th year in a row.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
José bringing him on was so stupid, yet inevitable. Can't even be mad at Fellaini when our manager constantly makes stupid decision after stupid decision.
But..but you're not a manager, how can you possibly criticise? :rolleyes:

Yagami

Good post resistant
Everyone knows he can't defend yet José constantly brings him on to see out games. Annoys me so much.

U99ted

Initially I blamed Darmian but the goal was down to Fellaini. Needs to go in the summer, and not just for today.

ManUtd1999

Initially I blamed Darmian but the goal was down to Fellaini. Needs to go in the summer, and not just for today.
Darmian didn't defend well. Sorry, but there are few players to blame there, including Fellaini. Where were centre halves at that moment?

NK86

The tallest player on the pitch and he is fecking watching the ball like a spectator.

dichinero

But it's only about the the attitude they said to me. Who needs quality, another shouted.

Djemba-Djemba

I'm so sick of seeing him play for Utd.

He's fecking rubbish.

This is on Jose though, everyone knows he's shite and shouldn't be playing for Utd. I'm sure even Fellaini knows that. It's not his fault Mourinho keeps playing him.

Just bringing him on woke the crowd up, until then they were silent. What was Jose thinking?

Zoo

That was really poor, he wasn't aware at all of the run and there's no excuse of tiredness or anything else.

Jaybomb

It shouldn't have been 1 fecking nil anyway.

Blaming Fellaini cause we couldn't finish off Anderlecht is delusional. We should be putting 4 or 5 past these mugs. Look at the likes of Pogba, Rashford, Martial, Lingard. Those guys let us down today, NOT Fellaini.

Stop scapegoating him ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.