RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
From their Klopp thread

Is anyone here on his level to explain his strategy??
Klopp is younger than most of his rival managers and will outlive them all fuelled by his passion and good humour. Once they are all dead, Liverpool will be the only team with a manager meaning the title will be his to collect.

I may have it wrong, but it makes as much sense as the post you quoted.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
In case of emergency, break out the fan fiction:
Rafa, rubbing hands: 'For sure, let me take care of our defensive side, no?'

Kloppo, wrinkling brow and then laughing thunderously: 'What a really cool idea! In this moment, when can you start?'

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Comeon!!!!!!!!! It's the fecking league cup, if klopp had wanted to win it, we would have. If it was a champions league game, would klopp have taken coutinho off? Would we have started with our best eleven?

We're well rid of this stupid non-cup.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
A defence held together with blu tack. What is football genius, Jurgen Klopp, plan of action?

"Spunk £40 million on Oxtail Cumberbatch."

Everyone else is playing checkers. Jurgen is playing 3D chess.

Parry Gallister

Soon to be banned.

I mean the sensible one, of course. Stutpid git, with his logic and desire to see Liverpool have a plan B.

Do you know what, this isn't working, and for the first time tonight, I actually feel angry with Klopp. This is getting ridiculous, this club is to win trophies, but no matter who were playing tonight, we were losing that game.

This is the same record stuck on repeat, we haven't learnt anything at all from last season.

His tactics have been found out, we are the easiest team to beat at the minute. You stick 11 men back, you ensure that you push us wide, cross after cross will come in, and get no where.

You get a single chance, and you score it.

Klopp has to change things up, he has to try something different, because otherwise this will be a long hard season, and we could seriously finish way way down in mid-table.

We have to learn to defend first, build from the back, and hopefully results will come. Honestly i'd kill for a 0-0 right now.
If Klopp is in bother it just shows the number of kneejerk c*nts in our support and the media.

Did he get us to 2 finals in a year? Did he get us back in the CL? Is he one of the most respected managers in Europe?

Is the reason he is "in a bit of bother" because of a bad week and a half?

If it seems like that's a stutpid opinion, it's because it is. Impossible to judge the game when there is this kind of bollocks being spouted every time things get a bit difficult. Because if people are going to be so fecking stupid and over the top in their negativity what choice is there but to go over positive? When any criticism (and of course there should be some after that 2nd half) just adds to the ridiculous cacophony of anti-Klopp sentiment right now - how do you start discussing what went wrong?

Gang of fecking c*nts, the lot of you.

Lentwood

There is genuinely a post on there which claims they will have the "best team in the world" if they sign two CBs and a #6

They are barely even the 3rd best team in the North West of England!

Zoo

We were amazing and our defence looked solid and our midfielders impressive. We've got a lot to look forward now and if we continue to improve at the rate we are I honestly believe like most on this board that we will be champions of England and Europe.

I hope that's what I was supposed to say to be classed as a supporter, keen to tow the line and park all my real views to one side so we can together be delusional...

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Honestly not arsed as long as we get the 3 points on saturday, no way England should have 2 domestic cups, why the FA want to feck over the teams playing in Europe is beyond me. Spain, Italy, and Germany have 1 domestic cup, scrap the League Cup keep the FA Cup if you have too.
Yeah let's just scrap the fecking thing because Liverpools squad isn't good enough to challenge on all fronts. The fecking cheek! Self entitled cnuts!

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Meanwhile, in Carcosa...
RAWK said:
I say sack the lot of them and bury the useless feckers under Anfield and buy a whole new team. Every single one of them is utter shite because all of them have made mistakes
All of them are human. Can you fecking believe that? Oh and sack Klopp. Hire Tim Sherwood and make his gillet our Director of Football.

That performance was the worst thing I have ever seen. Worse than Mark Albrighton's hideous. Shocking and appalling. A total disaster.

Season over, lads. Game over. Where can I get some rope?

I feel like burning an effigy.

decorativeed

Yeah let's just scrap the fecking thing because Liverpools squad isn't good enough to challenge on all fronts. The fecking cheek! Self entitled cnuts!
What an idiot. Does the guy not understand why it's called the "League Cup"? How exactly are the FA to blame for that?

clarkydaz

Flannagan (one of their own), Ox (new signing) and captain Hendo getting slated. Blood bath over there, you know its bad when they accept they're shit

Status
Not open for further replies.