RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
"Mourinho is a c*nt. Hope he gets run over by a bus. That'd be ironic."

"Noone's getting run over a parked bus mate. Needs to be moving to be run over."

Hahaha, that response made me spill out my coffee through my nose....
:lol::lol:

Cloud7

It beggars belief how they manage to consistently blame referees every time they lose. The collective levels of delusion to truly believe that over there must be staggering.

Also love how pool also manages to ruin days for them. First Christmas was ruined now this weekend :lol:

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
We will be 4th by Monday and only 4points in front of Chelsea today was our cup final.
Jesus wept.

Log off and get some fresh air or something.
Chelsea have more tricky games to play than we do, we'll be fine. We never had to win today, it would have be nice for momentum but it wasn't an be-all end-all result.
Was giving you the benefit of the doubt but feck me you couldn't be anymore obvious.
What sort of Liverpool fan calls a league game against United a "cup final"? Sure, it's a massive game, but it's not a cup final.
Our cup final? Seriously?

Clearly a troll.

Giggs86

Liverpool haven't beat us in four years (8 PL matches).

Their last title win was 28 years ago.

Their massive list of honors in the past decade includes.... The League cup.

But it's all because of those damn referees, amirite?

r3idy

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
If points were won on moral victories, games played where goals count between the 15th minute and 82nd minute etc then Liverpool would indeed by many trophies ahead of any other club. It's amazing that for so many years we have had such bang average players yet there they are only two world class players away from greatness and they win 9/10ths of feck all.

Biggest bunch of delusional hypocrites bar none

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
"He IS the Messiah!":
I love Klopp to bits but constantly doing the loaves and fishes trick in the transfer market every season is only ever going to keep us top of the 'sought after' profit league.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Feels a bittersweet.

As I have said before, this must be the most underwhelming Man Utd vs Liverpool match for ages due to the fact that both clubs weren’t in it for the title and not likely to lose CL spot.

Today’s match is a testimonial to how far we have come and how bad Utd has fallen behind. They had to do everything perfect plus play dirty to win. The pitch were overgrown to nullify passing football and suit their long ball game. Time wasting from 1st minister onwards, players going down from being touched in the cock, rough house tactics, poor sportsmanship when returning the ball. You normally associate this with a lower kid table team trying to win against much superior opponents and I think Man Utd has recognised that they are inferior.

Seeing their fans celebrate the win as if they have won the title was great to watch as it represented the club and their set of fans have truly embraced their small club mentality after 5 years of being downward trajectory.
Had to re-post this shower of shit comment that @fishfingers15 posted earlier.

This is pathological delusion.

1. The pitch was overgrown? Have a fecking word with yourself.
2. I wasn't aware Nicola Sturgeon was at the game but I'm glad she was on our side, cheers Nicky.
3. No idea what a lower kid table team is, but I hope their tactics don't include touching cocks...just not appropriate.
4. We celebrated a win over Liverpool? No shit. I'm sure had the shoe been on the other foot, all their fans would have applauded like Richard Harris' Dumbledore at the end of the first Harry Potter movie. Knob.

The salt sustains me. I love it.

stevoc

Brilliant :lol: the way they try and make it poetic. Reminds me of the “I’m sorry Mr Ferguson” post from a few years back.
That was classic Rawk from 2009. Nearly a decade later and they still haven't won the league. :lol:

And I do apologise Mr Ferguson, but there is feck all you can do about it.
« on: April 24, 2009, 12:21:09 AM »

This season has been a fantastic one for me as a Liverpool supporter. I couldn’t have enjoyed everything about it any more. Everything from beating United 4-1, or drawing with stoke City 0-0, to 4 all thrillers with Chelsea and Arsenal respectively. It’s been absolutely fantastic and I’ve loved every single minute of the ups and downs on the pitch.

What’s really stirred me though, what has made me so buoyant about my club, world football and particularly about our future, is the signs this season holds in clear view, in flashing red and white lights for everybody involved in top flight football and indeed for the world to see. What has particularly has fascinated me, has been Mr Ferguson’s reaction.

Before I go on however, I’m still looking no further than the remainder of this season. There’s still so much to play for. It’s unlikely that we will win the title, and yes we know how we love nothing more than to achieve the impossible, but I didn’t expect us to come even this far at the beginning of September. It’s another reason about my joy with this season – I knew it was possible we could do this well, but because I didn’t expect it to be the case makes it much the sweeter. The same way I don’t expect us to win the title, but that’s certainly not to say we aren’t capable of it, I know we are.

And that’s the reason I refuse to lose belief. We may well come off second best but by feck do I want to go down without a fight to the death. We are not going to win feck all unless we fecking want it. We need to absolutely steam roll anyone who stands in our way until it is mathematically impossible for us to clinch it. Put the pressure on the neighbours down the road. That’s the only way they will buckle, if we force them too. Giving up the title now would be like handing it them on a plate. feck….that.

It really will blow one last warning into United’s face for next season, finishing strong this time round. It sends a message loud and clear that we are capable of fighting until the bitter, bitter end, and that’s what they will be up against next season. Not only will Rafa, the players, staff and fans be ferociously snarling and seething at the mouth come September, but United and Fergie will be fully aware that we are psychologically tough and determined enough to throw a full assault at the title next season. Not only that, but Rafa has the summer time to analyse and tinker with this already extremely strong squad; just a few minor adjustments to really let the shackles off.

Mr Ferguson is all too aware of this threat, and this season his ears have pricked and he’s started barking. He and Rafa have never been, how do you say…? As thick as thieves - you could almost taste a strong disliking to one another. Rafa came here as we became his project. The man refuses to be second best. His mentality is to win. The best manager in the world, managing the best team in the world, that he has created and sculpted, and are the dominate force in all European football. That’s his goal over the next 5 years. Doubtlessly.

And how Mr Fergoson disapproves. The media coverage this season between the two has riled me, humoured me, and caused endless debates between me and my mates. As much as it has caused mixed emotions and discussions, it’s intrigued me. It’s fantastic to see Fergie so wound up. He’s rattled alright, big time.

He knows full well that the pressure is on this season. If we carry on the way we have been with the run in we’ve got, he knows we will not stop rampaging through games until the race is done and dusted. He’s spoken out a lot this season, in his usual manner, lacking in discretion, and a full on approach. That’s how he works when his back is up, and it’s held him in good stead for a number of years. Rafa however, is subtle and mischievous in his handling of the media, making his point clear but giving nothing away. Never would you see the man sinking to the desperate lows of calling up his mate and saying “look how Mr Ferguson has disgraced you”. Rafa isn’t here to make friends in the right places and manipulate people, he’s here to fight one on one with whoever stands in his way of dominance.

It is clear Mr Ferguson isn’t just scared of throwing this season away. He’s scared of being knocked off his perch in the long term. The wrath he will face next season as we pounce towards his jugular while he’s still barking away has him massively concerned. That’s why he is barking just so loudly while we stare and snarl with intent. It’s one last desperate attempt to scare off Benitez. One last throw of the dice before the fight threatens his superiority.

Well I’m sorry Mr Ferguson, although I’m not all that apologetic about it. But we are obsessed with that title. We might not win this battle, but the war is just beginning. You’d have to agree though, Mr Ferguson, that surely the war can’t go on all that long? You are an aging dog I’m afraid, Sir. You have to ask yourself the question Mr Ferguson, have you got enough fight in you to compete for the long haul? To finally put United’s name above Liverpool’s? And even if you do somehow manage that Mr Ferguson, how long will it last, given your age? One season? It’s hardly putting Manchester United in a league of their own, in the grand sceme, Mr Ferguson. If I might be so bold.

Even if we don’t win feck all this season ladies and gentleman. We will not fall to pieces. Rafa is bringing back the glory days. And I do apologise Mr Ferguson, but there is feck all you can do about it.

Amen.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
Their feelings about Carragher are just like ours about Neville. Says a lot about football fans and the way they constantly need to feel besieged.

extincti fugax hominum

"RAWK Goes Into Meltdown" threads are easily my favourite on the Caf :lol: They really are gifts that keep on giving aren't they? But i'm curious; when was that legend born and whose idea it was? Please enlighten me. And long may the delusion of Scousers and existence of these threads continue :lol:

SteveJ

Scout
'It's soggy-dog in the gut-throat world of the Premiere Leg'.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
That was classic Rawk from 2009. Nearly a decade later and they still haven't won the league. :lol:

« on: April 24, 2009, 12:21:09 AM »

This season has been a fantastic one for me as a Liverpool supporter. I couldn’t have enjoyed everything about it any more. Everything from beating United 4-1, or drawing with stoke City 0-0, to 4 all thrillers with Chelsea and Arsenal respectively. It’s been absolutely fantastic and I’ve loved every single minute of the ups and downs on the pitch.

What’s really stirred me though, what has made me so buoyant about my club, world football and particularly about our future, is the signs this season holds in clear view, in flashing red and white lights for everybody involved in top flight football and indeed for the world to see. What has particularly has fascinated me, has been Mr Ferguson’s reaction.

Before I go on however, I’m still looking no further than the remainder of this season. There’s still so much to play for. It’s unlikely that we will win the title, and yes we know how we love nothing more than to achieve the impossible, but I didn’t expect us to come even this far at the beginning of September. It’s another reason about my joy with this season – I knew it was possible we could do this well, but because I didn’t expect it to be the case makes it much the sweeter. The same way I don’t expect us to win the title, but that’s certainly not to say we aren’t capable of it, I know we are.

And that’s the reason I refuse to lose belief. We may well come off second best but by feck do I want to go down without a fight to the death. We are not going to win feck all unless we fecking want it. We need to absolutely steam roll anyone who stands in our way until it is mathematically impossible for us to clinch it. Put the pressure on the neighbours down the road. That’s the only way they will buckle, if we force them too. Giving up the title now would be like handing it them on a plate. feck….that.

It really will blow one last warning into United’s face for next season, finishing strong this time round. It sends a message loud and clear that we are capable of fighting until the bitter, bitter end, and that’s what they will be up against next season. Not only will Rafa, the players, staff and fans be ferociously snarling and seething at the mouth come September, but United and Fergie will be fully aware that we are psychologically tough and determined enough to throw a full assault at the title next season. Not only that, but Rafa has the summer time to analyse and tinker with this already extremely strong squad; just a few minor adjustments to really let the shackles off.

Mr Ferguson is all too aware of this threat, and this season his ears have pricked and he’s started barking. He and Rafa have never been, how do you say…? As thick as thieves - you could almost taste a strong disliking to one another. Rafa came here as we became his project. The man refuses to be second best. His mentality is to win. The best manager in the world, managing the best team in the world, that he has created and sculpted, and are the dominate force in all European football. That’s his goal over the next 5 years. Doubtlessly.

And how Mr Fergoson disapproves. The media coverage this season between the two has riled me, humoured me, and caused endless debates between me and my mates. As much as it has caused mixed emotions and discussions, it’s intrigued me. It’s fantastic to see Fergie so wound up. He’s rattled alright, big time.

He knows full well that the pressure is on this season. If we carry on the way we have been with the run in we’ve got, he knows we will not stop rampaging through games until the race is done and dusted. He’s spoken out a lot this season, in his usual manner, lacking in discretion, and a full on approach. That’s how he works when his back is up, and it’s held him in good stead for a number of years. Rafa however, is subtle and mischievous in his handling of the media, making his point clear but giving nothing away. Never would you see the man sinking to the desperate lows of calling up his mate and saying “look how Mr Ferguson has disgraced you”. Rafa isn’t here to make friends in the right places and manipulate people, he’s here to fight one on one with whoever stands in his way of dominance.

It is clear Mr Ferguson isn’t just scared of throwing this season away. He’s scared of being knocked off his perch in the long term. The wrath he will face next season as we pounce towards his jugular while he’s still barking away has him massively concerned. That’s why he is barking just so loudly while we stare and snarl with intent. It’s one last desperate attempt to scare off Benitez. One last throw of the dice before the fight threatens his superiority.

Well I’m sorry Mr Ferguson, although I’m not all that apologetic about it. But we are obsessed with that title. We might not win this battle, but the war is just beginning. You’d have to agree though, Mr Ferguson, that surely the war can’t go on all that long? You are an aging dog I’m afraid, Sir. You have to ask yourself the question Mr Ferguson, have you got enough fight in you to compete for the long haul? To finally put United’s name above Liverpool’s? And even if you do somehow manage that Mr Ferguson, how long will it last, given your age? One season? It’s hardly putting Manchester United in a league of their own, in the grand sceme, Mr Ferguson. If I might be so bold.

Even if we don’t win feck all this season ladies and gentleman. We will not fall to pieces. Rafa is bringing back the glory days. And I do apologise Mr Ferguson, but there is feck all you can do about it.

Amen.

I can remember going through RAWK when we were 2-0 down against Spurs at half time and they were out in force. I remember looking at the forum after the game which we won 5-2 and they were absolutely seething. I think we got a dodgy penalty as there was such a consensus that we were bribing the referees it was hilarious. RAWK peaked that season but the delusion is still strong on there.

Agila Dathi

Do you hear the scousers sing?
singing the songs of angry men?
This is the music of the scousers
who will never win again.

I just love this thread

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Never forget

Today was the very first game my 7 year old daughter watched. Full 90 mins, trying to understand the nuances about the beautiful game from her old man.

We sang YAWN together at the start. I tried to transmit my enthusiasm, love for the club with every kick and pass and every shot on goal. We clapped, we cheered, we shouted at the screen - i made her hate that big haired No. 27 and that Shrek looking fella.

She kept saying, "Daddy i love that Liverpool players, get up and play, they dont cry and they dont cheat, but why wont they score Daddy .."

As expected with a kid her age, she lost all confidence when we conceded and her head hung. I kept explaining her, THIS IS WHEN we support - THIS is what it means to YAWN. Comeon baby, BELIEVE!

She kept saying, no she didnt. I kept saying, YES BABY - BELIEVE! And then for the last 3 minutes i said, BABY YOU MUST SAY - YOU BELIEVE!

And she did, she shouted the entire added 3 mins "I BELIEVE DADDY!" ... and we lost. And she cried her eyes out.

SteveJ

Scout
RAWK said:
Yeah but it almost always does and money on the scale of United and City makes it harder to fail than succeed
I mean you can argue if you can find an example of something then that constitutes an argument - there's an example of everything - Leicester won the league once - but the relationship between money and success is incontrovertible at this point
Mourinho and Pep have figured out if you want to win you need the biggest budget in your league. Klopp is a masochist basically.
F365 said:
Klopp: "I’m allowed to spend as much money as I want"

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
How can any Liverpool fan under 30 saysay celebrated like we won a title today? They have no idea how that would feel!

SteveJ

Scout
"BELIEVE!!!!!"
"Daddy, I'm frightened..."

Status
Not open for further replies.