View full 2023-24 profile

5.5 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
10 league goals, 16 in total in his first season, and in this United team that barely creates anything. He's done decently.

Toshey

Supports
Levski Sofia
He is so awesome.
Young, strong, talented.
Getting rid of the young Nick Carter haircut was also a genius decision!

SAF is the GOAT

At least something(small) is right from our scouting department

Currently on 10 goals, 16 in all comps

First season in a new league, new team, where he had to carry us on his shoulders most of the season and be our starting CF

Not bad at all kid, keep going

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
19 goals on debut season. That's not bad at all. And work freaking hard also.

laughtersassassin

Would definitely start Amad and Hojlund in the final but knowing ETH it'll be one or the other.

Reckon Garnacho actually shouldn't start it tbh

ItDoesntEvenMata

Made a great impact and seems to be where he should be for a young striker in his first season in the Prem.

The issue, and this isn't his fault, is that if we are serious about challenging in the next 2-3 seasons, we need a ready made striker to lead the line and to let Rasmus develop fine.

Raven

He's a much better player than some give him credit for, just a bit inconsistent at the moment.

WouterWeghorst

Supports
Bald Managers
Understand him in not passing to Garnacho, who has starved him of passes throughout the season. Think he’s a streaky striker, so hopefully those 2 goals in the past games help him get another one next week!

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Respectable debut season overall. Would have been a lot better if we could have not run him into the ground and/or we had a winger who would pass to him occasionally.

Bobski

Great goal in the conception and finish.

Am i imagining things or in these 2 cameos has he not been a lot more freed up positionally, dropping into half spaces, pulling wide? Night and day from sticking up top backing into CB's?

If so it suits him so much more at this stage of his development.

mu4c_20le

Ten Hag must be hitting himself why didnt he bench him earlier. Well taken goal

city-puma

His third proper CF goal for us. Great! Use him to his strength. When he faces goal, it’s where his threat comes from.

TempusFugit

He's very good with both feet, I'm pleasantly surprised. Also how quick is he? He eats up ground like it's nothing. If he develops properly and stays fit he's undoubtedly a solid 20-25 goals per season striker. Feed him chances and he'll be clinical enough to take most. Him getting into some sort of form is good, need that City backline to worry about him and not just Rashford like they usually do.

horsechoker

The Caf's Ezza.
Last 2 games make me think he's look good coming off the bench with a seasoned striker taking the reigns.

Ten Hag basically saw Martial have one good pre-season and kept him.

Idxomer

If Ten Hag took him out of the firing line more during his bad runs, he might've ended up with more goals.

It was a very mixed season, but he ended up being United's best forward in the end.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20

Am i imagining things or in these 2 cameos has he not been a lot more freed up positionally, dropping into half spaces, pulling wide? Night and day from sticking up top backing into CB's?

In the last couple of games we're using a front two, he looked great drifting into wide spaces on the right and making use of his pace that way. He also played in a two striker system for Atalanta.

I still think he'll also develop into a class lone centre forward as well, if our wingers decide to pass to him one of these years.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite

Yeah. Making him as some sort of Stoke striker is not playing to his strength. It's a stupid tactic as well.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I was desperate for him to play in Garnacho for his goal but then he goes and does that :lol:

He's a very confident player. He knew he'd score there.

Dominos

Andy Cole on the overlap was saying he needs to stop fighting with centre backs just for the sake of it and actually try find some space where he's not in a 50/50 duel every time he receives the ball.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
16 goals is a decent return for a 21 year old striker in his first year. Lets hope the next manager can build on that.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
Last 2 games make me think he's look good coming off the bench with a seasoned striker taking the reigns.

Ideally he would have started some games and come on in others this season but due to not having anyone else we've basically had to play him whenever he's been half fit.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.

Hojlund himself said recently that he was surprised to get this many starts in this 1st season. So the plan was definitely to use him off the bench, Ten Hags mistake for relying on Martial to be fit after a semi-decent preseason.

BorisManUtd

10 PL goals in his 1st season at 20/21 years old is good return. Obviously all 10 came since late December but before that he was great in CL group stage so hopefully he progresses more next season.

Telsim

Actually managed to meet my expectations to a T - 10 goals in the Premier League. Plus all the rest in the Champions League. And this in a dysfunctional team that creates next to nothing.

A good first season for him. Needs a better team around him and a better coach, and I think he can be an excellent striker in a few years.

lost7

Good first season for him! Joint top scorer in the league, 5 goals in the group stages of the champions league... Great return from a young player.

All the ones calling him a donkey and wanting to get rid of him are brainless

Maureen-yo

Hojlund himself said recently that he was surprised to get this many starts in this 1st season. So the plan was definitely to use him off the bench, Ten Hags mistake for relying on Martial to be fit after a semi-decent preseason.
Or the clubs mistake for not buying a reliable striker?

OverratedOpinion

Yeah he did alright, I think he lacks a bit of nous in tight spaces but he's definitely a threat and works hard, good finished too.

We need another striker in the summer even just based purely on squad depth. Will be interesting to see what profile of striker we go for.

MadMike

16 goals is a decent return for a 21 year old striker in his first year. Lets hope the next manager can build on that.
It’s pretty decent. In the context of the number of minutes that he got as a #9 it doesn’t seem that impressive. Until you consider that this team doesn’t create any chances for him and then it looks decent again.

Hopefully he stays healthy and builds on from here.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
It’s pretty decent. In the context of the number of minutes that he got as a #9 it doesn’t seem that impressive. Until you consider that this team doesn’t create any chances for him and then it looks decent again.

Hopefully he stays healthy and builds on from here.
I haven't big the biggest Hojlund fan but he has shown some positive glimpses of a player who he may evolve into. Still doesn't negate the priority of signing a proper striker who has 25-30 goals in him.