Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
He's been extremely good so far.
Breaking up play, kept the ball, created from deep and helped us keep the ball and turn defensive situations into offensive ones and his passing as been fantastic, as well as doing well in the air.
If this is how we can expect him to play, I'll be thrilled! :)

Minimalist

Was initially a bit unimpressed with how deep he is but let's face it, he's fantastic in both defence and attack. He's playing very well.

AndyJ1985

Obviously he's not done anything sensational in his first 45 minutes, but you can why we paid so much for him. He oozes quality. Physically a beast and technically superb.

Ainu

He looks surprisingly sharp already. Started off slowly but grew in the game. He's a monster on the ball. You can already see he's going to be great here.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Feels like he was responsible for every time we won back possession. How many interceptions and successful tackles did he get in that first half? Seemed like fecking loads.

VanGaalyTime

Think he'll be even better with some pace in front of him. He likes feeding those through balls to fast players.

mu4c_20le

The time he spent in juve as served him well, totally unfazed and plays like he owns the place.

ChaddyP

A little rusty by his high standard. He will get up to speed with more games. Looks fit as feck to me

Art

Art the artist
The closest thing to Zizou in this generation. After years, we finally have a fecking class midfielder.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
He's absolutely class.

He is so strong, he shields the ball and retains possession at times when most players would be trying to toe poke it to a teammate because they were under too much physical pressure.

CG1010

What a fecking half! We have finally found a worthy successor to Scholes in midfield folks.

roykeane19

Damn, I wasnt too sure he was that good, so far looks like money well spent, can dribble very good, is strong, clever, and takes risks

BlueCelery

Supports
Chelsea
Clearly been the best player on the pitch. Impressive debut.

Woodzy

I couldn't name a central midfielder who plays like him. He has everything.

Eddy_JukeZ

Superb 1st half considering the lack of training with the team and lengthy time off.

crackers0seven

Very good first half. Great to see a midfielder who doesnt take easy pass back. Beast, quality and able to bully players physically. This is exciting

El Zoido

He's quality. I cannot wait until this team has gelled and we're in form.

podurban2

Once he gets into the rythm he is going to be an absolute beast for us.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
I don't think I've seen anyone shield and protect the ball as well as him for a long time. Such a strong duel player, you just get the feeling that even surrounded by two or three opponents he will somehow get away with it.

Walters_19_MuFc

Grown into the game. Shown some nice cute passes, and has give us drive in midfield, which is what we have been lacking for a long time now. Also, his holding up of the ball is superb. Impossible to get it off him.

Status
Not open for further replies.