Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

minoo-utd

I am not paying a penny? Really? So all that money spent on match day tickets, merchandise etc. Is not being spent? Money does not grow on trees and the club is still in debt because of the Glazers' takeover. The Club are spending upwards of £150 million and you think it is alright? As I said I find it uncomfortable.
I feel you, but the club knows best IMO we have the rights to be worried yes because we want the best for our club but the board should be knowing what they are doing very well specifically when it comes to this kind of money.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Some posters in here are like someone who has been badly hurt in a relationship and refuses to let their walls down easily. Acceptance, he is coming. Every time there is a tweet or rumour that has something less than favourable to say, people believe it and up goes the wall again.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Thread's been good, but nothing will beat the Thiago-meter though. :lol:
I remember I was there for that one as well. But this thread has stayed flowing through the past three to four weeks. Amazing quickness in post count. Up to page 470 with almost 19000 posts. This has to be the quickest we have gotten to this point.

SamVimes

:lol:

You paid money for entertainment and clothes. Where did you expect the profits to go?

We have manageable debt that is maintained for tax breaks. Where have you been for the last 5 years?
FFS what a ridiculous post. Where have you been the last 10 years? I am merely pointing out that the amount of money being spent on this transfer is in my opinion excessive, and it makes me feel uncomfortable. If you are happy with this, then fine. There will be immense pressure on the Club, the Manager and the Player to justify this. That is my five posts for the day, so I will leave you to it.

Dante

Average bang
The Berbatov thread had all that and more. It was the last transfer megathread before the mods started taking a tighter rein on the forum.

Probably for the better, in all fairness. That one thread was insane.

manunajted

Jesus, all you muppets who's complaining about the money needs to simmer down.
You guys have been playing way too much football manager (and probably signed Pogba there as well).

Have faith in the club, were not going FM bankruptcy by the end of this.

BlakeUtd

are people ok with the fact that we'd be getting him for only three years? I would love Pogba in our team but what if he just ships off for a free after his contract is up? That would be brutal but highly possible

Creepy

Account relocated to MaxiPaxi
And does that make it wrong? £100 million pounds plus whatever percentage for the agent. Personally it makes me feel uncomfortable. If you are happy with it, then that is fine. As I said, it makes me feel uncomfortable.

In what way does any part of this transfer make you feel uncomfortable? What an odd thing to say, considering , it doesn't affect you in any way, shape or form. Unless you're directly contributing toward the fee (don't talk about merchandise and season tickets, as that is just part of the parcel of being a fan), or are you in football?

Utdstar01

The Thiago-meter was hilarious :lol: who did that anyway? Amazing. Also, the Vince Mcmahon GIF of the Falcao, Di Maria transfer window was immense :lol:

I hope this is wrapped up by the weekend anyway, one way or another.

stepic

FFS what a ridiculous post. Where have you been the last 10 years? I am merely pointing out that the amount of money being spent on this transfer is in my opinion excessive, and it makes me feel uncomfortable. If you are happy with this, then fine. There will be immense pressure on the Club, the Manager and the Player to justify this. That is my five posts for the day, so I will leave you to it.
Dang best we not put pressure on ourselves then. Let's stick to finishing 5th to 7th. That's the easy life. Middle of the road.

Top managers, players, and clubs, thrive on pressure.

Creepy

Account relocated to MaxiPaxi
The Berbatov thread had all that and more. It was the last transfer megathread before the mods started taking a tighter rein on the forum.

Probably for the better, in all fairness. That one thread was insane.
Didn't Pletch do a google translate of his agent in the Berbatov thread? That was hilarious, I'd love to read it again!

manunajted

Don't say stuff like that. This is a family forum. :mad:

My nine year old daughter read that. She asked me what a 'big Pogba sized dick' was. What could I say? I had to improvise:

"Remember that thing you asked about when you saw Daddy in the shower?'

"Yes'

"It's half that size"
Clearly you're into this whole "family forum" thing, judging from this incest story of yours. :nono::lol:

stepic

I am not paying a penny? Really? So all that money spent on match day tickets, merchandise etc. Is not being spent? Money does not grow on trees and the club is still in debt because of the Glazers' takeover. The Club are spending upwards of £150 million and you think it is alright? As I said I find it uncomfortable.
5 posts a day and 2 of them are a shambles. Blaming the glazers and talking about debt... is it 2012 again?!

kenny19

You need to check out our forum to get some perspective on how Madrid fans feel about this because you lot just look at things from your perspective and don't care about the rest. You only see what you want to see.
There's more people there against us signing Pogba and not because of the money.

You see, it's hard to find balance when you have Perez playing football manager every summer, so managers always have to stick square pegs into round holes. Last season after Zidane introduced Casemiro into the starting 11 we finally found it! We found the balance that we crave for and we should have signed Krychowiak or Kante to have complete balance in our squad, to have someone good to compete with Casemiro. Pogba was never going to give us that and as long as Modric and Kroos are here, he's simply not needed.

Like I said, completely different priorities (we need balance in the squad, you need a midfield and a galactico signing). If you don't understand this, then I'll just stop and we'll agree to disagree.
You could just have saved us time and said, "we never wanted him anyway".

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
In what way does any part of this transfer make you feel uncomfortable? What an odd thing to say, considering , it doesn't affect you in any way, shape or form. Unless you're directly contributing toward the fee (don't talk about merchandise and season tickets, as that is just part of the parcel of being a fan), or are you in football?
He's just uncomfortable. Hopefully he's gone to sleep now on a nice pillow and has some sweet Pogba dreams.

ChaddyP

The Thiago-meter was hilarious :lol: who did that anyway? Amazing. Also, the Vince Mcmahon GIF of the Falcao, Di Maria transfer window was immense :lol:

I hope this is wrapped up by the weekend anyway, one way or another.
Olly did it. It was glorious. Olly fecking murdered that thread with his GIFs

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
are people ok with the fact that we'd be getting him for only three years? I would love Pogba in our team but what if he just ships off for a free after his contract is up? That would be brutal but highly possible
What a ridiculous post.

Your usage of the word 'fact' is one of the worst I've seen, and he implication that we would have Pogba on a 3 year deal is absurd.

ChaddyP

What a ridiculous post.

Your usage of the word 'fact' is one of the worst I've seen, and he implication that we would have Pogba on a 3 year deal is absurd.
Such a boring post, we are in here celebrating and then posters like that just come and try to stink up the place

Witchking

Such a boring post, we are in here celebrating and then posters like that just come and try to stink up the place
All are United fans, sometimes it's just a bit scary to celebrate when so many things could go wrong. Not all are optimists on this forum.

Twigg

Not Twigginator
Supports
100 extrapolation
What does everyone make of those tweets from Jeinny Lizarazo?
It could be something, could be nothing.

He could simply be denying anything to everyone until it actually goes through - hence her 'don't trust the media' tweet. Her top tweet about Madrid is from ages ago now, so that's probably nothing.

Or there could be something in it. I'm more inclined to go with the former possibility but honestly I have no fecking clue.

Xeno

are people okay with the fact we're only sleeping with a supermodel for three years? I would love to smash a supermodel, but what if she leaves me after I'm done nuttin? That would be brutal but highly possible.

BlakeUtd

What a ridiculous post.

way to lay it on. I've seen 'three years' on the caf a couple of times. Granted I should check my sources but can't be bothered at this moment to wade through the many articles. I only used 'fact' as a turn of phrase not literally.