RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I love how they still are shit at defending corners. 2 instances in 2 minutes where they were lucky to have not conceded from a Mee header.
Also, they need to ask Coutinho to stop shooting from long ranges. How a professional player shoots the ball into the top tier from 30 yards when no he is under no pressure is beyond me

clarkydaz

I love how they still are shit at defending corners. 2 instances in 2 minutes where they were lucky to have not conceded from a Mee header.
Also,they need to ask Coutinho to stop shooting from long ranges. How a professional player shoots the ball into the top tier from 30 yards when no he is under no pressure is beyond me
hes aiming for spain, theres a note attached to it

Loke

Supports
Arsenal
On their match thread some Liverpool fan gave some reality checks to other fans and got sharply cut off :lol:
They have a featured article on ox trying to justify he's a good signing and how him being shit for us was purely a Wenger thing, then one of their own fans put up an argument and some stats pretty much proving that he's just actually shit and were robbed 40m. The guy was instantly told to shut it by the following few comments :lol:

It really is a unique place on the internet.

trfc06

Supports
Tranmere Rovers
They have conceded 2 goals so far, do you honestly think that it is going to remain 2 for much longer? I don't think they've improved that much defensively and I think as the season goes on we'll see that.
This is about city, as they have only conceded 2 up to now. And the fact that they will probably concede more in the future (??) means the fact that loserpool have conceded 9 in the same amount of games is actually not that bad and their defense is as good as citys. All makes sense to me. And Nostradamus above sees that other teams will concede more goals the more games they play, you heard it here first fans, get your bets on now!

Rawk is really angry, the tide has well and truly started to turn against flopp already! Lots of slagging off and asking why he isnt actually improving them and the mods seem to be allowing it to continue. Looks like the bust will come record-breakingly early this season for them

I really want them to keep floppy for ever

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
United back four is horrendous.
They're really delusional. 4 goals conceded to their 12? With them having played an extra game.

montpelier

I just want to definitely confirm that #2 here IS in direct reply to #1 - before we see the actual quotation stuff

Frustration is creeping in because people are impatient twats. Impatient, entitled, full of themselves twats.
What the feck do they expect? 4-0 every game? They should live in the real world for a day or two, the fecking twats.
Absolute bullshit. People are frustrated because they saw a huge problem in waiting in the summer, and within five games it's began to bite. The manager is treating fans like morons with the party line of "no better defenders" and it is made even worse because we've got one of the best front sixes in the league.

The defending from set pieces is amateur and if we don't tighten up soon we could be out of the League Cup and playing catch up in the CL group.

Rogers was slain for his defenisive coaching, and this is even worse.

I'm not having it that people are twats because they think Klavan and Mignolet are not Liverpool standard. Moreno was bombed for a season, was a disaster in a cup final and is suddenly good enough again? Milner removed from midfield because he was a better left back? Now he's good enough for midfield? Despite never being good enough to nail a position there in fifteen years?

Paxi

2 goals against Real Madrid in the super cup. Imagine what their conceded column would look like if they'd played Madrid.
Just went back on there...

United can enjoy this little run, but they know what is coming on October 14th.
We'll beat them by defending and beating the press by playing over the top. That's what's going to happen.

Paxi

Useless c*nts.

3 4-0 wins for Man Utd now this season and haven't deserved a single one of them.
Ummm, so much salt there.

Paxi

Haha was just about to post that.

Henderson and Can vs Pogba and Matic.

Hahaha

Also, we have Martial, Rashford, and Lukaku they have only Mane/Coutinho who'd get into our team.

fecking delusional!

Hammerfell

Haha was just about to post that.

Henderson and Can vs Pogba and Matic.

Hahaha

Also, we have Martial, Rashford, and Lukaku they have only Mane/Coutinho who'd get into our team.

fecking delusional!
...and Mourinho is a far better manager than Klopp.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
There's not a single Liverpool midfielder who'd get anywhere near Matic or Pogba lmfao.

Paxi

There's not a single Liverpool midfielder who'd get anywhere near Matic or Pogba lmfao.
They're fecking delusional. Why aren't they winning everything under the sun if they're best in every position. feckwits, the lot of them.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
That's definitely Klopp posting, notice how he's completely ignored the defence?

Paxi

West Ham H --17th place--4 points, Win
Swansea A--14th place--5 points. Win
Leicester H--15th place--4 points Win
Stoke A--13th place---5 points. Draw
Everton H---18th place--4 points. Win
More delusional bullshit. That was exactly our problem last season, not putting shite teams away. Seriously if we had Messi, Ronaldo, Pogba, Kroos, Marcelo, and all the greatest players in the world - they'd still manage to delude themselves into thinking we're shite.

ChaddyP

More delusional bullshit. That was exactly our problem last season, not putting shite teams away. Seriously if we had Messi, Ronaldo, Pogba, Kroos, Marcelo, and all the greatest players in the world - they'd still manage to delude themselves into thinking we're shite.
It's also exactly their problem now. If they could blow the small teams away they would be title Contenders.

Mindhunter

How long is this guy going to last? Or was this one of us?
feckinghell come on with the 'they're only beating shite therefore they can't be that good'. They're putting teams to bed at will that we are struggling to even draw against. They may 'only' beat this dross all season and it could be enough for them to win the league. Great start to the season by them, Mourinho doing what he does; building a strong spine, starting from the back by having them organised defensively and then letting his big hitters make them look better than his style of football actually is. He's a c*nt and they're probably not great to watch but they're winning, and winning convincingly too. I expect a tussle between them, City and Chelsea for the title. Us Spurs and Arsenal fighting for 4th.

montpelier

The RAWK Hierarchy of English Football must look something like this I reckon:

Liverpool Football Club of Liverpool - 5 Times, la' - Best Manager in the World*, Best Front 3 In Europe**, humble
# Our Shadow
# Our Shadow
# Our Shadow
# Our Shadow
# Our Shadow
# Five Times, la'
City - at least they're from Manchester, Oil Club
Chelsea - get upset when we taunt them for being shit, no History, Oil Club
Yernited - fortunate to be 4th - :lol::lol::lol:SIXTH:lol::lol::lol: should be 6th really :lol::lol::lol:SIXTH:lol::lol::lol:, vast % of trophies won through corruption, favoured by referees, shite American owners
Arsenal - never going to be as Invincible as us, never won Big Ears, never will win Big Ears, not even playing in Big Ears this year, we always twat these cos they are soft, except in 1989 when we all cried, haven't won the League in ages
Everton - these are a comedy club, haven't won the League since the 1980s
Clubs Managed by Pulis - we ought to twat these but don't, hoofball, always cheating, always cheating vs LFC in particular, favoured by referees
Tottenham - never won anything ever these, almost dross
The Dross - these are for twatting are these, but we don't, entirely due to bad luck & the woodwork, tend to be ABSOLUTELY MASSIVELY favoured by referees when playing LFC (due to Mr Ferguson / FA Conspiracy), superhero goalkeepers with special powers

* - saw a RAWK quote saying this last night but couldn't be bothered
** - same as *

Last edited:

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Im pretty sure we deserved the Swansea and Leicester ones. Today maybe not so much.
Perhaps not, it's the mark of a good team who can win so convincingly when not playing their best.

Noir

Would you take winning without style? I wouldn't.
I would. We have won feck all in the last decade, I just want us to win something by any means necassary, whether that is through great attacking football in a final or parking the bus and winning 1-0, who cares. History remembers winners not pretty trophyless football, all I know is we need be way more snide our team is way to nice.
Brave last words..

Status
Not open for further replies.