g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Not that anyone knows. It takes us months to consider preparing a bid but I'm not sure Madrid work that way. For me, they're are in with a shout. I hate to say this but I don't think he's coming back. Those sods will find the cash from somewhere. I will still get excited by every positive bit of info but I think it has gone quiet for a reason
It's gone quiet because as Juventus CEO said. As of yesterday both clubs were still negotiating. Nothing much can happen while that is on.

SirAF

Ageist
At Borussia Dortmund this summer, witnesses were shocked when Raiola became so worked up that he started kicking chairs and tables in fury when it seemed as if Mkhitaryan’s £28m move to United would collapse. It didn’t.
To be a fly on that wall :lol:

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Even though I benefit from the new newbie system by being able to post up here in the mains, maybe it wasn't such a good idea. Woke up to 25 new pages and thought something important may have happened only to find 25 pages of people being worried about Madrid. Standards here have fallen, this place used to be a good read during transfer season now it's just filled with kids showcasing their inferiority complex.
Shots. Fired.

LonelyFire

Won't happen. Jose has already said that he want his fourth target in well before the end of the window and has noted that we can move onto other targets if not successful with Pogba
I posted a few days ago if it wasn't done by the end of this week then i suspect it wont happen at all. I dont think it will be long before we start getting linked to other midfielders.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Even though I benefit from the new newbie system by being able to post up here in the mains, maybe it wasn't such a good idea. Woke up to 25 new pages and thought something important may have happened only to find 25 pages of people being worried about Madrid. Standards here have fallen, this place used to be a good read during transfer season now it's just filled with kids showcasing their inferiority complex.
Amen to that. Promote this guy now!

glazed

Eats diamonds to beat thermodynamics
I love the ceremony of these things. Muppet fantasy or reality? It's like Schrödinger's cat.

Giggs86

Exactly how I feel :nervous:

Imagine waking up to 30 new pages only to see people writing he's off to Madrid without any reasonable indication.

Quizierda

Using one of your first comments within the mains to insult other users also is quite a good way to introduce yourself to the forum.. :lol:

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
I posted a few days ago if it wasn't done by the end of this week then i suspect it wont happen at all. I dont think it will be long before we start getting linked to other midfielders.
The problem is there arent many midfielders "available" who can just walk into our side and improve us instantly. Thats why Pobga was such a prized commodity this summer.

Turnip

likes to be spanked with games consoles
Oh my god if that did happen.
I'd go bald, and I'm not in the same league of some of the muppetry that's been going on in here. Starting to think there's a reason clubs don't talk about their transfers, it's to avoid their fans having nervous meltdowns.

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
I will be on a 14 long hour flight with no internet tomorrow. This will be more of a blessing than a curse.

Luke Parker

Which part of the cycle are we currently in?
PogOn?
PogOff?
Madrid Bound?
Screw it leave Juve hanging?
Seriously I can only unzip so many times.
My poor wife is starting to think I have performance issues.
All of the above, it's like a cage full of monkeys jumping around throwing shit at each other.
Best exchange on the thread by a country mile :lol:

Red Bug

I have not long been a member of the main forums but this is so true. The actual quality of posts in here has been diluted because of the ridiculous pant wetting Real Madrid scaremongering.

Quizierda

Day by day SAF is proving to be right regarding Raiola....
In which world is Raiola the problem though?

He has a valid clause with Juventus which was negotiated the time he took Pogba for free from us to them. Now they’re trying to avoid that payment by making us pay his fee.

Raiola is doing whatever he can to complete the deal ASAP but it is his right to get paid. So actually Juventus are the ones holding up the deal by trying to breake their contract with Raiola.

peridigm

:lol:

This is going to end in tears, isn't it?
One way or another for some it will be tears of joy, or tears of sorrow.
I admit, I check the thread as much as anyone else, twitter too, but I'm not going to lose sleep over this if he doesn't sign.
Do I want him to sign? Absolutely. Do I think he will sign? 50/50.

JustinC00

Day by day SAF is proving to be right regarding Raiola....
Ya let's forget about Ibra and Mkhitaryan.

All this is proving is Juventus are cnuts when it comes to their word. They were completely fine agreeing to pay Raiola 20% if they ever sold Pogba to get him but now that bill has come due they don't want to pay it.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
In which world is Raiola the problem though?

He has a valid clause with Juventus which was negotiated the time he took Pogba for free from us to them. Now they’re trying to avoid that payment by making us pay his fee.

Raiola is doing whatever he can to complete the deal ASAP but it is his right to get paid. So actually Juventus are the ones holding up the deal by trying to breake their contract with Raiola.
Exactly. Do you think Raiola is rich enough to give up 20m!? no way. He is going to put up a huge fight and get what's his. Obviously that means the transfer HAS to go through though. It's no wonder it's taking longer than usual.

Sir A1ex

Yeah so? They have a legal obligation to pay it. Its not like Raoila is blocking deal by stating he suddenly and out of the blue wants 20m extra. This was agreed to by Juventus 4 years ago.
True. Like most super-agents, Raiola seems a pretty unlikeable character (unless you are his client), but it's Juve, not him, who are playing silly-buggers.

What they are effectively saying is just "pay us €20m more" (or whatever that fee is), but they're trying do it in such a way as to make it look like it's Raiola that's asking for the extra money, not them.

Luke Parker

Yeah so? They have a legal obligation to pay it. Its not like Raoila is blocking deal by stating he suddenly and out of the blue wants 20m extra. This was agreed to by Juventus 4 years ago.
They only have a legal obligation once the player is sold, hence the current stand off/negotiations.

Pretty appalling business practise on Juve's behalf but still, they're the one Pogba is currently under contract with.