RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.

GiddyUp

What the feck. I was once told people keep food/fruits chewed up by young girls in a jar and consume it later. Some fetish in Japan.
God bless the Japanese. When life gets boring look to the Japanese. They are like the Internet in real life.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
I must admit, this thread is funny.
From the LFC fans claiming that Klopp is a great manager, to their claims that they are currently a great team and should be going for the league title every season, to the married physio who had sex with a colleague and sent pics of his penis over the phone, to the GIFs of strange looking individuals.

It just keeps on giving...
The standard of this thread is getting worse these days. Rawk meltdown thread used to be gold mine, now it's a lannister mine.

The rafa rant, slippy slip, crystanbul, suarez being a racist, the golden glove, oh.. Those were the days

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Some of the mental gymnastics on RAWK is simply incredible. I now understand the existence of cults.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
So the old cliché happened to me and I have to ask, is the guy behind the bald head man who crouches down a statue?

Literally does not move, change facial expression or anything
Behind him then the man with no head.

JohnZSmith27

A few to get us back on track...

Terrified.

Not that inpressed with Man Utd. Will see how good they are once we face them.
This lad is getting a ban...

Criticising United's opposition and results risks going Full Everton. You can only beat what's in front of you and you can't blame United for being able to put teams to the sword where we don't.

Our problems our well known and long standing. It's up to Klopp to fix them.
"famous"

United are renowned for playing shit and getting the points, whereas we are famous for playing well and getting feck all. I mention Klopp because it's his job to fix that.

spwd

Liverpool fans talking about how trophies don't really matter shows just how far they've fallen.

They used to be all about winning and prided themselves on it, and now the success has dried up they suddenly don't think it's important to win things. It's exactly the attitude they used to mock Everton fans for having.

If theyre not bothered about trophies why the feck is every other word "5 Times La" cnuts.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Saturday 14th October
Liverpool Manchester United

Wednesday 18th October
Benfica Manchester United

Saturday 21st October
Huddersfield Town Manchester United

Saturday 28th October
Manchester United Tottenham Hotspur

Tuesday 31st October
Manchester United Benfica

Apparently...

Paxi

What, they play 2 good teams in all of that?

Anyhoo they aren't winning anything fhis season, not good enough./QUOTE]
More delusion. We're much better off than last year where we still managed to win more trophies than Liverpool managed in a whole decade.

Paxi

Cantona sticking the boot in.
Zzzz. Thread title is apt. Full of crying, sulking trembly lipped babies this thread.

For the record since I stopped posting last season we only lost 2 games, won 2 trophies and Liverpool turned to shit. But yeah, I was too scared to post in here.

Truth is i'm a bit busy so will not be posting often, you'll be glad to hear.

saintquin

Supports
Southampton, Harlequins
Around the time liverpool were last winning the league I was watching the krypton factor on tv and knocking one out over Jenny Powell. Not necessarily at the same time.
Jenny Powell and the girl from Married with Children.:drool:

so playing sexy football is better than winning trophies for liverpool fans now. So what will they change "5 times" with?

:angel::angel::angel:

montpelier

The standard of this thread is getting worse these days. Rawk meltdown thread used to be gold mine, now it's a lannister mine.

The rafa rant, slippy slip, crystanbul, suarez being a racist, the golden glove, oh.. Those were the days
it's been quite good until we somehow got onto 1990's wank fantasies, :rolleyes:

(with no mention of Buffy)

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
They won't fume over this one, which is bizarre as it's their best chance of a trophy gone up in smoke.

That midfield and defence is a travesty. Klopp should hang by his balls for it.

Paxi

There's a poster on RAWK called sms1986 who is a fecking muppet. He literally can not be negative about anything regarding Liverpool.

He's like Ty from AFTV.

2 nil down against Leicester? No problem! Haven't won in 4 games? No problem!

If we lose this and win at the weekend that would be fine, whilst losing would mean one less trophy to win, I think the league game has more importance.

Still, it's not over yet.

Paxi

OX moving from Arsenal to Liverpool and taking a pay cut! What the feck was he thinking??

melatonin

Liverpool fan: "I don't see why all the negativity? We still have ....(reaches into hat)..... Bogdan....... to come back from injury"

The Hacker

From their Klopp thread

Klopps thinking, strategies and tactics are outside the box compared to the majority of the current football world. The default position for most fans/pundits/media is why doesn't he do what everyone else is doing - better defenders, defence coach etc. etc. Most big revelations in any part of life are made by people thinking outside the box.
Is anyone here on his level to explain his strategy??

Status
Not open for further replies.