RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fridge chutney

...and Mourinho is a far better manager than Klopp.
Mourinho is also multi-dimensional. His style is adaptable. Klopp seems to struggle to adapt and also seems to be somewhat one-dimensional. He is limited compared to Mourinho, really.

montpelier

Bit of a latest theme on their ''Laughing at Utd'' thread seems to be that Utd teams have never really been interested in playing attractive footy whereas Liverpool consistently & historically have done. Even Johnno is going to struggle with this pile of complete & utter horseshit.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Klopp is 10 times the manager Mourinho is and will retire with 5 Champion League trophies on his CV, mark my words.
Ok, fess up lads, which one of you is this?

JohnZSmith27

Eh, didn't this happen in his first season?

Are people in here really moaning about Klopp?
get a fecking grip lads. if we finished 7th, didnt win a cup and didnt make the group stages of the CL then you can moan. Get behind the man.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
If he's 10 times the manager, then surely he'd retired with at least 20 Champions Leagues to Mourinho's 2? That's assuming that Mou doesn't win any more CL titles.
Imagine Klopp getting to 19 and then Mourinho wins his third. Klopp has to stay on for another 11 victories to prove this random rawkite's thesis. (I'm aware Klopp winning 19 CLs would be horrible from our point of view but imagining an exhausted Klopp having to stay on for Rawk's sake is funny).

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
To break that long run without winning the league, I imagine most would.

But for me watching football is more than just trophies and on some level I want to enjoy the 5,000+ minutes of watching Liverpool this season. I look forward to watching us, even when results aren't going well. I'm counting down the minutes to the next game. Trophies are how success will be measured. But I will always look back on that 2013/14 season fondly. Tell my kids about the things I saw, show them some of the ridiculous things that were being attempted and pulled off.

Trophies are great for bragging rights. But I watch football to enjoy it. When it starts to feel joyless, you'll find yourself investing less time, making less of an effort to watch games and just highlights instead a lot of the time.

FFS! Thats like me telling my kids about Aguero scoring with the last kick of the game. Such nauseating cnuts - the lot of them!

'ridiculous things that were being attempted and pulled off'.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
Bit of a latest theme on their ''Laughing at Utd'' thread seems to be that Utd teams have never really been interested in playing attractive footy whereas Liverpool consistently & historically have done. Even Johnno is going to struggle with this pile of complete & utter horseshit.
He wont he is a RAWK invention/character

Natener

"But for me watching football is more than just trophies and on some level I want to enjoy the 5,000+ minutes of watching Liverpool this season. I look forward to watching us, even when results aren't going well. I'm counting down the minutes to the next game. Trophies are how success will be measured. But I will always look back on that 2013/14 season fondly. Tell my kids about the things I saw, show them some of the ridiculous things that were being attempted and pulled off."
I feel him. I enjoy watching Liverpool too especially when their results aren't going well. And I look back on Liverpool's 2013/14 season fondly too. The huddle, the slipping, the crying, oh the tears... One of the funniest shite in football ever, and I haven't even mention the crystanbul gif.

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
I had a look on RAWK today in their Liverpool midfield thread and I came across an absolutely hilarious post. It said...

'whatever anyone says we have best midfield in the league. Cout is better than pogba'

Amazing. Even if Coutinho was better than pogba whish he isn't, what about Herrera, Matic and even Fellaini. They are obviously no where near as good as Henderson, Wijnaldum, Can, Lallana and Milner...

Last edited:

montpelier

aye it's true <--- as in, a fair few of these types of posts exist, not that their midfield IS a fearsome unit renowned the World over.

I saw a 'We have the Best Front 6 in the League'' claim quite recently too.

Djemba-Djemba

Liverpool fans talking about how trophies don't really matter shows just how far they've fallen.

They used to be all about winning and prided themselves on it, and now the success has dried up they suddenly don't think it's important to win things. It's exactly the attitude they used to mock Everton fans for having.

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.
Liverpool fans talking about how trophies don't really matter shows just how far they've fallen.

They used to be all about winning and prided themselves on it, and now the success has dried up they suddenly don't think it's important to win things. It's exactly the attitude they used to mock Everton fans for having.
more bullshit from them.

They would give anything to win the league cup at least this season.

Ban

They've champions in 1990. last time.

Nineteen fu.king ninety

I was a kid back then, watched Teenage mutant hero turtles on Sky one. ( I think)

anyone remember that cat who had a kids show on Sky One?

Last edited:

JohnZSmith27

Nineteen fu.king ninety nine.

I was a kid back then, watched Teenage mutant hero turtles on Sky one. ( I think)

DJ Kat. My mate had a fan club membership. I was well jealous.

AshRK

Man their fans talk sh*t. It's like when you don't know what success means. They celebrate mediocrity , overrating mediocre players, overrating their manager.

Inter Yer Nan

Man their fans talk sh*t. It's like when you don't know what success means. They celebrate mediocrity , overrating mediocre players, overrating their manager.
They always do this. They always have the best manager, the best in every position and are dumbfounded when they don't win anything so they always go back to conspiracies and how rosy next season will be for them.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
I wish I'd been born after May so I could never have been round when they last won the league.

man united 4eva

Let's look at some relevant facts shall we... No trophies won in over 5 years.. Only 1 trophy won in over 11 years (a league cup against a championship club on penalties) .. Not a single league title won in over 27 years.. Only 1 champs league title won in over 33 years.. Only managed to finish above United 4 times since 1990.. This is what's known as 'The liverpool way'

lewwoo

Nineteen fu.king ninety nine.

Around the time liverpool were last winning the league I was watching the krypton factor on tv and knocking one out over Jenny Powell. Not necessarily at the same time.

Ban

Around the time liverpool were last winning the league I was watching the krypton factor on tv and knocking one out over Jenny Powell. Not necessarily at the same time.
Wow, she looks good even now. I had a crush on Kelly from Beverly Hills. Can't believe how bad she looks now.

Status
Not open for further replies.