RAWK Goes into Meltdown 2014/2015 - The "We go again" Edition

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
That's the worst interview I think Rodgers has ever given. Must know he's going. Looks shook.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
I rather enjoyed asking my Liverpool supporting mate what he thought of the game. He said he didn't watch it. I told him what I thought: Poor defending for the goal, Balotelli playing Dawson onside and no one marking him anyway. Told him they didn't really create a lot (fairly similar to our game against Everton, after which he promptly texted me (obviously)). His response "OK".

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Looks like a lot of their fans have turned on Rodgers.

I think he's a goner. Looks like the players aren't playing for him.

The worry is they will get someone competent.

FujiVice

Just seen on SSN that Liverpool are 50 goals worse off than this time last year. That's astounding to me! That's a massive drop.

U99ted

We simply can't be trusted with money. Same old story. Houllier blew it, Kenny blew it and now Brendan has continued the tradition. Forgive me but I've got to bring up the unmentionable name of Rafa. If Benitez had the same war chests as Dalglish and Rodgers with his well known shopping list of Simao, Dani Alves, Aguero, David Silva, David Villa and Vidic we were denied from making respectable offer by the two cowboys we would not be still be counting the seasons since our last title. I truly believe that.

Snake Plissken

Aka LTS10
Just seen on SSN that Liverpool are 50 goals worse off than this time last year. That's astounding to me! That's a massive drop.
Suarez gone and Sturridge injured all season and that astounds you? It astounds me that this stat would astound anyone!

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Doesn't surprise me, they lost Suarez, Sturridge has been limited and they replaced them with an idiot and a Brick Layer.

Lastwolf

We simply can't be trusted with money. Same old story. Houllier blew it, Kenny blew it and now Brendan has continued the tradition. Forgive me but I've got to bring up the unmentionable name of Rafa. If Benitez had the same war chests as Dalglish and Rodgers with his well known shopping list of Simao, Dani Alves, Aguero, David Silva, David Villa and Vidic we were denied from making respectable offer by the two cowboys we would not be still be counting the seasons since our last title. I truly believe that.
Rafa signed something retarded like 70 players in 5 years, he's bound to have one or two good ones by law of averages.

Crackers

greasy ginfers
I bet he'd still be posting, and defending Liverpool's players.
And posting really snide comments about United in retaliation.
Barney, if you're reading this (and I imagine you are), I hope you're well.
Ya Massive Twat.

RetroStu

I love how they talk like klopp is just sat waiting desperately for them to call, its so cute.

Dracula

caf plane air-master
Suarez gone and Sturridge injured all season and that astounds you? It astounds me that this stat would astound anyone!
Not really, although you may have fallen for the pr brenda had been trying so hard to put across.

Suarez and Sturridge are constantly toured as the 52 goals last season partnership. So brenda would have you believe that since they are gone being 52 goals less would be 'on par'

But it isnt at all. you don't replace suarez and sturridge with 0 goal players snd call it 'par'. Together they may be 20 goals a season at most better than average. So even with an average premier league partnership up front (bear in mind one of those is supposed to be the best young player in europe) they *should* only be 20 goals or so less this year.

Suarez and Sturridge weren't 52 goals a season better than what you would expect an average player to score.

So yes, the stat is surprising. The problem isn't the strikers or lack thereof, it's the quality of ball they are being provided. They got that last year, they aren't this year

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
Any sane person saw this kind of season happening before it even kicked off.