Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekeke

He's actually been a lot worse than normal. 20 passes from a CM in a half of football is absurd.

Usually this season he's got on the ball a decent amount, passed the ball around with nothing fancy but kept things ticking. He hasnt even done that so far today.

izec

Sell him and take the 20m pounds and be done with it. Seriously, it is one thing to have him as a Plan C or whatever, but to start him in midfield is pure madness. We are 6th for a reason.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Bad feeling seeing him on the team sheet. Not only does the team usually look worse but he's started every league game that we've lost this season.
That's really worrying stat, altough not surprising at all. We rarely ever play good game when he is in the team, even when he is playing his role well. He is simply not good midfielder and that's it.

Walters_19_MuFc

Today, we're playing just how we usually play. Difference is, we haven't been able to score, which has been our problem with or without Fellaini.

We're moving the ball, getting into good areas, creating chances, etc. If we were winning, people wouldn't be saying anything.

Alexrad

Supports
Red Star Belgrade
Having him in the team felt like playing with 10 man...worse even cause his incompetence stiffles others around him, especially Pogba.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
I dont get this thread. I dont disagree with those who think hes not a great option
But stoke havent had a shot on target and we should be 2-0 up.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Today, we're playing just how we usually play. Difference is, we haven't been able to score, which has been our problem with or without Fellaini.

We're moving the ball, getting into good areas, creating chances, etc. If we were winning, people wouldn't be saying anything.
That's the thing, we have mainly lost games that he's started this season.

Mike09

I thought he's doing well if you compare the other players but too early to play for plan B Jose. We should be looking for to control the midfield first before playing plan B. There is a reason why we called it "B"

Yorkeontop

meonbottom
Big guy covered tons of ground, good shift. Seems to be playing the same role he plays for Belgium minus the long balls.

Edit: And now that Mata has quickly followed him to the bench, I'm not sure the big guy should have been subbed.

Last edited:

ManUtd1999

Played better than most players in our team but he is the scapegoat. It's obvious from the responses here.

binary bot
Shouldn't be near the starting lineup, but everyone knows that. Today reinforced that.

JoaquinJoaquin

So it's Feli's fault Pogba has been poor again.

Okay.
In a way, yes it is. Him playing moves Pogba into a position that isn't his best and because of that we suffer in the midfield. We often end up overrun aswell.

Ekeke

because we are barely different without him on the pitch either
We looked better for a spell, then took Miki off who had been the only one causing any problems. Rashford made a difference too. We certainly didnt look any worse minus 1 CM when Fellaini went off

Knew as soon as he was in the starting lineup it would be a difficult game. It's not just that he's limited himself, it's that he makes it more difficult for those around him.

iKeano

No, of course. But look at the comments here. Mata sucks? Fellaini is the problem. Zlatan indecisive? Fellaini is the problem. That's what I'm talking about.
We were a different beast with Rashfords pace instead of Fellaini's nothing.

because we are barely different without him on the pitch either
Hit me up with your dealer, I gotta smoke me some of what you're having!

Roboc7

yeah thats true:rolleyes:
Whether people like it or not it is true, he has also been subbed off in last two league games he started and we have ended up getting better results.

It's not about him being disliked or being a scape goat it's just that he is so limited he has a negative impact on the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.