Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
I betcha Mourinho told him before he went on: don't give away any silly frees near the box.

He is always giving away clumsy frees.

Mourinho has dropped Rooney. Its time to do the same with fellaini.

AlwaysRed66

I may forgive Moyes for the damage he caused to United if he took him to Sunderland.
The funny thing is, I can see him scoring many goals for Moyes at Sunderland, as it would suit his style. The same if he went to WBA under Pullis.

Janson

I just can't get my head around how a substitute at the end of the game manages to ruin all the hard work by the team trying to hold on to the lead.

We finally looked to be catching a break with that Rojo challenge and Zlatans goal and then this happens.

Reactions: Sultan

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
I just can't get my head around how a substitute at the end of the game manages to ruin all the hard work by the team trying to hold on to the lead.

We finally looked to be catching a break with that Rojo challenge and Zlatans goal and then this happens.
Imagine how his team mates feel. They are the ones who had put in the hard work.

iKeano

It's like finishing an 85minute orchestra concertos with a 5 mins spoons solo.
He is just absolute tripe in every conceivable way.

100 times this lump has played for Utd. God damnit.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
It's like finishing an 85minute orchestra concertos with a 5 mins spoons solo.
He is just absolute tripe in every conceivable way.

100 times this lump has played for Utd. God damnit.
:lol:

dogwithabone

Rafael used to worry me when he was defending one on one in the box and Fellaini is the same. There's an over eagerness to make the challenge and you can see the foul coming. He has to go in January.

izec

Should have sold him in summer, like Liverpool Benteke. Now his stock has fallen further. We just keep average players or players not suited to our club far too long on too high wages.

stevoc

He has won us plenty of points and if used correctly can be a very usefull player to have. He isn't a wordlclass midfielder by any means but there are are far worse players in the squad than Fellaini.

One thing that he has always had tough is that he is prone to making stupid faults. His defending on Gana today was a textbook example of that.
Has he done it much late in games though which is what is being discussed?

He may have done it from the start a few times but he's never done it for us as a sub. He's only ever scored one late goal for us as a sub and we were already winning that game and never assisted.

I just hope that's enough for Mourinho to finally see what we all see. The draw would be an acceptable price to pay.

Sylar

Also, forgetting the fact that he gave the penalty away, was I just in shock or did I really see him on the left wing for us, and then somehow manage to pass it out for a throw in when it looked simpler to lay it back to somebody else or do... anything else with it?

MAME DIOUF 32

Such a silly challenge to make. I think the penalty was harsh but he gave the referee the chance to give it.

This really should be the end.

Bojan11

Should have sold him in summer, like Liverpool Benteke. Now his stock has fallen further. We just keep average players or players not suited to our club far too long on too high wages.
Thankfully Moysie has turned things around at Sunderland, so will most likely stay in January.

Fellaini behind Defoe and Anichbe would be his idea of MSN.

Boycott

Thankfully Moysie has turned things around at Sunderland, so will most likely stay in January.

Fellaini behind Defoe and Anichbe would be his idea of MSN.
Unlikely unfortunately. Few North-East journos saying January business is unlikely as the wage bill is already high. Like at Everton he's got to sell before he can buy it seems.

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!

Id add, injured and with a blindfold is miles better then a fit Fellaini.

m1y2

he has to be sold because he will always gives his manager a tempting that he might be effective against this and that team, it's a good draw if we get rid.. we might have rather brought on Mata to control the game than use him to defend last ditch moments like that. Jose is not really in form these days..

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Also, forgetting the fact that he gave the penalty away, was I just in shock or did I really see him on the left wing for us, and then somehow manage to pass it out for a throw in when it looked simpler to lay it back to somebody else or do... anything else with it?
Yeap. He's that terrible. An utterly pointless Manchester United footballer.

Hours after the game, I'm still pissed off at him. I wonder how his team mates feel.

kr0nix

Diabolical "performance".

I just hope that's enough for Mourinho to finally see what we all see. The draw would be an acceptable price to pay.
Yeah, it would make the draw slightly more palatable for me if Fellaini never played for us again.

Devil81

All that hard work from the team yesterday undone in seconds by that big clumsy shire horse.

Wake up and smell the roses Mourinho, this guys not an option for closing games out, he's far too much of a defensive feck up to do that.

Joga Bonito

The Art of Football
Really brainless stuff from him yesterday. We really needed those 3 points. Such a shame, he looked rather decent at the start of the season and I thought he might just become a decent squad option for us, reborn under Mourinho.

Castia

He's a fecking donkey, he never was good enough to play for us I cant believe hes made over 100 appearances.

I've never seen such a player get into a team on one attribute only...he cant pass, he cant tackle, he continually gives away free kicks/pens and should get sent off every other game yet because he can win a few balls in the air he always finds himself around the starting 11, you'd expect that at a smaller club but feck me for a club hoping to challenge for a league tittle?

There's been some crap players at United over the years but they were quickly sold if not up to standard, he's been here for 3 years, made 100 appearances and cost us around £30m, taking all that into consideration he's the worst player I've seen at the club I honestly cant stand the sight of him.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Thing is, it's not like one of those penalties where you think "That's a tiny bit unlucky" - like, for instance, Milner's yesterday... It's just pure stupidity, why on earth would you go in like that on someone in your own box? Just idiotic.

Robbie Boy

Funny how other top sides see that shit players aren't good enough for them quite early on whereas we seem to be the idiots that persist with shite like Fellaini for way too long. I absolutely detest the way we have gone, in that we let mediocre / not good enough players hang around the club doing feck all, for far too long.

SqueakyWeasel

He's a fecking donkey, he never was good enough to play for us I cant believe hes made over 100 appearances.

I've never seen such a player get into a team on one attribute only...he cant pass, he cant tackle, he continually gives away free kicks/pens and should get sent off every other game yet because he can win a few balls in the air he always finds himself around the starting 11, you'd expect that at a smaller club but feck me for a club hoping to challenge for a league tittle?

There's been some crap players at United over the years but they were quickly sold if not up to standard, he's been here for 3 years, made 100 appearances and cost us around £30m, taking all that into consideration he's the worst player I've seen at the club I honestly cant stand the sight of him.
A CAF donation here might be appropriate :p
https://www.thedonkeysanctuary.org.uk

Robbie Boy

When Liverpool realised that Benteke was a-bit shit they got rid, when City realised Mangala and Bony were a-bit shit they got rid, when Chelsea realised that Remy was a-bit shit they got rid etc, etc. We however, have a habit these days of keeping hold of players that aren't enough / on huge wages, because, well I don't know why...

dichinero

He's just useless at defending. How Mourinho doesn't realize this is beyond me. So frustrating really.
Osman on Fellaini: "He's always been clumsy like that. When he played for us we wanted him as far away from our box as possible."

Even Moyes knew this but it seems to be beyond our world class manager

AndyJ1985

The fact that this useless clown is still a United player 3 seasons after joining us emphasises how poorly we've been managed for 3 seasons. And if Mourinho wants to make a habit of bringing him on to defend one goal leads, he'll eventually meet the same fate as the last two managers who thought having this lanky oaf in the team was a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.