RAWK Goes into Meltdown 2014/2015 - The "We go again" Edition

U99ted

Well i havent seen a replay but his head was and thats what he scored with. Until i see it again thats my thoughts
Fellaini was clearly onside, and by at least 3 or 4 yards. As was Mata with his goal. Feck City.
Hee hee.

Truedevil

I was wondering whether a cheeky bid for Agüero would be worth considering. He must be hating it there. He could play while Sturridge is injured, and vice versa.
Yeah, he probably hates it there so much that he would swap CL football, high wages, world class teammates to play with fecking Sturridge.

OneUnited24

"1892tillforever" posted how we only had 4 chances and scored from all four which caused another user to post the BBC post-game stats (showing United with 59% of the ball and 9 shots with 6 on target). His response:
1892tillforever said:
Bet365 says they have only had 4 shots. Whatever the real stats, they have been 'efficient' for most of the season; they seldom have 15-20 shots a game with 0 or 1 goals like ourselves; this is something we need to rectify pronto.
:lol:

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
In fairness he's got a point, you'd rather have four chances that lead to four goals than twenty chances that lead to one or none.
"1892tillforever" posted how we only had 4 chances and scored from all four which caused another user to post the BBC post-game stats (showing United with 59% of the ball and 9 shots with 6 on target). His response:

:lol:

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Well, if Bet365 says that it happened, then it happened.

All 4 goals, plus Di Maria's two shots and Rooney's free kick which Hart saved well. 7 shots on target. It's amazing, you can actually watch the game and count them yourself. What a time to be alive!

That doesn't even include the penalty area scramble of blocked shot after blocked shot.

We scored 4 goals against the champions, yet there's still somehow room for criticism about how we score goals :wenger:

OneUnited24

I just liked how he added "whatever the real stats..."

What a great way of backtracking from what you said!

Dave89

I just liked how he added "whatever the real stats..."

What a great way of backtracking from what you said!
Still pretty consistent with the "Whatever the league table says, Liverpool are still the best and have won more moral trophies than United" approach.

Have only had a cursory glance but can't see any mention of the Balotelli tweet.

Brightonian

Well i havent seen a replay but his head was and thats what he scored with. Until i see it again thats my thoughts
Nah, his head and feet were both firmly onside. One arm was just about offside, which means nothing. Mata's goal was offside, the rest were fine.

Tyrion

Yeah, he probably hates it there so much that he would swap CL football, high wages, world class teammates to play with fecking Sturridge.
No, they want him to play when Sturridge doesn't. Y'know, him and Studge sharing the position. Doesn't sound so crazy now, does it?

And that poster is clearly one of ours.

Tyrion

His head, torso and legs were onside.
I think the fact that after multiple replays and paused clips of the whole move people are still debating whether he was offside or not probably proves that it was extremely close either way and as linesmen are suppose to give advantage to the attacker, this goal isn't a big issue. Unlike Matas, which was clearly offside.

That said, it was as clear as the Kompany red card so screw City. :angel:

Getsme

I think the fact that after multiple replays and paused clips of the whole move people are still debating whether he was offside or not probably proves that it was extremely close either way and as linesmen are suppose to give advantage to the attacker, this goal isn't a big issue. Unlike Matas, which was clearly offside.

That said, it was as clear as the Kompany red card so screw City. :angel:
In hindsight I'm so glad that red card wasn't given, makes the victory even more sweet.

Black Adder

Rarer than an eclipse.
Tbf to Phaseofplay he called that United would start well with Moyes but would fade with time as Moyes is out of his depth.

He also predicted that United would struggle for some time with LVG since his coaching methods (philosophy!) are much more harder to learn "overnight" but that United would click eventualy when players get used to LVG.

He likes to write in rawk style, but has knowledge that's far greater than other posters there, just they brought him down to their level it seems :D

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
Tbf to Phaseofplay he called that United would start well with Moyes but would fade with time as Moyes is out of his depth.

He also predicted that United would struggle for some time with LVG since his coaching methods (philosophy!) are much more harder to learn "overnight" but that United would click eventualy when players get used to LVG.

He likes to write in rawk style, but has knowledge that's far greater than other posters there, just they brought him down to their level it seems :D
Truthfully I've been somewhat impressed with some of his insights. Though he likes to take the long-winded and self-gratifying approach to explaining his points, typically RAWKish.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Isn't it amazing how the league is only corrupt when we are on a fine run of form. Surely when we were playing terribly and struggling to score, that was the time for all the refs we have bought to give us the most help?

Instead, the conspiracy was so well planned that they fecked us over early season against the likes of Burnley, Sunderland, Leicester by not giving us those penalties we 'always get'.

I guess having to admit that United have clicked and are playing excellently as a team is something they don't want to let into their heads. It doesn't fit with the narrative that we were going to fade into obscurity once Sir Alex retired.

Viva la conspiracy!

Revan

Assumptionman
Truthfully I've been somewhat impressed with some of his insights. Though he likes to take the long-winded and self-gratifying approach to explaining his points, typically RAWKish.
Exactly. He was great until he went full WUM recently with his simulations and 49 strikers that might improve Liverpool.

montpelier

PoP has every chance of being right occasionally due to the sheer volume of content he generates, he writes so much, it's like a broken clock where the clock hands are whizzing around non-stop, in order to try and beat the stopped clock that his Manc mate has, that's only right twice a day.

Bootle u14s are lucky to have him.

Revan

Assumptionman
Another gem from the big United fan:

No prospect of title pretentions right now is this United side - for me it's a way off finding its collective feet. Just above ordinary right now is my verdict. This of course implies that City are finding it a bit of a struggle to re-discover their ordinary - a dispirited outfit in the engine room did them no favours yesterday. I'd like to say this left me broken-hearted but that'd be a ferkin' big lie!!
Did I mention that this is his only post after City game? And after Liverpool's match, the only post was him saying that Jones should have been sent off.

How people there haven't understand that the manc who watched Edwards play in the fifties, is actually a teenage scouser?

montpelier

That enormo-post on GKs as 11th man and kicking the ball about, probably deserves a heavily spoiler-ed quote here but I'm still trying to recover the will to live, having skimmed through about 1/2 of it.

Ish

Lights on for Luke

Did I mention that this is his only post after City game? And after Liverpool's match, the only post was him saying that Jones should have been sent off.

How people there haven't understand that the manc who watched Edwards play in the fifties, is actually a teenage scouser?
I think most "non idiots" have figured this out!

soap

Directionless weirdo who like booze and ganja
Isn't it amazing how the league is only corrupt when we are on a fine run of form. Surely when we were playing terribly and struggling to score, that was the time for all the refs we have bought to give us the most help?

Instead, the conspiracy was so well planned that they fecked us over early season against the likes of Burnley, Sunderland, Leicester by not giving us those penalties we 'always get'.

I guess having to admit that United have clicked and are playing excellently as a team is something they don't want to let into their heads. It doesn't fit with the narrative that we were going to fade into obscurity once Sir Alex retired.

Viva la conspiracy!
They didn't give us those penalties in order make it seem as of there was no conspiracy, duh

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
Being bored I decided to go through a bit of their match thread from yesterday.
Milner receives a textbook yellow:
Dubit10 on RAWK said:
Crowd get's Milner booked. Ref only to happy to keep United happy.
Right.

Fellaini scores:
Dubit10 on RAWK said:
Hoof. Elbows. Goal.
Dubit10 had a stormer yesterday.
Dubit10 on RAWK said:
Look at the money United have spent and their tactic is to hoof it up to Elbows each and every time.

Nothing challenge on Mata crowd get's Silva booked yet again. Ref having a shocker.
Dubit10 on RAWK said:
Love fest on sky for united. Incredible bias.
Although killer_heels wants a bit of the spotlight too:
killer_heels on RAWK said:
eurolines on RAWK said:
killer_heels on RAWK said:
Only thing wrong with that Kompany tackle was that he didnt take that players ankle off with it.
No need
There very much was a need.
Stay classy. He later went on to want Rooney to lose an eye of all things.

Dubit10 on RAWK said:
Bu llshit from Neville. The ref is ruining this game. Playing to the crowd each and every time.
Flaccido Dongingo on RAWK said:
I'm interested to see how the likes of Bayern, Barca et al deal with these space age "lump it to microphone head" tactics next season, who am I kidding, they'll end up with the champions of Belarus, Azerbaijan and Israel in their group (or something), there can't be a team in history that has benefited from so many (wrong) decisions in big games, they've been at it for 20 years, but this year has taken the cake.

They are utterly utterly shit.
Tongue in cheek this one?
AnfieldCat on RAWK said:
I don't watch or listen either, can't stomach the thought of Martin Tyler and Gary Neville slobbering over them. I follow their games on here where I know I am getting a fair and unbiased view of the game...
Fellaini should have received a red from the incident with Demichelis:
Rojo O Muerto on RAWK said:
Should be a red. Elbows strikes again. Oh and gets away with it again.
Tepid water on RAWK said:
A little bit of a foul?

That's a straight red?

Why is it ok for Fellani to get away with ballet elbows match after match?
Dubit10 on RAWK said:
Elbows again. He should have about 5 yellows by now. Laughable
Before Mata's offside goal:
Dubit10 on RAWK said:
This is one of the worst refereeing performances ive ever seen. So one sided it's bordering on embarrassing for the FA

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
The CL thing is funny as they had to depend on a soft pen/dive to beat a Bulgarian team at home and only managed a draw in the return fixture.

Mali_Zeus

I love how they bang about Fellaini's elbows and that we're hoofing the ball to him and its our only way of playing. Fellaini scored a beautiful header goal but no it was hoof and elbows. Not to mention them not knowing the difference between hoof and a long ball.

Also us benefiting from ref decisions and having luck.

You just need to remember how long it took for us to get a penalty this year.

But those guys are mental so no purpose in reasoning with them.

Jerch

TBH Rawk is suprised me today. I checked their "Louis van Gaal is still the manager of Manchester United" thread and the comments are all like "united seem to be pretty efficient", "they found form at the right time", "They have been impressive the last few games, fast and fluent".
There are some comments which said that we were lucky earlier in the season (well we were in some games) and that we take advantage of playing less games (maybe it is true) but you would have to look really hard to find a tipical RAWK comment.

What is wrong with them, can't wait for their next boom cycle so it will be fun again.

And one comment which really made me laugh:
Stop winning, you pricks...

Mojo_

its more fun being a feeder
TBH Rawk is suprised me today. I checked their "Louis van Gaal is still the manager of Manchester United" thread and the comments are all like "united seem to be pretty efficient", "they found form at the right time", "They have been impressive the last few games, fast and fluent".
There are some comments which said that we were lucky earlier in the season (well we were in some games) and that we take advantage of playing less games (maybe it is true) but you would have to look really hard to find a tipical RAWK comment.

What is wrong with them, can't wait for their next boom cycle so it will be fun again.

From the city thread....

They are total fecking frauds. Almost every last man there.

Overpaid, overrated fecking chancers. Yaya? Can't defend, won't defend. Nasri - complete fraud. Kompany - overrated. Mangala - a €50m waste of money. Dzeko - hasn't tried a leg this year. Navas - laughably bad.
The only players worth a damn are Aguero and Silva, and possibly Milner.

It bugs the shit out of me that those charlatans went balls-out last year to pip us to the league, and then down tools from January onwards this year. If those c*nts had self-respect they'd donate their last month's wages to charity.

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff

Was gonna post that... it's mental when admitted Liverpool fans are giving us more praise that this supposed fan who's been watching United since we were called Newton Heath. He's actually fecking nuts.

clarkydaz

theyre just devastated and accepting the inevitable normal service resuming. i never tire of the recurring themes;

jammy bastards

dodgy decisions

worst united side in years