RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.

iKnowNothing

We can't ever find better players than them?? 1 league cup in a decade. Big Club huh. Yeah, about 20 years ago.

We're an above mid-table club who occasionaly play CL football. That's our level. Shit.

Why are United suddenly so improved? Oh wait a second. Brought in a good CB, brought in a top midfielder, brought in a top striker.
Reply:

That is nonsense and Lindelof is shite.
:D

trfc06

Supports
Tranmere Rovers
You wonder why Bayern haven't gone or flopp don't you? Genuine World class manager, won so many things, experience in their league, knows the players and all the other teams, German as well (sorry, I was quoting his CV as posted on RAWK, obvs none of that is true!)

Yet not even a peep that he is even considered?

I have said it many time I know, but I want loserpool to keep flopp forever!!!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
You wonder why Bayern haven't gone or flopp don't you? Genuine World class manager, won so many things, experience in their league, knows the players and all the other teams, German as well (sorry, I was quoting his CV as posted on RAWK, obvs none of that is true!)

Yet not even a peep that he is even considered?

I have said it many time I know, but I want loserpool to keep flopp forever!!!
Would prefer them to have someone who hasn't won a big league, and who when his team is really on it look so dangerous attacking wise, but I expect most of us would much prefer him staying than Benitez coming back. He'd make them a lot stronger at the back.

Minimalist

To be fair as incredible as that sounds, going by the last time we met at Old Trafford, Henderson bullied Pogba. So I can possibly understand how they've decided this.

But no, Pogba is in a different league (obviously) when he pulls his finger out.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Damn Straight! Nice to know they have their priorities right

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Rawk:

We also went to 4-2-3-1 which didnt work because we lost Coutinho’s passing between the lines. Instead, we had Henderson and Wijnaldum take up the baton and provide their input, which is Jordan’s ability to point and Gini’s lovely smile, which he didnt even have the courtesy to flash once.

Robertd0803

I checked the score at 6pm thinking it was full time and was amused to see it was a draw. Then realised that there was still 30 minutes left. Checked the score again when it was actually full time and was more amused to see it stayed the same. Great stuff.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
RAWK said:
Big Club? I love this club like you do. We're not an elite club that's for sure. Past glories are what we live off. Its been a decade of shite with one or two good moments.

Madrid, Barca, Atletico, Juve, Bayern, Chelsea, City, PSG, United. Those are your top top clubs.

fecking United had a slump...and wahey, two trophies last year. And looking like favorites with city this year. We have the money, the manager, but still feck it up somehow.

Top clubs don't have Jordan Henderson and Dejan Lovren as starting CM and CB, that's for fecking sure.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
He won't survive.
Agreed. The rot has set in now and just like the others that have imploded or exploded before him - he’s emotional, irrational and isn’t nearly as smart as he thinks he is.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Why's RAWK not mobile compatible? I have to zoom in to read comments.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
And now it begins.

Rafa is nailed on to be thier next manager imo. He’d be treated like a second coming there and I don’t blame them. The CL win was a fluke but nonetheless very impressive and I’m sure one of the best nights of any Liverpool fan. So I can see why he’s revered there. And to be honest he’s a better manager than Klopp by far imo.

Edit: they’d do well under Lafa Beneathus. For a while. Until he rans someone into the ground like he did with Torres and his hamstrings or try to replace one of their best player with far inferior ones, ala Xabi Alonso and Gareth Barry.

‘And then he tried to replace me with Barry’

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.