RAWK Goes into Meltdown 2014/2015 - The "We go again" Edition

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
I would love to have an account on RAWK, i would love to log in and just point out that Rooneys 'stamp' on Ming could have been given as a Penalty to us. Then i would stand back and watch the internet break.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I would love to have an account on RAWK, i would love to log in and just point out that Rooneys 'stamp' on Ming could have been given as a Penalty to us. Then i would stand back and watch the internet break.
Just be honest and tell them that it is Skrtel who injured Mignolet by pushing Rooney, and if the referee wasn't biased he would have given a penalty.

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
Just be honest and tell them that it is Skrtel who injured Mignolet by pushing Rooney, and if the referee wasn't biased he would have given a penalty.
I don't have an account over there and I don't think it was a penalty, I just want to watch their heads explode.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I don't have an account over there and I don't think it was a penalty, I just want to watch their heads explode.
I know that you don't have an account, but I would love to see someone tell them that Rooney was pushed into Mignolet by Skrtel.

mungy

I am a terrible poster, please ignore me
Rooney clearly apologises to the keeper, gestures to Scrotal that he pushed him, explains to the ref the same thing, then Scrotal appears to empty the contents of his nasal passages onto Rooney's back.
feck me that's clear as day. If a spit is seven match ban whats a nasal clear?....serious!

mungy

I am a terrible poster, please ignore me
[/QUOTE]

That's a booking :) as he stamps in his bollocks.

was a superb player btw.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Sturridge's absence won't make too much a difference in my opinion, he'll do diddly squat as a lone striker anyway.

Djemba-Djemba

Sturridge's absence won't make too much a difference in my opinion, he'll do diddly squat as a lone striker anyway.
He's not been amazing since he returned but even then he's miles better than their alternatives like Lambert and Balotelli.

He's missed 5 months of the season and I think he's still outscored them two. If it's true and he's out for a month it's a big blow.

Tyrion

Let's be just here, the OP is getting hammered for being a moron by most other posters on there. One loon doesn't make a proper meltdown.
Funny read though. :p
Yeah I liked that too. Tbf, the other poster's reactions where very similar to the bitterly sarcastic tone of the Caf. :lol:

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Chelsea maybe, they seem to have adopted Mourinho as a Fergie like hate figure.
I can remember the days of old (like less than a decade ago) that Chelsea was seemingly their adopted club. Because that club could actually produce on the domestic front and presented the only roadblock to United's inevitable overtaking of the undisputed 'most titles won' claim.

Eric'sCollar

Asked for his wife's permission before signing up
Wait, the site has actually crashed? I thought it was a joke until I clicked on it.

Sid234

• Man Utd missing out on the champions league 14/15 reduced worldwide TV sales of the franchise.
  • UEFA issues an instruction to the English FA to ensure Man Utd's participation in the 15/16 CL
  • FA instructs refs to give Man Utd huge benefit of the doubt.
  • FA sees Liverpool's charge up the league and possibility of knocking Man Utd out of 4th spot.
  • FA hatches plan with Man Utd to Liverpool's challenge by provoking Liverpool players and getting them sent off.
  • FA puts Atkinson under instruction to ignore provocative challenges and violent conduct by Man Utd on Liverpool players but to harshly punish any retaliation.
  • FA instructs Atkinson not to mention the Skrtel in report so that it can take action.
They should write another book on how they almost got to 4th place despite the efforts of the overlords at the FA, UEFA and FIFA.

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
It's still down!? :lol::lol::lol:

They know their season is over.

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
Did the hamsters in their server room die or something? How can it be down for this long?

Sid234

Sturridge's injury might actually be a boon for them, they were playing really well with Sterling upfront.

But with Rodgers trying to shoehorn Sturridge into the side, they seemed to have lost a bit of their attacking threat in the last two games.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Lambet - 19 games 2 goals - £4 million
Balotelli - 13 games 1 goal - £16 million
Sturridge - 11 games 4 goals - £12 million
Borini - 10 games 1 goal - £10.5 million

53 games - 8 goals - £42.5 million = £5 million a goal