Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bwuk

Not a fan but he's playing well as ball winner in first half of this game.

Tiber

Wouldn't even get a game for Middlesbrough.

WTF happened the Felliani that single handily destroyed our season as an Everton player?

Great interception, great pass. Exactly why we need Pogba.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
I really hate seeing him in the team at this stage. It might just be because of his hair, or because I'm a racist, but the Pogba signing makes me happy above all else because he's the closest thing to a direct replacement for Fellaini. I can never see a time when they'll play together.

He actually was very good at breaking up play in the first half but feck me he's painful to watch in possession.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Harsh. I thought he recovered the ball well, then fecked it up.

Mike09

He read it well though, intercepted the pass but that back pass is different story.

LARulz

I was praising him for stopping the attack then he made it a lot worse. It sums him up perfectly. For every good thing he does he fecks something else ups

BlueCelery

Supports
Chelsea
He's survived under 3 different United managers. Legend

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I really hate seeing him in the team at this stage. It might just be because of his hair, or because I'm a racist, but the Pogba signing makes me happy above all else because he's the closest thing to a direct replacement for Fellaini. I can never see a time when they'll play together.

He actually was very good at breaking up play in the first half but feck me he's painful to watch in possession.
:lol:

Minimalist

Trust you lot to turn up when he makes a mistake. Arguay our best player in the first half and very little was said.
To be fair that's kind of how it works. He doesn't do anything brilliantly so nobody is going to care to comment on his performance beyond 'doing fine'.

When he does something stupid (as any player might), you can expect comments on it.

Bogga

I still don't understand, can someone explain how he gets in the team ahead of Schweini?

J-Stander

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Wouldn't even get a game for Middlesbrough.

WTF happened the Felliani that single handily destroyed our season as an Everton player?
Was linked with Sunderland last week and even some of their lot didn't want him.

MikeUpNorth

Wobbles like a massive pair of tits

It's everything about him. From the tip of his ridiculous hair, to the souls of his talentless feet, he's pure shit.

ManUtd1999

He will make up for this horrible mistake throughout the season. I'm with him!

Robbie Boy

To be fair that's kind of how it works. He doesn't do anything brilliantly so nobody is going to care to comment on his performance beyond 'doing fine'.

When he does something stupid (as any player might), you can expect comments on it.
I don't know how people can't get this concept in 'player performance' threads. Baffling. Wait until Lingard has a bad game; if anyone dare comment on it, they'll be labelled a 'hater'. This is despite the fact that he has been rightly praised today. Player performance threads eh.

iKeano

I still don't understand, can someone explain how he gets in the team ahead of Schweini?
I swear we'd be better just lining out 10men instead of having him on the pitch.

An 'aerial threat' that rarely wins headers.
Crap on the deck.
Can't run.
Doesn't pass forward.
Poor tackler.
Elbowing liability.
Red card in waiting.
Horrible horrible c**t.

He is ten bags of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.