RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
:lol:

RAWK said:
That horrible gobshite scoring at the death was the perfect ending to an absurd 45 minutes of quasifootball. I've gone through the five stages of grief already with Dejan Lovren and just feel sorry for him as a fellow human being. As a footballer, he belongs on a rocket on course for the center of the sun. Needs bombing out pronto, and has done for a long time. An utter calamity at any given moment. For feck's sake.

Joseunited

4-1 Tottenham, we are bad but Liverpool are an absolute shambles of a football team.The back 5 of keeper and defence are woeful at best.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Somebody just copy-paste the entire game thread from TLW please :lol:

SteveJ

Scout
What Lovren and Mignolet are still doing at this football club is a question that would bamboozle bloody Descartes. What Can is still doing on the pitch at that point in the match would bamboozle bloody Socrates.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
My mate was sending puns yesterday about Huddersfield players. Turns out Spurs have loads of pun potential too.

LoSpritz

Have they ever won a game at the new Wembley?
9 games into the new season, 12 points behind the league leaders, the boom bust cycle is already almost complete.
Next year will DEFINITELY be their year.
La.

SteveJ

Scout
Oh God, not a-bloody-gain...

I love Klopp but let's be honest, the elephant in the room is Rafa with how good he is doing with Newcastle.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Some people questioning whether Kane would get into our team before this game.

Think you answer to that is, we'd find him place. Outstanding all round striker.

10 men against City's attack is one thing. This was utterly painful.
If someone can be arsed trawling through I'd love to see evidence of this, it literally would need to be seen to be believed.

Gause

from reddit

That was sickening. We weren't outplayed, or outclassed. We literally conceded 4 goals due to individual errors.
The best team lost today I guess

Fellaianus

No shame in losing 1-4 to the best manager in the league (Pochettino). What the shame is, is that a supposedly world class manager like Klopp hasn't addressed the defensive problems in his team. Why the heck would you buy Ox for £35 million when you are in dire need of a decent center back?

trfc06

Supports
Tranmere Rovers
These are all separate posters, re Kane being good enough for their squad:

Yeah that Kane fella wouldn't get in our side.
There's no way I'd swap any of your players for ours!
They have a brilliant defence but the rest of the field doesnt have more quality than us. There is no way we are having Kane, Alli, Eriksen, Winks and Dier over Firmino, Coutinho, Salah, Can, Henderson/Wijanldum.

We also have Mane and Lallana missing as well. We quite clearly have more midfield and attacking talent than them.
You can keep your attack thanks.
I would sooner keep our front three over yours if that's okay.
I don't think any one player in their squad would really walk into our first team.

Minimalist

These are all separate posters, re Kane being good enough for their squad:
Is that seriously post-match? Or is it pre-match?

Either way, it's insanity. They literally NEED a striker like Kane. :lol: Nevermind a striker of Kane's quality.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I'd feel more comfortable ripping on Pool once we made it past Spurs and Shitty in one piece.
Even if we lose both (and presume you mean Chelsea not City?), and Pool win both, we'd still be above them!

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Anyone can make a mistake. The thing about Lovren is that he keeps making them.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Was it the last game where if they'd lost (to us), Klopp this year would have the same record as Rodgers the year he was sacked?
So with a heavy defeat today, it must be pretty close.

They seem to have lost last year's ability to smash the big games, while maintaining their ability to drop points to the lesser teams.
Are Pool fans worried? I probably would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.