g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

RAWK Goes into Meltdown 2014/2015 - The "We go again" Edition

Ronnie O'Sullivan

Been wanting to quote several gems from RAWK but was slacking off. Let's start from some weeks back when we went to Anfield....

Full time result : Liverpool 1 United 2

Some RAWK Nutter said:
Top four gone, shite management from Rodgers, Gerrard let the club down. Moreno awful too
Some RAWK Nutter said:
Money won, football lost today.
Some RAWK Nutter said:
appalling red card decision.. feck sake
Some RAWK Nutter said:
that prick atkinson could have sent jones off for 2 yellows, couldn't wait to give that soft penalty and only added 30 seconds after 4 mins stoppage time despite anoter sub and penalty. he had it in for us.
Some RAWK Nutter said:
Atkinson at best bias, at worst a fecking cheat.
Some RAWK Nutter said:
Sturridge goal was a fantastic finish. Best bit of football in the game
Some RAWK Nutter said:
He could have at least stamped on a twatish player.
Some RAWK Nutter said:
Brendan's two objectives for this season were to get out of the CL group stage and get top 4. He's failed to do both. Surely FSG have to consider his position in the summer?
Some RAWK Nutter said:
Terrible stuff against a very poor side. Biggest bell end of the day was to close to call between the ref who has simply brutal and Gerrard.
Some RAWK Nutter said:
Rooney missing a penalty was nice though.
Some RAWK Nutter said:
Pathetic, feeble, clueless, embarrassing, spineless performance from us against a very average side at HOME
Some RAWK Nutter said:
I haven't got a clue what that overrated, greedy [100,000 a week isn't enough for me] little Sterling offers the side
Some RAWK Nutter said:
What a horrible, obnoxious excuse for a referee that cheating Martin Atkinson continues to be.
Some RAWK Nutter said:
De Gea grabbed his stomach to act like Skrtel kicked him. If it was a true stamp on his leg wouldn't he have just grabbed his leg?
Some RAWK Nutter said:
the FA and Cuntstubble Webb knew what they were at appointing Atkinson referee here
Some RAWK Nutter said:
Atkinson was absolutely pathetic. You could see the guilt in his eyes while giving yellow to mancs
Some RAWK Nutter said:
apart from that 30 minute spell where they bossed us they weren't that good
Some RAWK Nutter said:
Their second goal cost a combined £125m
Some RAWK Nutter said:
maybe we could have snatched a point but I don't think Atkinson was ever going to allow it. I bet he was gutted that Rooney didn't accept his gift of a free penalty kick.
Some RAWK Nutter said:
Should've at least made sure he broke it (Skrtel's stamp on De Gea's leg)
Some RAWK Nutter said:
Jones' foul looked worst than Gerrard's stamp which didn't look deliberate to me
Some RAWK Nutter said:
Just seen the Gerrard incident. Why the feck wasn't Herrera sent off for that challenge?
Some RAWK Nutter said:
Gerrard has nothing left to play for over here, therefore should have ended the c*nts career
Some RAWK Nutter said:
Stevie should have gone out in style and knocked out Rooney.
Some RAWK Nutter said:
The CL is shit we know - its like a boozer that you don't like. but all the birds go there so you go, cos you know that's the place to be, even if you don't like it.
Some RAWK Nutter said:
If i'm Skrtel, i'd go to the FA and say yes I did stamp on De Gea only because Wayne Rooney kicked out and studded our goal keeper and could have broke his ankle so I was paying them back.
Some RAWK Nutter said:
As expected FA doing nothing to precious Spanish midgets like Herrera and De Gea when both should get 3 game bans
Some RAWK Nutter said:
feck the FA.
Some RAWK Nutter said:
Those buggers have the luck of the devil and we played right into their hands.
Some RAWK Nutter said:
The Man Utd team may have deserved their win today, but their disgusting support can feck off. I hope some of them got a hiding on the way back to Lime Street.
Some RAWK Nutter said:
I'm still convinced at least half of the whingers are rats from RedCafe or somewhere wanting to create more posts for their shitty little Liverpool threads which take up about half of their forum.
Some RAWK Nutter said:
I hate Man Utd. I really do. That is all.
Losing 4-1 to the Arse :

Some RAWK Nutter said:
We drew the second half. Onwards and upwards.
Some RAWK Nutter said:
£120 odd million spent and the only goalscorer we've got is a perma-crock, who since coming back from his latest injury thinks he's Leo Messi.
Some RAWK Nutter said:
Dear FSG, go all out to buy some proven, top quality players in the summer. Regards, a seriously disillusioned supporter
Some RAWK Nutter said:
A folding chair would've been an improvement over Toure at least it would hold its position.
Some RAWK Nutter said:
Gotta say 4-1 flatters them a bit
Some RAWK Nutter said:
Sanchez no where near as Suarez. Wellback no where near Sturridge or Sterling. This win is nowhere near Liverpool beating Arsenal last time with 6 goals
Some RAWK Nutter said:
Ah that right lets blame Brendan. He is the best young manager in world football. Him over Van Gaal and Wenger every day.
Some RAWK Nutter said:
What is incredibly annoying is why do refs only punish our players? For the second week running we were screwed.
Some RAWK Nutter said:
Thought we were really good today. What is everyone's problem?
United 4-2 City

Some RAWK Nutter said:
Van Gaal the arrogant cock, been par for the course but acts like he's 20 points clear. Hope City twat them.
Some RAWK Nutter said:
United tore apart there. 0-1, United haven't got started yet. Well played Milner.
Some RAWK Nutter said:
This could be a cricket score. The way City have started
Some RAWK Nutter said:
City have ripped them apart in that first 10 minutes
Some RAWK Nutter said:
So United falling out of the top 4 it is!
Some RAWK Nutter said:
Great start!! Love to see the Utd bubble burst, talking too much lately.
Some RAWK Nutter said:
1-1 stuffy one
Some RAWK Nutter said:
jammy c*nts, Flukey bastards
Some RAWK Nutter said:
Mandatory flukey United goal at OT.
Some RAWK Nutter said:
It's ridiculous how lucky they are.
Some RAWK Nutter said:
You fecking sack of red black and white/green and gold shite with your shitty team of shitehawks.
Some RAWK Nutter said:
Pure lucky goal. Long ball United.
Some RAWK Nutter said:
Ermmm well done to those who wanted United to win.
A RAWK resident Barcodes Loser said:
Anybody wanting Man Utd to win, is indeed an idiot.
Some RAWK Nutter said:
Luke Shaw is a poster child for the dangers of obesity. Whilst injured, he's been in Rooney's locker stealing chips and gravy and chocolates and biscuits and meat pies most likely.
Some RAWK Nutter said:
2 - 1 Elbows
Some RAWK Nutter said:
Utd really are fecking shite but one thing they never seem short off is luck. And shithouse c*nt who wins everything in the air. c*nts.
Some RAWK Nutter said:
Love fest on sky for united. Incredible bias.
Some RAWK Nutter said:
City will win this game.
Some RAWK Nutter said:
Only thing wrong with that Kompany tackle was that he didnt take that players ankle off with it
Some RAWK Nutter said:
utter shite all season, and benefiting from dodgy decisions every week, it's laughable.
Some RAWK Nutter said:
Kompany Being replaced by Mangala. The ultimate insult.
Some RAWK Nutter said:
Yet another OT offside goal. It's just like Fergie never retired.
Some RAWK Nutter said:
mangala you fool
Some RAWK Nutter said:
Haha 3 minutes injury time, is that all? feck off.
Some RAWK Nutter said:
3 minutes lol When oh when will we see fairness on injury time at OT?
Some RAWK Nutter said:
That United team are nothing special at all. The standard this season is very very low. Breaks my heart to think that City team beat us to the league last season.
Some RAWK Nutter said:
so many posts on here are going to end up in their f'ing rawk meltdown thread
Some RAWK Nutter said:
They have a RAWK meltdown thread? Sad bastards.
:D

Revan

Assumptionman
Although killer_heels wants a bit of the spotlight too:

Stay classy. He later went on to want Rooney to lose an eye of all things.
It's a she. And she's mental. Sincerely, the amount of time she wishes injuries to players of other teams (not only United) is insane. If someone here would post like her, he would get banned on the first day.

Mojo_

its more fun being a feeder
Well i only looked in their thread about United. It looks like they are really angry at City :)
Some of them are saying a Utd win is better news for them; they're actually applying logic. Nothing seems real to me right now, RAWK readers getting tarred with Redcafe over on Bluemoon too. My mind is blown.
It's not really a "REAL unthinkable" issue though is it. Only idiots (no offence to you OP) think there's a chance we'll slide back into the abyss and they tend to support one of the old top 4, read The Sun and post on redcafe or rawk.

Mali_Zeus

"They have a RAWK meltdown thread? Sad bastards."
:lol:talking about sad bastards.

"Money won, football lost today."
:lol:Poor Liverpool without any money.

"Long ball United."
:lol:

And still dont understand for what DDG should have got 3 games ban?

Revan

Assumptionman

"Long ball United."

And still dont understand for what DDG should have got 3 games ban?
For deliberately changing the position of his leg in order to make contact with Skrtel and suspend him for three matches, in process fecking Liverpool's season. #Conspiracy

Mali_Zeus

For deliberately changing the position of his leg in order to make contact with Skrtel and suspend him for three matches, in process fecking Liverpool's season. #Conspiracy
Oh I see. He got under Skrtel studs, look how deep that conspiracy goes. Mental.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
The Newcastle fan on RAWK hates that Cantona guy and United more than some Liverpool fans. One poster said he appreciate United's play and it is good United won and now Liverpool have chance to catch City and this Newcastle fan abused him for that :lol:

Revan

Assumptionman
The Newcastle fan on RAWK hates that Cantona guy and United more than some Liverpool fans. One poster said he appreciate United's play and it is good United won and now Liverpool have chance to catch City and this Newcastle fan abused him for that :lol:
More catholic than the Pope.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
They really are special. How is it possible to collect so many odd individuals in one place.

stevoc

Tbf to Phaseofplay he called that United would start well with Moyes but would fade with time as Moyes is out of his depth.

He also predicted that United would struggle for some time with LVG since his coaching methods (philosophy!) are much more harder to learn "overnight" but that United would click eventualy when players get used to LVG.

He likes to write in rawk style, but has knowledge that's far greater than other posters there, just they brought him down to their level it seems :D
For all i know this phaseofplay guy has made loads of predictions that came true in the past.

But i wouldn't rush to give him too much credit for those two, Ray Charles & Stevie Wonder could have seen what was coming for United last season after appointing Moyes.

As for the LVG one well every team he has managed in the past struggle for the first few months until they adapt to his style but eventually they all came good, he also said as much himself in one of his first press conferences that it would happen with United too. Hardly a bold prediction in either case.

Crackers

greasy ginfers
They really are special. How is it possible to collect so many odd individuals in one place.
Hive mentality. The idiocy spreads like wildfire, and you post enough in a social media site as tightly knit as that you start acting a bit like how the majority would.

clarkydaz

"Long ball United."
not anymore anyway. at least they can sell Sterling for £60mil and go again next year with Ibe, who's better anyway. But if Southampton make top 4, dippers wont be able to afford any of their players

Phurry

Furry Fecker
It's a she. And she's mental. Sincerely, the amount of time she wishes injuries to players of other teams (not only United) is insane. If someone here would post like her, he would get banned on the first day.
Isn't she also a mod? :lol:

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Nice one @Ronnie O'Sullivan.

Some RAWK Nutter wins with these gems:

The CL is shit we know - its like a boozer that you don't like. but all the birds go there so you go, cos you know that's the place to be, even if you don't like it.
so many posts on here are going to end up in their f'ing rawk meltdown thread

MDFC Manager

They're blaming refs and the FA and shouting "conspiracy!" again? That's a superb sign that normalcy has been well and truly restored to the league after the anomaly of last season

Adebesi

@maggie great work digging out those gems. AnfieldCat was the best I reckon.

That is:

I don't watch or listen either, can't stomach the thought of Martin Tyler and Gary Neville slobbering over them. I follow their games on here where I know I am getting a fair and unbiased view of the game...
You're right, that one has to be tongue in cheek.

vanthaman

Winner
I love how they were moaning about the 3 minutes stoppage time yesterday as we were winning but if it was 5 minutes and we were losing it would be too much

SonnyTheHaloPro

"Van Gaal is David Moyes +£150million"
Someone tell me why POP isn't managing England yet? Surely someone with as much tactical insight and wisdom as him would probably take England to world cup glory.