RAWK Goes into Meltdown 2014/2015 - The "We go again" Edition

bpet15

Barney did have this gem for them on RAWK - "Aren't teams meant to fear playing Liverpool? You almost get the sense that teams enjoy it right now."

Opposing teams have enjoyed it for 25 fecking years!!

bpet15

A little off topic - but does anyone else feel the need to immediately take a shower after typing RAWK into your browser and reading their comments?

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Classic. RAWK. Posting-style.

It's like it's gone from us. And this brings me to this. We're waiting for this season to end. It didn't matter we could come closer to that CL spot. In our minds, it's over. And I think it is. We're waiting for something else. That's my impression. And I recognize the feeling. It doesn't mean I think it's the right thing to do, but I think we'll have a different manager when next season begins. Reasons, whether it's fair, I won't even bother. The energy is gone. And it's sad to see.

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
Classic. RAWK. Posting-style.
The key to a successful RAWK post is to use as few syllables as possible per sentence. Almost as if you're writing a script for the benefit of someone with COPD.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
The key to a successful RAWK post is to use as few syllables as possible per sentence. Almost as if you're writing a script for the benefit of someone with COPD.
I thought it was because everyone on there thinks they're Hemingway reincarnated.

Trizy

The one thing I honestly don't understand is their view on this season, they're acting like they were at the top for years and a sudden unexpected fall in one season. (United of 2014) but in reality they had one good season and are now back to their usual shit.

14-15 = 5th
13-14 = 2nd
12-13 = 7th
11-12 = 8th
10-11 = 6th
09-10 = 7th

montpelier

They're gonna need to pick themselves up fairly sharpish. These Europa qualifiers will be starting soon.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
They lost to Hull? Really? Hysterical.

We should just lose every game until the end of the season and watch them fail to capitalise :lol:

shabadu84

Mint? Berry?
The one thing I honestly don't understand is their view on this season, they're acting like they were at the top for years and a sudden unexpected fall in one season. (United of 2014) but in reality they had one good season and are now back to their usual shit.

14-15 = 5th
13-14 = 2nd
12-13 = 7th
11-12 = 8th
10-11 = 6th
09-10 = 7th
And finishing 7th this year is entirely possible

Tyrion

14-15 = 5th
13-14 = 2nd
12-13 = 7th
11-12 = 8th
10-11 = 6th
09-10 = 7th
Exactly. Last year, so many seemed to think that them challenging for the title and us finishing 7th was the norm as if the previous 20 years were irrelevant. I'd actually go further and say that this season is an improvement for them on what's gone before if you take out the freak season last year. Sacking Rodgers for their 2nd best finish in 7 years seems crazy but last year has skewed the perception of that club completely.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Last year has skewed their perception so much. In comparison to the best part of a decade, this is one of their better season.

They've turned on Rodgers and I'm not surprised.

Amethyst

It's banter lads, inn't?
Last year has skewed their perception so much. In comparison to the best part of a decade, this is one of their better season.

They've turned on Rodgers and I'm not surprised.
Yep, I thought it was great that we were called 'a mid table club' on RAWK for so long. We finished outside the top 3 for first time in over 20 years whilst they've regularly been nowhere close.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
My boss is a casual Liverpool fan, he's a kiwi so isn't actually that clued in football wise but still thinks he knows his onions. I bet him £500 a few weeks back that United will finish above Liverpool next season and he almost tore my hand off.

He thinks Rodgers is a genius and that they'll be even better in attack next season because of Lallana, personally I think his lack of pace is going to cause disjointed counter attacks and is defiant that they're going to replace Suarez with someone of equal quality.

I'm kinda gutted I won't be working with him all next season because their inevitable demise is going to be sweeter than ever.
Looking forward to picking this bet up.

Vanrouge

Yep, I thought it was great that we were called 'a mid table club' on RAWK for so long. We finished outside the top 3 for first time in over 20 years whilst they've regularly been nowhere close.
Must admit, even in the depth of my Moyes misery, when I saw these comments from Liverpool fans, I laughed out loud and I even remember thinking: I have to remember this for the time when the natural order is restored.

Green_Red

Who's chipping in for a 'bronze' Brenton Rodgers Football Genius statue to send down to scouseland?