RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Roma 2nd leg preview:
RAWK said:
Should I tell an anecdote on Caesar crossing the Rubicon, marching into Rome, the head of an army in Red? What about a discussion about how Rome never fully conquered Britain or Germania? No that would not work and I would get bogged down on back stories of why each region was too difficult to subdue. What about a focus on Mo Salah, and how Rome coveted Egypt in the ancient times and Britain did the same in the modern era? No that would lead to an aside on imperialism...

montpelier

The Football Club of Liverpool & The Forum of RAWK do not want us to have any fun Conspiracy: assembled from ''Buvac has time off for personal reasons. Duncan Castles is a massive c*nt''

Him having the exclusive and being correct would be staggeringly out of character.
Why would Buvac leave before winning number 6? doesn't make sense.
They could easily claim he was ill or something.
We are not going to speculate on what the personal reasons are so we are done here.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
The lock is fair enough until more is known. I hope it is nothing bad for him or his family.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
They refuse to believe Castles. Personal reason could easily be a black fecking eye from Klopp or something else to that effect. It's what you'd want your PR team to say- so the speculation isn't rife.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
I reckon Klopp stole his mother's dentures.

montpelier

(picture of Cup)

Look at it
Lust after it
Marvel at it
Caress it
Lick your screen
Cradle your genitals
Bask in its aroma
Breathe in its scent
Send out your mating cries
For so it shall be
Liverpool Football Club
6 Times Champions of Europe Elect
only 3/10 for me, tbh - no gladiatorial combat theme, no hills being ascended, no faecal incontinence issues, no communal perambulation

Kapardin

(picture of Cup)

Look at it
Lust after it
Marvel at it
Caress it
Lick your screen
Cradle your genitals
Bask in its aroma
Breathe in its scent
Send out your mating cries
For so it shall be
Liverpool Football Club
6 Times Champions of Europe Elect

only 3/10 for me, tbh - no gladiatorial combat theme, no hills being ascended, no faecal incontinence issues, no communal perambulation
He (assuming its' a he) sounds like he wants to use that cup as his personal jizz bowl.

LordSpud

Feck me the state of the comments all over Facebook and Instagram. Its like a whole virus has been laying dormant for 13 years and has suddenly reared its ugly head again. Nearly everyone is a Liverpool fan now it seems!! :houllier:

God I hope above all hope that Madrid hammer them!!

KomodoBadger

Feck me the state of the comments all over Facebook and Instagram. Its like a whole virus has been laying dormant for 13 years and has suddenly reared its ugly head again. Nearly everyone is a Liverpool fan now it seems!! :houllier:

God I hope above all hope that Madrid hammer them!!
I really fecking hope they do too, I couldn’t bear seeing Liverpool winning another UCL title and them screaming “SIX TIMES”

Kapardin

I really fecking hope they do too, I couldn’t bear seeing Liverpool winning another UCL title and them screaming “SIX TIMES”
Its' a matter of sanity really. I have come across Arsenal and Spurs fans in recent weeks who despite having no rivalry with this lot, don't want them to win because they won't shut up about it if they do win for another 10 years atleast.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
If Chelsea beat Liverpool, and win their last 3 matches, they'll have 75 points, then Liverpool draw against Brighton and end on 73.
Spurs win their remaining matches, and Liverpool end 5th. They lose the CL final, and miss out on CL next year.

This thread will be fantastic after that, and Bicycle Seat Sniffer (A.K.A @No Idea For Nickname ) will probably set a new world record in copy paste :lol:
:lol: In that case, fingers crossed, I will take some days off, and will spend 24/7 clickin f5 on RAWK with at least 5 of their threads open. Not to forget, I will move my fridge and toilet seat to living room.. I swear on my daughters life I will do it. Please God..

Alabaster Codify7

Its' a matter of sanity really. I have come across Arsenal and Spurs fans in recent weeks who despite having no rivalry with this lot, don't want them to win because they won't shut up about it if they do win for another 10 years atleast.

It's not just the fans - its the entire UK football industry. The majority of bloody pundits are ex-Scum; the newspapers are full of Liverpool sympathisers.....if they win, we will literally NEVER hear the end of it.

It's what the British football industry has been dying for, for about 20-odd years - Liverpool rising again.

They're building something there, and winning the CL will only accelerate that in terms of the players they can attract.

John Keiler

It will be enjoyable to see Ronnie holding up the hand to the Scousers to signify 'five times' just for himself.

Mart1974

harbours delusions of insignificance
Nice to see some respect from RAWK in relation to Sir Alex.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
Nice to see some respect from RAWK in relation to Sir Alex.
I knew they would. I actually like reading some of the posts on there. They're not so different to us.
Sure, they say some crazy things, but only the same as some on here. I'm surprised they don't have a meltdown thread for us.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
I knew they would. I actually like reading some of the posts on there. They're not so different to us.
Sure, they say some crazy things, but only the same as some on here. I'm surprised they don't have a meltdown thread for us.
They’d have more than enough material that’s for sure :lol:

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
RAWK said:
Solanke's first touch is what you would get if you bred Dirk Kuyt with a trampoline.

iHicksy

It really pisses me off when they say they won the CL 5 times, they have not...they won the CL once and the European Cup four times, which is a completely different beast. It was a much easier competition to win back then and the format has totally changed and the name has changed to reflect the difference.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
It really pisses me off when they say they won the CL 5 times, they have not...they won the CL once and the European Cup four times, which is a completely different beast. It was a much easier competition to win back then and the format has totally changed and the name has changed to reflect the difference.
We sing 20 times, not 13 plus 7 times. So competition format and name might be changed but they were European champions five times.

Mohamed Salah

Supports
Merseyside Red FC
Actually, it really pisses me off when people try to discredit the European Cup. If you are European Cup or CL Winner means you deserved to be Champion of Europe by beating all the best team in Europe. Some of the reason why it was even harder to win.

1) It was harder to enter (Only Champions).
2) The other leagues were better (For Example Red Star Belgrade & Steaua Bucuresti winning with the best players from their countries and not all top players playing in the top 5 leagues)
3) No massive TV money for the top leagues.

So tell me how it is easier to win the competition at that time?

Anyway in 5 years time when UEFA decides to change name of the competition again to UEFA Superleague then they should list :

Liverpool
European Cup Winner 4 Time
UCL Winner 1 or 2 Time
UEFA Superleague Winner ?

They should also name the different league cup competition. Coca Cola Cup Winner, Worthington Cup Winner, Carling Cup Winner.

While we are it, Uruguay should not be named as World Cup Winner. The first World Cup was not the same format as now.

FireBlade

I see nor problem with the 5 times stuff gives us a target to surpass again. I cant see Ronaldo not putting a few past them, He is there worst type of striker as he is good at every thing.

iHicksy

We sing 20 times, not 13 plus 7 times. So competition format and name might be changed but they were European champions five times.
I don't really care who sings what. I don't like the fact that the Liverpool fans and the media report that Liverpool have won the Champions League 5 times, because they haven't. It's lazy and inaccurate. You can say they have been European champions five times, but not Champions league winners five times.

Status
Not open for further replies.