g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });
Marouane Fellaini image 27

Marouane Fellaini Belgium flag

2016-17 Performances

View full 2016-17 profile

5.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

432JuanMata

Would rather see him than Rooney coming on as a sub only if he is futher forward as I don't like him coming on in CM or the holding role.

podurban2

He's fine when coming on as a sub if we have a lead. Just don't like the idea of him being our 'plan B'.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
What is he doing? He's just floating over the pitch wherever he feels like, leaving Bailly - who is having a stinker - all alone

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I hate picking on him but, I can't remember the last time we played good football with him on the pitch.

El Zoido

He's awful. He might chip in with a goal here and there, but generally he's just a bad footballer.

MrPooni

Get him off the pitch. He has his moments but when he's playing like this he's nowt but an unnecessary distraction.

mu4c_20le

I'm not asking for much, just a bit more effort, closing down and making an effort to win the ball back.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Been very poor, playing same role/position as he did vs Chelsea when we got torn a new one.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
Extra special new levels of shite tonight, but one of our only really physical players so he'll probably stay on so he can elbow a few people and stand miles up the pitch for long balls.

dove

Absolutely shocking. One of the worst individual performances I have seen in a long time. He can't even win headers FFS.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Not only that he is shit, but he is making Herrera and Pogba even more vulnerable defensively. Both of them have no idea what to cover, since Fellaini isn't covering anything. I am pretty sure we would be better defensively with just Pogba and Herrera.

PTSTSL

Is he wearing lead boots tonight? cant run, cant jump, shite first touch. He's not doing well tonight so far.

dirkey

Yeah, let's blame Fellaini as usual.
Nope. Not at all. Most of the team has been rubbish. If you go to other player's threads you will see people complaining about them. But Fellaini has been rubbish. Absolute rubbish.

Eddy_JukeZ

He was awful, but no one has played well tbf. Unless you want to attribute that entirely on Fellaini.

We need to buy a midfielder or 2 in the summer.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
His presence on pitch hampers the whole build up and organization.

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
fans booing him few months ago was the worst thing they could do to this club, after that he cemented his place in the squad.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Has his uses, just not in this game.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Reminds me of Messi in this free-roaming attacking role. Against PSG.

What baffles me is his attitude towards defensive part of the game. Yes, he is too stupid to be able to read the game properly, we got it - it's kinda not his fault. But he just stands there and watches the game without any effort to even create an illusion of pressing, while the opposition's players are lurking near the box.

Plus I'm not sure who is supposed to be shielding our defence. Near the end of the first half Herrera seemed to be playing there but I suspect that originally it was Fellaini's task today.

What does Mourinho see in him? :(

derace

this guy is unbelivable. he offers absolutely nothing. really.

i can't believe someone like him is a starter for a club like us. and especially starting over the likes of schwiensteiger and even mensa.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
Yeah, let's blame Fellaini as usual.
When playing a team that are pressing us like mad, having a midfielder who literally can't pass the ball, or do anything inventive in tight situations is a huge hindrance. Especially if he's playing in his patented miscellaneous position, leaving Pogba and Herrera to do everything behind him and Mata and Martial everything in front of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.