RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2015-16 Edition

Gol123

Mouthfull (of) Member
Supports
Chelsea
RAWK do seem to jump from one scapegoat to the next.

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
It's astonishing, it really is :lol:

Here's a meltdown on the Caf when things go south but generally, we end up blaming our manager, our players, our youth etc. etc. At RAWK it's always....the ref....the diving of the opposition.....the ref.....the diving of the opposition.....conned....cheated.....Benteke.....it's never their fault, but always their year, next year.
They'd have won the league if it wasn't for those soft arse diving refs.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I stand corrected. It must be this back brace.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Lucas to get a new contract and finish his career as the leader of our back line?

The guy seriously has it all:

Passing - elite for a CB
Pace - above average for a CB
Aerial presence - good
Positioning - elite
Tackling - very good
Marking - elite
Elite:lol:

Van Gaalacticos

Look at those statistics, they better hide him from Barcelona.
This is just as good a method as Sky Sports football manager database.

Lucas
Defensive ability - Average for a defensive player (Elite for a Liverpool player)
Aerial Threat - 0
Passing - Bang Average
Ability to delude fans he can be a functioning CB - Total

Get him to the back Klopp.

Quite like these, one for our Juan.

Passing - OMG the best n deffo elite
Attacking - Brilliant
Blogging - Elite
Defending - Juan is a popular member of the class but could try harder.
Head and Facial hair - a bloody dream

Maybe we should play Mata upfront guys?

BorisontheRock

So.... Johnno is back......

JohnnoWhite

• Deliverer of the -Q- de grace.
  • Believer
  • Thought I was wrong once but I was only mistaken.

Re: Louis Van Gaal is...still the manager of Mouchester United
« Reply #39786 on: Today at 10:43:07 PM »

Quote from: BigJumper on Today at 08:06:33 PM
Louis van Gaal blames Paul Scholes for influencing Manchester United fans
• Manager says TV pundit created ‘very negative atmosphere’
• Dutchman will not ask his No2 Ryan Giggs to intercede

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/feb/12/louis-van-gaal-paul-scholes-manchester-united-fans
As a United fan of now 70 - I am saying openly that this Dutch clown has for me anyroad put the top-hat on the game I used to adore. I couldn't - in a parody of that wonderful football hero of mine Mr Bill Shankly - open the curtains to watch a United team managed by him if they were playing at the bottom of my garden. Just go away Aloysius Paulus Maria "Louis" van Gaal willya - and soon eh? Shite is what you've reduced us to serving up and had you any honour at all menheer, you would long since have done the honourable thing and GONE! PLEASE piss off and do NOT recommend your mate from Portugal for the job because he's another exploitative user and will bring nothing but his negative and disruptive tactics (as he did at Chelsea 1st time around!) so as to "win" shit. Away and feck yourselves BOTH!!

There is nothing wrong with striving to win, so long as you don't set the prize above the game. There can be no dishonour in defeat. What matters above all is that the team plays in the right spirit, with the utmost skill, courage, fair play and no favour, and the result accepted without bitterness or conceit. Matt Busby CBE KCSG 1909 - 1994

BorisontheRock

Who would have thought Johnnowhite would think that LVG betrays Sir Matt's Legacy and is bang against Mourinho..... Must be a united fan

Tyrion

Who would have thought Johnnowhite would think that LVG betrays Sir Matt's Legacy and is bang against Mourinho..... Must be a united fan
The interesting thing is that he's been a United fan for 70 years. I take back everything I've said.

BorisontheRock

Sort of, I think any iteration of Fergie's name got changed to 'Mr.Ferguson' as well, but my memory might fail me here, been a while since I've looked in there.
If I remember wasn't it following Rafa's rant where he used mr. as substitute for Sir.... Was only 2009 so the scousers have tonnes of mileage in that joke yet

montpelier

I fear that whoever is impersonating Johnno is gonna need psychiatric intervention when Rooney breaks Bobby Charlton's goal record. He might defect full time to LFC if Mourinho arrives (it won't be a lot different, obvs)

SteveJ

Scout
I too admire Shankly but Johnno seems to be at pains in every post to applaud Liverpool & their legends in comparison with United & our legends. He's a RAWK regular, it appears, so why the constant attempts to ingratiate himself?

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
I too admire Shankly but Johnno seems to be at pains in every post to applaud Liverpool & their legends in comparison with United & our legends. He's a RAWK regular, it appears, so why the constant attempts to ingratiate himself?
Don't get me wrong, I respect Shankly and what he's done for football, seemed a good man and interesting character, but "hero" is a bit insane for any "United" fan to say.

SteveJ

Scout
Yeah, mate. Tbh, this line of his (below) reads like one of my parodies of an A@A post:

that wonderful football hero of mine Mr Bill Shankly