RAWK Goes Into Lockdown 2017/20-18 Edition | LOLis Karius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Bring on the Salah excuses.

Bring on the Karius abuse.

Bring on that glorious sound of 100k scousers crying their hearts out.

FireBlade

Now that has makes me feel better!!

Roll on next season for another epic episode of the scouse boom/bust cycle!

Long live the Boom Cycle!

1974_Fergie_Time

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

They couldn't have lost it in a worst way for their fans - they knew all season their goalkeeper was an accident waiting to happen.

Over the moon after being so deflated last weekend.

Well done Bale I called, you were in your Rooney years looking unfit and always injured never been more delighted to have egg on my face for that one.

This thread is going to awesome tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:

You'll never walk alone.

Unless you let in 2 goals in a champions league final. Then no one comes near you.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Not being facetious, in 50 years time everyone will still be calling liverpool fans out on the two goals karius basically gifted to madrid.

montpelier

Trying to measure my words lest I be banned but no no no no yuo can't do this in a final you have broken the heart of millions you don't have that right. feck off Karius feck off so fecking much you'll have millions to console you you fecking dickhead lots of poor bastards like me just had their fecking hearts broken

Nickosaur

I've been shitting bricks all week. The thought of Liverpool winning the cl... I can't even fathom a world where they win no6.

But you know what, that was so much more satisfying than seeing them crash out in the group stages. The hope, the expectation, those sweet tears. It's going to be a great few weeks :D

Stookie

Nurse bell end
Just saw some crying scousers in the stands. My day is complete. Enjoy the trip back from Kiev, I’m sure it will be a hoot.

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
Posted yesterday in the Karius thread:

He's had a fine spring with plenty of 3/4 star games,but he hasn't had a properly heroic game imo.
Tomorrow would be a great time for that, Lorius.

Status
Not open for further replies.