RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyKills

They should have sold countinho. They could have got three quality players for the money he'd have brought in.

Red Stone

They should have sold countinho. They could have got three quality players for the money he'd have brought in.
Three Chamberlains?

Incidentally, Liverpool have conceded exactly that many in the league so far this season.

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
At this current rate they will get 65 points.

Heading for 7th place.

Even if they hit last seasons form from here on in, they will hit 74 points, enough for 6 place.

Their season is effectively over as a title challenge 7 games in.

Djemba-Djemba

Funny they are claiming the fixture list is fixed and that the premier league knew where teams would be after 6-7 games. To borrow the views of Klopp - Swansea, West Ham, Everton and SouthMpton would be higher. The difference is that they played Manchester United and not Liverpool.
It's funny too that they're blaming the fixture list considering they've dropped points against the likes of Watford and Burnley and Newcastle.

Peanut Butter

No offence to you lovely chaps but less of the Liverpool related discussion and some rawk posts?!

VanHaal'sRedArmy

What i hate most about that argument is that people are annoyed that a team is spending money to improve the squad. What should we do? Be happy with declining and not investing in the squad ala Arsenal? Are all clubs now expected to spending nothing? For the quality of the league drop like in Scotland?
At least Arsenal have started spending to improve again, Liverpool just keep buying dross like Oxlade-Chamberlain from teams like Arsenal and wonder why they keep dropping points.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
A lot of overreaction. Had we won we would be joint 3rd.

In reality the table means feck all right now.

It’s been a slow start, on plenty of other days last season we would have gotten beat there.

:wenger: It’s all fine folks the table doesn’t matter as long as you’re playing like shite.

iKnowNothing

In the interest of bringing this thread back on track:

Wonder how long these posters have before they get banned:

Depressing result. Brutal performance especially second half. Not good enough at the minute, don't know how Klopp will turn this around.

League already out of sight by October 1st.

No excuse for not beating those. This is getting really, really poor. Yet another season of backtracking on the progress made the year before. It's not good enough.
Someone said 1 win in 7 and this was the reply:
Stop bedwetting, bedwetter, there's absolutely nothing to be concerned about, everything is fine. You didn't support hard enough, you're vibes can be transmitted 200miles up the road to toon, and the team sensed you're lack of faith and support and that's why we drew.

Go look in the mirror and self flagellate.
Klopp out?

Sick of this. It is like a mediocre version of what happened in January.

Same tactics, week in week out.
Baffling in game management.
Dominating games with no cutting edge.

Very, very poor and we are performing well below bar right now.
K _ O P P _ U T

Right?

None of this is acceptable.
Klopp looks incapable of changing anything.
We are going through the motions at the moment, repeating same mistakes, ruining any momentum with braindead defending.

For the first time in his time here - he really look lost.

Last edited:

Rameses

At this rate, Klopp will have to stay at Liverpool for a long time. Bayern wouldn't touch him with a pole.

Paxi

That’s one of their problems. Them dominating games clearly masks a lot of deficiencies with their team.

Long may he reign.

Last edited:

prtk0811

How the hell a player like mane chose to go there is beyond my understanding.

Deleted member 101472

feck you liverpool :lol::lol:

Such an average average team and the worlds most delusional fans.

Long may he reign

vodrake

It will be interesting to see xG stats for this game. I am sure we will look better on it even though that wasn't our best performance.
Is xG the new replacement for the Alternative League for making themselves feel better after shit results?

trfc06

Supports
Tranmere Rovers
There is so much talent in this Liverpool team and with Keita coming in and (hopefully) VVD and another CB, a clinical striker (Bye DS) then we will be right up there challenging City next year.
I expect Jose to have his 3rd season meltdown, as is tradition.

:lol:
So next year is their year then. They could have told us that at the start of the season

Another 'poor game' from the officials. Missed two very obvious penalties to Liverpool. I lost count of the number of times our players were manhandled to the floor and freekicks against them. Though I think we should be nastier and stronger.

The free kick against Lovren at the end was ridiculous.
Starting to think we're not gonna win the league
And, he has only just noticed this??

Klopp's doing my head in a bit lately, he's constantly shouting down the 4th officials ear or not happy about something. It's non-stop lately.

Last edited:

Paxi

Someone should fly a plane over Anfield. Keep Klopp at Liverpool or what @Earthquake said.

It would be the ultimate pisstake.

Paxi

So next year is their year then. They could have told us that at the start of the season
Ffs! It’s October the first and they’re already talking about next season. fecking hilarious.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Stop bedwetting, bedwetter, there's absolutely nothing to be concerned about, everything is fine. You didn't support hard enough, you're vibes can be transmitted 200miles up the road to toon, and the team sensed you're lack of faith and support and that's why we drew.

Go look in the mirror and self flagellate.
Let's take bets:

1) He's serious
2) it's a tongue in cheeck dig at the Mods

And

3) mods don't realize he's taking a dig at them
4) he's getting banned

haram

They're not challenging for shit whilst playing in the Europa League :lol:. They should concentrate on winning a cup before talking about the league. It's been about 10 years since they've won something :lol:.

Paxi

It’s okay some feckwit called Babu Yagu will throw some stats at them and everything will be fine again. fecking deluded cnuts!

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
You didn't support hard enough, you're vibes can be transmitted 200miles up the road to toon, and the team sensed you're lack of faith and support and that's why we drew.
Now I know why they have been shit for ages. My wibes go waaaaay further than 200 miles. Hence the reason why we won so many trophies since I started sending positive wibes.

What is next on RAWK menu? Stars not aligning for Liverpool?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Leader
Of
Liverpool

Jurgen
Klopp

Status
Not open for further replies.