Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

eggwithsideburns

It would have been good to have Pogba made official on the same day as breaking the post count record. Actually I'm not that arsed thinking about it and just want him to sign.

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
Ronaldinho! Wesley Sneijder! Eden Hazard! Cesc Fabregas! Thiago! Vidal! Sergio Ramos! Your threads have taken one hell of a beating! We are no longer haunted by your ghosts from our past!

We have the greatest muppet signing of all time! All Hail Paul Pogba!

Paul Fecking Pogba our muppet King!
Repeats - "the King of the Muppets!"

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
I don't suppose you know roughly how many more members we have now than we did back in 2014 and the Vidal saga?

This Pogba thread is mental. There have been times after an update where I have been 3 pages back with posts that were only made 30 minutes before my reading them
11,808 people have registered in past two years. Main reason this is becoming the biggest thread is the spamalot newbs being added. Vidal thread ballooned more naturally.

SomeRandomPerson

Guys I'm almost in tears, we've done it, we've smashed the transfer record and we've finally got the cafes muppet signing with a record thread!

Smashed records all around. I love you Woody!
Makes me wish the signing gets announced out of the blue just a couple of posts short of the thread record.

Anyway, where do we reckon Pogba will play? Or rather I should say: we know Rooney will be the #10, so would we be getting the best out of Pogba in a 2 man midfield? He clearly struggled there at the Euros.

VanGaalEra

Tbf though @Damien the Vidal thread was like over a year long.

This thread has exploded because we truly believe it will happen and the fee involved has also added to the discussion.

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
Not to whet the appetite or stir the muppetry further but, United's twitter has been quiet for 3 hours, in the lead up to LVG being sacked it went many hours, same pre-Mourinho announcement. Sometimes they post obscure youth/reserve/foundation related tweets that have been set possibly days in advance just before going in with the big announcement.

Honestly I reckon the poor social media intern has to do all the photoshopping so can't find the time to tweet about On This Day, in 1976 bollocks etc.

VanGaalEra

Makes me wish the signing gets announced out of the blue just a couple of posts short of the thread record.

Anyway, where do we reckon Pogba will play? Or rather I should say: we know Rooney will be the #10, so would we be getting the best out of Pogba in a 2 man midfield? He clearly struggled there at the Euros.
He struggled when asked to play deeper, we can play him in a two man MF but in a box to box role and he'll flourish.

You can't ask him to sit and play the role of a Makelele, it's just not his game. Deschamps criminally wasted him at the Euros. Should have given him the role Sissoko had and played Kante.

rotherham_red

Sorry to go all ehsanul on you guys, but I really think this isn't going to happen now... Would love to be proven wrong, but it is what it is.

NYAS

Not to whet the appetite or stir the muppetry further but, United's twitter has been quiet for 3 hours, in the lead up to LVG being sacked it went many hours, same pre-Mourinho announcement. Sometimes they post obscure youth/reserve/foundation related tweets that have been set possibly days in advance just before going in with the big announcement.

Honestly I reckon the poor social media intern has to do all the photoshopping so can't find the time to tweet about On This Day, in 1976 bollocks etc.
Really think it's that close?

United Pro

Hopefully will be done in the next few days, for most of the caf's sanity.
(Slyly trying to get the record breaking post).

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Tbf though @Damien the Vidal thread was like over a year long.

This thread has exploded because we truly believe it will happen and the fee involved has also added to the discussion.
No, this thread has exploded due to the same stuff being posted over and over and over and over and over and over again. Every couple of pages people were posting articles and stuff like they were new, with same old discussions about how we could buy 72 world class players* instead of buying Pogba.

*number slightly out

Ainu

This is one of those moments they'll be asking about in 10 years time. "Where were you when the Pogba thread broke the Caf transfer thread record?"

SirAF

Ageist
You play Pokemon go? Signing Pogba is catching Splorax. Never played it before today but apparently that's the best Pokemon!
Nah, but a guy at work was running out on the parking lot to catch something today :lol: