Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
:lol: Exactly and Zlatan 's other options were AC Milan and Hollywood.

It's us who did Raiola and Zlatan a huge favour, not the other way round!
Quire sure the likes of Arsenal, Chelsea etc would have absolutely loved him. It was just obvious mourinho was his preferred manager. Anyway, this is a Pogba thread, my bad!

Looks like all those Italian outlets saying it's more of a matter of hours were wrong.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
Mate's mum has an ex husband that used to work for an IT company that provided software to Raiola's brother in law's third cousin. He reckons it's on.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
At the risk of going over old ground I assume mercy was indeed shown to Spoony after his own WUM a week or two back? I understand this is the way things are with him being such old-timer here but just wanted to clarify.
Older posters are given a lot more leeway in terms of this sort of thing, as they have generally provided years of content to the site. Newer posters are obviously not.

Sir A1ex

http://www.calciomercato.com/news/p...a-nuova-richiesta-e-il-nervosismo-di-r-686360

This article by Fabrizio Romano is hilarious.
It says Juve wants to put options which let them take money from us when
1)we win league or champions league in the next 5 year
2)we win games(not so sure about my translation)
3)pogba renews with us

and they basically want 120m euro plus raiola fee 20m
I'm fine with those clauses... as long as they make up part of the €120m, not additional to it. They must realise what crazy money they're begin offered, I genuinely don't believe they are trying to add more on top.

Seveneric

Jesus Christ, you guys shitting it are amazing.

We've got this guy in the bag, Di Marzio says we're close, Laudisa and Nerozzi say it's done but the shitters are having bowel movements over a bald mans quote.
This post is just as daft as the people "shitting" themselves. Until he actually signs or reputable outlets posts he has signed prequel to United breaking the news, no one except for Juve and Woodward knows whether "it's in the bag". Your assurances are baseless.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
http://www.calciomercato.com/news/p...a-nuova-richiesta-e-il-nervosismo-di-r-686360

3)pogba renews with us

Those have to be things which add up to 120m and not additional to 120m else Juve are fecking bonkers

Renegade81

I've just noticed that Blind and Fosu-Mensah have started following him on Instagram. This could be a sign lads

Why post this positive spin? The part time muptards will find a way to non-believe with logic such as:

Blind plays for Holland, Holland did not qualify for France 16. Pogba plays for france. POGOFF!!

GJNJ

3)pogba renews with us

It's difficult to read because of Google translate but was he not just summarising the meeting when Raiola looked nervous...there has been reported a video conference since then.

Stretch

Hans Moleman

Quizierda

ManUchosenbosslvg

Supports
Manchester reds
Someone just described the situation as us like the nerd hanging around on the edge of the dancefloor watching while our amazingly out of our league girlfriend exchanges flirty glances with some Spanish lad

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
At the risk of going over old ground I assume mercy was indeed shown to Spoony after his own WUM a week or two back? I understand this is the way things are with him being such old-timer here but just wanted to clarify.
Spooky is honorary president of the site and the man behind the world's best ever transfer wum, Milan Star Dreams of United. Look it up in the classics. So yeah, he gets some leeway.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
I've given up on this. I'm not trying to a pessimistic nancy and just saying it just because I'm bored.

I just feel that Adidas ad made no sense if he joins us. The papers are saying he's coming to us, why would he say ignore it?
Lost a muppet here.

TrueRed79

I don't like Pogba and have no problem repeating that.
That's cool. You don't have to like him, but some of your arguments are completely irrational and have literally zero foundation. But hey, i'm not here to change your mind, Pogba will do that himself. :)

djdhrubs

Sorry about this folks. No idea about the credibility here. But it's a 'he's looking for a house in Madrid' story. Hopefully it's nonsense!

http://www.torinogranata.it/serie-a/proto-pogba-cerca-casa-a-madrid-69166

Google translate:-

' A few hours ago the assignment given to us directly from Paul Pogba managers to seek urgently a room in Madrid . From our side there has always been the utmost transparency and efficiency in meeting the players' choices and their attorneys , and even then we will do the same - so in a statement the CEO of Proto Group Ltd -

E ' useful to recall how our press you are later proved unfounded, specifically remember in Manchester Ibrahimovic , Higuain in Turin , Alves again in Turin and others.

In this case the request is game directly from Pogba manager and has the absolute priority .

We would like to clarify and reiterate that we are just real estate consultants for the players and their attorneys and NOT are absolutely aware of issues related to the club.

Rory 7

That's cool. You don't have to like him, but some of your arguments are completely irrational and have literally zero foundation. But hey, i'm not here to change your mind, Pogba will do that himself. :)
Who ever said being rational about these things makes any sense? I openly admit I'm biased and completely on the emotional side of the fence with this one. I honestly don't believe Fergie would pay this kind of money for him. That's enough for me.

Tiber

Sorry about this folks. No idea about the credibility here. But it's a 'he's looking for a house in Madrid' story. Hopefully it's nonsense!

' A few hours ago the assignment given to us directly from Paul Pogba managers to seek urgently a room in Madrid . From our side there has always been the utmost transparency and efficiency in meeting the players' choices and their attorneys , and even then we will do the same - so in a statement the CEO of Proto Group Ltd -

E ' useful to recall how our press you are later proved unfounded, specifically remember in Manchester Ibrahimovic , Higuain in Turin , Alves again in Turin and others.

In this case the request is game directly from Pogba manager and has the absolute priority .

We would like to clarify and reiterate that we are just real estate consultants for the players and their attorneys and NOT are absolutely aware of issues related to the club.
I feel like the thread title was specially written for this article

Hans Moleman

He must have a keen interest in real estate, because Proto Group also once said he bought one in Barcelona

http://www.football-italia.net/85186/pogba-buys-house-barcelona

:rolleyes:

togg

:lol: 'a room'.....sounds so dodgy

United Pro

Because it's extra on top of the fee. Martials fee is made up of these clauses. Imagine Martial cost 70m then the clauses kicked in, that's what this would be.
I'd say that's a very bad analogy. What we paid for Martial was so extortionate at the time of the transfer that there were very few that said it was a decent deal. Don't get me wrong, Martial has shown that the initial £35m rising to potentially £58m was a decent deal, but Martial had proven virtually nothing by the stage United signed him. To put into context Ousmane Dembele, had as good as or if not a better season than Martial had in his last season at Monaco, while also being one year younger at the time. Dembele moved for around £12m (not sure about add ons), which is obviously a brilliant for Dortmund, but it shows that you don't always have to pay 5 times a players market value to get potential. I know midfielders are generally cheaper than strikers/wingers, but to compare to the Martial fee, Pogba would have to cost £150m before we talk about the same level of overpaying.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Can't imagine this place if suddenly there's a headline 'pogba signs for Real.......'
Going to most of the idiots in here lately they will be widely celebrating and overjoyed.