Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayvin

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Looked lively and occasionally threatening in the 1st half, 2nd half he was probably our worst player. Maddeningly frustrating to watch.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
He's been fecking shocking today. Zero heart, zero character.

Not sure what he needs now, there's a player there but just doesn't seem interested, seems to have no competitive spirit at all.
Thats a post which should go in the Mata thread. Depay was trying to make things happen throughout. . Still frustrating but his fire for the game is back.

SambaBoy

His second half was up there with one of the worst I have seen from a United player. Saying that, he looked dangerous in the first half but he needs to pick and choose his moments to try take on his man and when to release it. He seems to run down too many blind alleys, the talent is there no doubt however I think he may be better centrally.

MelvinYeo

I'm only here for the post count
He doesn't have the mentality to take the game by the scruff of its neck when things aren't going well. If the team isn't playing well, his head goes down.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Good first half, picked up a knock pretty clearly in the second and barely had an impact after (like the rest of our team). Excited to see how him and Martial do under a new manager who picks the way the team plays based on the players he has, not forcing players to play a style that they aren't suited to.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Curious as to how he'll do under a new manager. Right now he's a bit shit.

C'est Moi Cantona

He doesn't have the mentality to take the game by the scruff of its neck when things aren't going well. If the team isn't playing well, his head goes down.
Which is fair enough given he's young and still adjusting, same could easily be said of Martial.

If United were run correctly then Depay could have been taken off when slightly injured, Martial moved out to the left, and a proper centre forward brought on to make something happen, but we just didn't have anybody.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
I like him- he's willing to take risks and he'll continue to improve. Let's show him some patience.

Devil may care

Erratic, I thought he started very well but slipped into over complicating things and then faded, possibly due to the knock.

Crashoutcassius

Gives the ball away a huge amount, doesn't look good isolated on the wing. maybe under too much pressure.

Looks good in the final phase before a shot, and looks good when teams are a bit stretched. had 2 brilliant moment, 3-4 decent moments, rubbish otherwise

Hard to call this one

tom33

Behind Fellaini, he was our most dangerous player by some way. As I've said before, I expect it to be a while before he's up to speed with the Premier League, but I think he'll make it as long as we have patience and he puts in the hard graft.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
has it all to prove to say the least.

awful time in our history to come in though, imagine if he'd joined when we were a strong team, would be so much easier for him​

Wade3

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Gives the ball away a huge amount, doesn't look good isolated on the wing. maybe under too much pressure.

Looks good in the final phase before a shot, and looks good when teams are a bit stretched. had 2 brilliant moment, 3-4 decent moments, rubbish otherwise

Hard to call this one
He also worked his ass off, so I wouldn't call him rubbish in any way.

drdoityourself

Not much help from his left back, Mata hiding. So the players around him weren't helping. For me he did well today. Our team is very much a team that builds from the back and a total collapse in the second half did also starve him on having some time on the ball. His run and touch created a goal. Here's a guy who can actually make a difference, do something different from our dour football, and fans have zero patience with him? I can't understand it.

ZDwyr

He started very well I thought. He faded after he got that knock though, which was disappointing. Is the least of our problems.

Sylar

I think he misses his buddy Shaw making those overlap runs, which is understandable.}

Another one I think were not doing any favours with. This is a season he should be rotating with Young as he finds his feet with us (whilst keeping him hungry to have more minutes).

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
He has good movement but everything else about his game is shite. Can barely run or beat his man or create anything. Young must be atrocious in training if he can't get ahead of Memphis. That or he's banged LVG's missus

Varun

Staff
He has good movement but everything else about his game is shite. Can barely run or beat his man or create anything. Young must be atrocious in training if he can't get ahead of Memphis. That or he's banged LVG's missus
Young lost his place by default. Absolutely undeserved. Not even coming off the bench when we are chasing a game and he could do a much better job than CBJ is just stupid.

Tosicsleftpeg

Shocked at how bad his dribbling is. I thought he was a rapid inside forward who skinned people but at the moment he just does lazy tricks and gets tackled.

He will learn though as he does have good technique he simply needs to learn how to apply it.

Ole90+3

First step for Memphis is to lose weight.

Pretty simple. Sway the balance of strength training and cardio workout. Reduce calorie intake.

Once he is lighter, I reckon he will be able to make more use of his pace and dribbling ability.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
It's not exactly rocket science, the guy is overbulked. He has little explosiveness and agility.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
It's not exactly rocket science, the guy is overbulked. He has little explosiveness and agility.
Said it would be a problem even before we signed him. Shite defenders have no problem defending against him one on one.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout

Pretty simple. Sway the balance of strength training and cardio workout. Reduce calorie intake.

Once he is lighter, I reckon he will be able to make more use of his pace and dribbling ability.
Agreed, we need to find a way to make him understand that.

Acole9

Outstanding

He is very hefty indeed, he's almost too bulky which hinders his pace.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Better. Didn't fanny about as much, though there was still a little bit of fannying about. But most of the time, he just knocked it on and got the ball in. Some decent deliveries, but we're proper shite at attacking crosses anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.