Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uniquim

I wish the rating for him was enabled for this game, I wanted to passive-aggessively lash out at him through the rating system. That penalty was pretty much all he did after coming on.

pseudo_canadian

Should never be included in another United match day squad ever again.

Sell him in January and try to forget that this "footballer" has made 100 appearances for this club.

Disgraceful.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
He's just a constant reminder of the moyes era.

Ship him out to anyone, just give him away for free if needs be.

Eriku

I really wonder what Jose sees that others don't. Positionally he's weak, clumsy on the ball, clumsy in the tackle... he's just not the kind of player you want to bring on towards the end, even if he wins a few balls in the air.

Carrick, Schweini, Schneiderlin, all these players have had fewer chances this season... absolutely appalling.

I usually don't get worked up over players like this, but srsly... we're 5 mins + added time from a very good 3 points away from home, enter Fellaini and within 3 mins he's barged into a player who's just lost control of the ball...

Boycott

30m for him and the other useless footballer Schneiderlin will be good business.

This squad is strangely bloated. We have more depth than our rivals but lack the quality. It is a squad full of "squad players". Get those two out, Schweinsteiger in the summer (possibly Carrick will go too) and Mourinho will have space to bring in those who he identifies as of the standard needed.

Ekeke

Osman on Fellaini: "He's always been clumsy like that. When he played for us we wanted him as far away from our box as possible."

Even Moyes knew this but it seems to be beyond our world class manager
Did he though? He bought him and played him holding midfield, not off the front like he has successfully done at Everton

clarkydaz

How many frees does he give away as well outside the box. Just cant trust him.
this is what annoys me the most. When we defend he fouls, when we attack with a long ball to him he fouls and stops the attack. He just stops us playing football

Djemba-Djemba

He gives away countless dopey fouls in dangerous areas, he can't pass the ball, he's not mobile enough, he rarely scores or assists, for feck sake for how big and tall he is he's shite at heading the ball.

He's shit if he starts games and even worse if he has to come on as a substitute. There really is no end to his shiteness.

His positives are he's good at chesting the ball down, I can't think of anything else. It's unbelievable that he's still here, his 4th season of being basically fecking useless.

Loublaze

ATLien
A dark cloud will be lifted off this club the day this useless player is sold

caisenma

I ♥ Adnan
what does it mean that three managers have considered him necessary to our plans?

i feel like i'm on cloud cookoo land with this guy... it makes no sense. everyone here can see it, he's a joke... yet all three managers concerned have consistently used him. bewildering.

this guy has made ONE HUNDRED APPEARANCES FOR US.

stevoc

The great depression, the great drought, the Fellaini years
That could well be how people will refer to this period in Manchester United's history. He has been the one constant in 3 and a half years of absolute shit, the bad years started the same time he arrived and maybe they will last until he leaves. It hasn't all been his fault of course others are much more at fault, but he embodies more than anyone how far the club has fallen post Ferguson. 100 appearances for Manchester United says it all.

Ban

The more I look at that pen the more I'm amazed at the sheer stupidity of that tackle. So there's Gana in a situation which isn't dangerous at all, trying to control the ball. Our defense is in a good position and all Fellaini has to do is stand in front of Gana and make sure he doesn't shoot. But no, he lunges in like a bull and takes him down.
It took him 44 seconds on the pitch to do it. Gana looked for it, sure, but Fellaini gave him a perfect opportunity...
Manager throws you in to see out the game and you manage to cost your team 3 points..

Sir A1ex

That could well be how people will refer to this period in Manchester United's history. He has been the one constant in 3 and a half years of absolute shit, the bad years started the same time he arrived and maybe they will last until he leaves. It hasn't all been his fault of course others are much more at fault, but he embodies more than anyone how far the club has fallen post Ferguson. 100 appearances for Manchester United says it all.
I was thinking this earlier today. He is the personification of everything that's gone wrong since SAF left, an he has been since the day we bought him for more than his release clause. The second he leaves this club I will rejoice.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
The more I look at that pen the more I'm amazed at the sheer stupidity of that tackle. So there's Gana in a situation which isn't dangerous at all, trying to control the ball. Our defense is in a good position and all Fellaini has to do is stand in front of Gana and make sure he doesn't shoot. But no, he lunges in like a bull and takes him down.
It took him 44 seconds on the pitch to do it. Gana looked for it, sure, but Fellaini gave him a perfect opportunity...
Manager throws you in to see out the game and you manage to cost your team 3 points..
This. I would say Jose is fuming.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
I was thinking this earlier today. He is the personification of everything that's gone wrong since SAF left, an he has been since the day we bought him for more than his release clause. The second he leaves this club I will rejoice.
I still can't get over the fact we paid 5 million more for him than his release clause :lol:

The sheer incompetence of this whole transfer and his subsequent performances is fecking astounding.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Contact on a man already going down. One of the best con's I've seen done on the ref. But I don't really care. I was more pissed off by Herrerra's miss. The real moment that I believe we lost the three points in.
I've seen this a lot. People citing the less obvious reasons for us not winning or losing a game. Is it an attempt to look more intelligent, not pointing out the obvious reason like the masses?

I think there were several reasons we didn't win this game, yes.

Our midfield didn't keep the ball well enough in the final 20 minutes of the game, our counter attacks being terribly executed, Pogba having a real stinker in terms of staying calm and keeping possession etc etc but to cite these reasons as the main reason for the dropped points instead of pointing the finger at the clown whose first contribution as a sub was to be conned into giving away a penalty, mere minutes away from full time is strange.

How is giving away a penalty in the dying minutes not the sole reason for us losing points? We were winning despite Pogba's performance, Herrera's miss etc.

Founder of IhateMakeleles.org and Gourcufffanboysa
I've seen this a lot. People citing the less obvious reasons for us not winning or losing a game. Is it an attempt to look more intelligent, not pointing out the obvious reason like the masses?

I think there were several reasons we didn't win this game, yes.

Our midfield didn't keep the ball well enough in the final 20 minutes of the game, our counter attacks being terribly executed, Pogba having a real stinker in terms of staying calm and keeping possession etc etc but to cite these reasons as the main reason for the dropped points instead of pointing the finger at the clown whose first contribution as a sub was to be conned into giving away a penalty, mere minutes away from full time is strange.

How is giving away a penalty in the dying minutes not the sole reason for us losing points? We were winning despite Pogba's performance, Herrera's miss etc.
Rather
Its an obvious case of trying to appear cleverer than you are to deny the obvious fact United has not kept a clean sheet in any of its 6 games prior to facing Everton and have not scored more than a goal in the league since beating Swansea. Anyone who thinks we were set to win the game, given the number of points we've been giving away in the last 10 minutes of games, the fact we haven't been keeping clean sheets, the fact scoring only one goal has come back to bite us over 5 times, and actually believe only Fellaini clumsyness costs us the 2 points, yet Everton were even in the ascendency and were forcing top saves from De Gea, has not being paying any real attention to United this season. The Fellaini hate fest is simply one huge red herring and ignores our real issue. Repeated failure to kill off opponents with goals when it matters most. We shouldn't have been having to hang on to one goal away to an Everton side that has been in awful form.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.