Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Brilliant after the terrible first touch. Controlled that half and showed his great dribbling as well. Hope we get a chance for a pogba screamer

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
He was class. The kid has got a wonderful set of skills. Still think he could do with playing further forward. He's not the man for a midfield 2 IMO.

Jed I. Knight

The Mos Eisley Hillbilly
Terrible for the first minute or so, best player on the pitch for the next forty four and something.

He looks like he's have it in him to play at another level, which is surely the most exciting part!

John Blund

So strong. I've seen him in Juve games, but seeing him in red makes him somehow even better.

Kearnkoff69

Very solid debut so far from him. Shielded the ball well, won more defensive duels than would be expected given some descriptions of his defensive frailties, and he's shown real drive and ambition when in possession. Always looking to get the ball forward, whether by pass or by dribble. That run with the ball near the end of the half was terrific, definitely expect to see more of that as he gets more comfortable with his new role and tactical instructions.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
Can't believe we didn't give him any game time under Fergie

AgentP

He's absolutely class.

He is so strong, he shields the ball and retains possession at times when most players would be trying to toe poke it to a teammate because they were under too much physical pressure.
This. When facing towards our own goal and under pressure, our midfielders look to pass it to the keeper or defender but he just holds the opponents back and then tries to pick out someone up the field. He's going to help us open up so many defenses.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Visibly growing in confidence with every touch of the ball.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
He was class. The kid has got a wonderful set of skills. Still think he could do with playing further forward. He's not the man for a midfield 2 IMO.
Yes, it's easy to notice even after just one half.

And it's not a criticism either, you just want this type of player closer to goal and to your other attacking players. No reason to have him doing this much defensive work with his talent.

MDFC Manager

Looks a different class, and he's not even settled in fully. He'll be owning the league in no time. Money well spent

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Looked rusty to me, which is clearly to be expected. Grew into the game a lot. That run through the middle of the pitch :drool:

Tiber

You really can see why people say "big man with the feet of a ballerina" such good control of the ball

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Unbelievable performance. Who said he couldn't play in a midfield 2?

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
Fecking hell man! WHAT A PERFORMANCE!

A goal would be the cherry on the top.

Please God <3

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
Can we clone him and play two Pogbas?
That midfield duo would be a dream. :devil:

Tiber

yea yea he is brilliant! but is he "value" plenty of cafe posters stated multiple times that the saga "bored them" and wanted United to "find another target"

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
yea yea he is brilliant! but is he "value" plenty of cafe posters stated multiple times that the saga "bored them" and wanted United to "find another target"
Those people can feck off.

Mindhunter

Never realised he is that good. Looks like he is playing against EA Sports bots.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
It's like he has turned on God mode after 55th minutes or so. Taking the piss.

Status
Not open for further replies.