Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freak

Born a freak always a freak.
Not sure why Ralf continues to play him when he’s most likely going to leave the club once his contract runs out in the summer. Let’s just give some kids his place in these last few games. We have nothing to play for anymore anyway.

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
Physically a shell of himself.

Only PSG will sign him. He's not even Good enough for the other top sides. He can barely run.

AdNani

can't wait for him to leave, the season being 'Dead' is down to players like him being constantly played when they have absolutely no desire to be here, a fantastic player on his day. unfortunately those days are few and far between.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
He's declined a lot this season.
Fitness wise, without a doubt. It's too blatant on TV
can't wait for him to leave, the season being 'Dead' is down to players like him being constantly played when they have absolutely no desire to be here, a fantastic player on his day. unfortunately those days are few and far betwee

[/QUOT

The season was dead anyway, with or without him. He's missed a big chunk of the season and no one can say his absence was good (nor bad for that matter)

Deery

Dreary
Can’t understand how he puts in storming performances for France, were he actually looks like he gives a shit then comes back here and fecks about like he’s not bothered. I would 100% replace him with a Ruben Neves even though he mightn’t have a top level like Pogba he’s a hell of a lot better pro.

redDNA

Supports
Enyimba FC of Aba
That Ralf played him after the interview doesn't make him look in charge.

That we are offering him a new and improved deal is exactly what LVg meant when he said that we are a commercial club,the deal is not because of his on field contributions but likely because of his 'marketability '

NoPace

He physically looks shot these days. His stamina has gone, maybe covid really did damage him badly.

He just isn't the same player and no way should we be offering him a brand new contract on more money.

I loved Pogba, was my favourite player for years, but right now he offers nothing special.
Yeah, he's normally brilliant for France but I think there's a chance Lemar takes his spot in a 3 with Kante and Tchouameni if they end up playing 4 at the back, offering much for running and some width on the left which they could use if they don't pick Theo Hernandez at LB. If they do go with 3 at the back, he might lose his spot to Griezmann who works like a dog and you'd probably fancy to do something special over him. I'd bet Camavinga will have the spot by the next tournament.

crackers0seven

Counting the matches till this fraud is gone. He is exactly want is wrong with United in one player, overpaid overhyped inconsistent lazy and mental weak. Utd mirrors pogba. Hopefully this summer is the start of utd mirroring the likes of keane etc hard working high standard never quit attitude. There was a time I said utd let pogba down by not providing him with a top quality defensive midfielder behind him..but enough is enough. United should never have brought him back. We are a total banter club when it comes to pogba.. lose him for free,buy for 90million,loses for free again after 5years of big wages and sub par performances with below average results. Oh and many many months of rehab in dubai etc

UnitedFan93

If you could choose one player who defines the post SAF era it's him. Terrible player and attitude.

Bobski

Where was he even playing yesterday? Nearly every time Varane and Maguire had the ball you had MCT being closely tracked by one of their forwards and none of Fred/Bruno or Pogba in shot, forcing the full back route and aimless balls into the channels with Pogba almost a Fellaini style target-man.

For all the arguments about his best position over the years I don't think a pure attacking position is feasible in his current physical condition, just not sharp enough. If he is like this at PSG with Messi and Neymar that team might set record lows for distance covered and pressing stats.

royboy16

The moon gave me flowers for funerals to come.
Can’t understand how he puts in storming performances for France, were he actually looks like he gives a shit then comes back here and fecks about like he’s not bothered. I would 100% replace him with a Ruben Neves even though he mightn’t have a top level like Pogba he’s a hell of a lot better pro.
They have gelled as a team and they want to play for the manager?
Maybe from his perspective he's thinking what's the point in me putting in a shift if half the players in my current team cant be bothered.
Flip side of course if his team are thinking the same about him and others..

Devil81

I've constantly banged the drum for him being shown the door for the last two years, now it's a matter of months before this poison leaves I can honestly say I can't wait.

United without the likes of Pogba, Lingard and Shaw is the way to go. Far too much to say for themselves, lack respect for the club.

Just clear the decks and start with dropping Pogba out of the march day squads. We're better without him.

MattofManchester

He should frankly be sent home and never start a game for us again. He clearly doesn't care, and is playing for his move.
Make a stand and leave him out.

Mainoldo

Van De Beek can’t lace Pogba’s boots and Pogba has been dreadful lately.

They both should go.

Varane around town

What a disappointment his time here has been.

There's been some great moments and some times he's shown what a talent he is. It just hasn't worked out and I won't be sad to see the back of him in the summer.

Well I say that. It wouldn't amaze me if he doesn't get a better offer and he ends up accepting our offer.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
So you think a guy who comes in on a big transfer after being a ballon d'Or candidate doesn't deserve a shot in the team he got transferred too? Ok then... :lol: :lol: :lol: Let me guess....you're a Pogba apologist aren't you
If anything you're being a VDB 'apologist' (most childish term ever). It doesn't matter how much he got transferred or happened to be part of a good CL run one time. He failed to impress two managers during training which is crucial to being given game time. And when he got game time he was Liam Miller mk2. Now he's mediocre-ing it up at Everton too which isn't even slightly surprising.

It has nothing to do with Pogba either who should NOT be given a new contract offer. It's just that VDB is not the answer at all. We need new blood in midfield and players like VDB will lead to many more years of mediocrity. Maybe he's suddenly going to tranform but we can only base things off what we see.

RedDevil@84

Not sure what you people expect from a player who went public with statements like "I don't know what my role is at the club", "This season is over. There is nothing to play for"

He is playing in exactly the same way he feels. Having decided to not call him out on his media chit-chat, the club has already given him the power to do whatever he wants. We are that kinda club now. Every player can play half-heartedly and undermine the manager/club in public and the reaction is "Well!! What can we do. eh?"

yamo123x

Time to show some balls and completely drop these mercenaries drawing money off the club and not giving a sh1t !!

The fans will 100% back this i have no doubt.

Time for Mjebri, Alvaro Fernández, Iqbal
Time up for Pogba, Lingard, Cavani

Marwood

Time to show some balls and completely drop these mercenaries drawing money off the club and not giving a sh1t !!

The fans will 100% back this i have no doubt.

Time for Mjebri, Alvaro Fernández, Iqbal
Time up for Pogba, Lingard, Cavani
I want Pogba gone as well but whilst top 4 is technically possible no manager is dropping Pogba for Iqbal. Which I think is understandable.

MattofManchester

With performances like that who would sign him?
I'll rephrase. What I meant is he's playing for his move in that he's already mentally checked out, and that he's just making sure he stays fit and injury free for his new club.

SadlerMUFC

Thinks for himself
If anything you're being a VDB 'apologist' (most childish term ever). It doesn't matter how much he got transferred or happened to be part of a good CL run one time. He failed to impress two managers during training which is crucial to being given game time. And when he got game time he was Liam Miller mk2. Now he's mediocre-ing it up at Everton too which isn't even slightly surprising.

It has nothing to do with Pogba either who should NOT be given a new contract offer. It's just that VDB is not the answer at all. We need new blood in midfield and players like VDB will lead to many more years of mediocrity. Maybe he's suddenly going to tranform but we can only base things off what we see.
So that's it then? If the manager doesn't pick him he must not be good enough? So I guess that also means if the manager does pick certain players we shouldn't question that either? Give your head a shake

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
So that's it then? If the manager doesn't pick him he must not be good enough? So I guess that also means if the manager does pick certain players we shouldn't question that either? Give your head a shake
After your awful takes in the Bale thread, you're not well placed to say this :lol:

No, if a player is sidelined by consecutive managers, plays badly when he gets chances, gets loaned and continues to be mediocre, then he's not hard done by but needs to improve ( if he can) or just isn't very good.

SadlerMUFC

Thinks for himself
After your awful takes in the Bale thread, you're not well placed to say this :lol:

No, if a player is sidelined by consecutive managers, plays badly when he gets chances, gets loaned and continues to be mediocre, then he's not hard done by but needs to improve ( if he can) or just isn't very good.
So if a player is started by consecutive managers he must be good enough too...

And Donny never played poorly.

Jaykespeare88

Sad to say, one of my favourite players, but squeezing him and Bruno into our team is killing us and leaves us wide open to the goals we conceded to Leicester.

eire-red

When we look back on his United career, will we only remember the brace against City?

It's pretty damning for a player of his ability to have delivered so little high points in his time here.

We should have sold him last summer, but now we'll watch Pogba leave for a free once more. It's really the perfect illustration of how this club as been run. Add Lingard to the list of comedy errors also.

When all is said and done, I think it could be the best for all parties. Pogba needs to reinvent himself again in a less demanding league, and we need to find a balanced midfield that isn't constantly trying to accommodate Bruno and Pogba.

Ludens the Red

International football is the most over rated thing in the world. Bar knockout games, most opponents you face at international level are of a championship or below standard and if you’re playing for the best team in the world things will be even easier.
The speed of the games are also infinitely slower which suits Pogbas ponderous style. Wherever Pogba ends up next season he’ll flatter to deceive again.

Marwood

So if a player is started by consecutive managers he must be good enough too...

And Donny never played poorly.
No it could just mean that player is better than the alternative option.

It's why Pogba is starting games now. Rangnick and Ole before him aren't stupid. They can see the type of player he is doesn't fit with those around him. But who else should play? Some say Mejbri but that's wildcard, unpredictable stuff.

Dans

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Not sure why Ralf continues to play him when he’s most likely going to leave the club once his contract runs out in the summer. Let’s just give some kids his place in these last few games. We have nothing to play for anymore anyway.
Quite - time to plan without him and give youth a chance to see what they can do. Can we recall James Garner? Would be harsh on Forest mind!

Dans

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I want Pogba gone as well but whilst top 4 is technically possible no manager is dropping Pogba for Iqbal. Which I think is understandable.
It isn't understandable at all - now's the perfect time to give them 1st team experience with no pressure. Win win.

Devil81

Sad to say, one of my favourite players, but squeezing him and Bruno into our team is killing us and leaves us wide open to the goals we conceded to Leicester.
Lost for words, one of your favourite players!!!

He's been absolutely dog shite for United, his attitude is disgusting and he's tried to hold the club at ransom for a mega contract when he isn't worth the contract he's on.

SadlerMUFC

Thinks for himself
No it could just mean that player is better than the alternative option.

It's why Pogba is starting games now. Rangnick and Ole before him aren't stupid. They can see the type of player he is doesn't fit with those around him. But who else should play? Some say Mejbri but that's wildcard, unpredictable stuff.
You can't have it both ways. Either you have blind faith in the coach and don't question him or you don't...

Chripper

Lost for words, one of your favourite players!!!

He's been absolutely dog shite for United, his attitude is disgusting and he's tried to hold the club at ransom for a mega contract when he isn't worth the contract he's on.
This.

I was never on board with Pogba returning.

Let's look at the big picture. If he really loved Manchester United, he would never have left in the first place. He has far more affection for Juventus than he does for United.

And for France? He would run through a brickwall for France.

For United? He has never broken into a sprint, going back.

Marwood

It isn't understandable at all - now's the perfect time to give them 1st team experience with no pressure. Win win.
You don't think we're currently in a pressure situation? Playing poorly, being criticised everywhere. I think its a pretty rubbish time for a young player to start getting games.

Status
Not open for further replies.