RAWK Goes Into Meltdown - Quadruple Watch 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberman

They were screwed by City. In a normal era, they'd probably have 3 or 4 titles. Juiced up City have made that impossible.
In a normal era they lose out to SAF. It’s meant to be hard to win titles. Not being good enough can’t be looked over

Zen86

I don't know why people say this about managers. When was the last time someone walked away from a job where they could legit win everything possible and have a massive contract?
Most managers get sacked when the downslide starts. Liverpool won’t sack Klopp, and the question is whether he has the energy to fight and rebuild from here or to step down and take a break. Winning everything possible is hardly something within his grasp right now.

crossy1686

career ending
Most managers get sacked when the downslide starts. Liverpool won’t sack Klopp, and the question is whether he has the energy to fight and rebuild from here or to step down and take a break. Winning everything possible is hardly something within his grasp right now.
They will sack him at some point. All managerial careers end in failure at some point, Fergie is one of the only exceptions to this rule.

Forget what he wants for a second, the owners won't want to hear that they've got to spend £200m next summer to compete after they've just spent a bunch of money on shite. At that point it's cheaper to replace the manager and try and get someone like Tuchel or maybe Nagelsmann if he gets the boot at Bayern. The money people make these decisions, there's no sentiment involved in the process.

And as for Klopp, wait for the sack and get paid out instead of walking away from a multi million pound payday. It's not like he won't find work once he gets sacked.

The Brown Bull

It's Coming Home.
I detest Liverpool, have done since the mid 70s so it says a lot about their next two opponents that I’ll be hoping those loveavble Scouse Scallies win both!

MUFC OK

I detest Liverpool, have done since the mid 70s so it says a lot about their next two opponents that I’ll be hoping those loveavble Scouse Scallies win both!
Rangers are out anyway. Would be far more damaging and entertaining for Liverpool to get beat (and potentially drop down into EL).

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Can we please fecking stop with the debates about Pool's future, this is a thread to take the piss out of RAWK, etc.

We need marukamo (sp?) back in here ASAP.

crossy1686

career ending
Can we please fecking stop with the debates about Pool's future, this is a thread to take the piss out of RAWK, etc.

We need marukamo (sp?) back in here ASAP.
Let's get this show back on the road shall we!

They're discussing the sacking of Klopp and bringing in someone like King Kenny again over there right now:

As much as everyone loves Kenny the situation is very different. We are talking about a beloved legend who's return was good, what we needed, but not necessarily a platform for growth at the time, versus the best manager we have had for 30 years who has won literally everything on minimal budget.

If Klopp is sacked and scapegoated and fans just nod there head happy as we bring in Tuchel or Porch or some other lesser manager to replace him, after everything Klopp has done, I'd lose faith in the owners and the fans at that.

I would expect and accept no less than fury if Klopp is sacked
Of course. The only people who think it currently seems to be Rangers fans (pushing they'll "put the final nail in Klopps coffin" narrative). He won't be sacked and scapegoated. But as someone raised it, it's fair to say such a move would be a collosal miss-step from the owners, one I hope they are smart enough to avoid
I am sure there would not be any similar talk if he was managing City (a team who can buy anyone for any funds)

I am also sure Guardiola would not perform as Klopp in Mainz, BVB, or Liverpool for example...

we should look at the bigger picture and ask who is responsible for the situation we are in right now.
He’s the best manager in the world, I’ve never seen a manager who can with no connection to the club and in such a short time connect and inspire a fan base like he has, there is an issue at the moment with the club but Jurgen isn’t it, he deserves medals for competing with city on such an unlevel playing field.

crossy1686

career ending
On Henderson's altercation with Gabriel:

Wouldn't be the worst thing if he did say something which would lead to him being fecked off. The worst bit of business in the last couple of years has been renewing his contract.

Ok, great ambassador, leader off the pitch. No question. Offers nothing on the pitch. Nothing.
You are disgusting.
Good lord.
If you were banned permanently for writing something terrible and condescending, wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.

Offers nothing in the forums. Nothing.
This is not the way.
Smudge, you are entitled to your opinion as much as the next person. Think you'll find nearly everyone here will totally disagree with you though.
I mean I'm not a mod....but surely [goodbye]
Blimey. How does an on field argument lead to him being. ‘fecked off’?
Wow, really?! You've got to be on a wind up
Doubling down
Wind up? Why? He is distinctly average and past his best.
Mate, you’ve just said you’d condone him using racist language (which is the only thing he could say which would lead to him being “fecked off”) if it got him out the club.

Have a word with yourself.
Hopefully Smudge's post is removed as is he.
What would he then have said that would lead him to being "fecked off"?

In any event - can you just admit that your post was utterly idiotic instead of doubling down and trying to defend it?
I’d guess that young Smudge has come here from Twitter - where variations of that comment is something that has been said thousands of times since yesterday.
Why would you want our captain, our champions league, premier league winning captain who’s been at the club for 11 years to go out on that note? That’s a weird take to have.
Definitely ban worthy.
I once got a two week detention for saying that Mignolet was a massive problem and he terrified his own defenders. So, you know...
You literally said you would be ok with the captain of our club (you know, the person who lifted our first title in 30 years and lifted our 6th European title) to get fecked outta the club that way just because you don't think he's playing well enough. It doesn't really matter what you condone or not, it's a stupid thing to say.
He's also entitled to feck the feck off and not inflict his moronic thoughts on us again. But that's only my opinion.
hoping Hendo has said something racist as an excuse to 'get rid' or whatever points to how unseriously you take racism. and it's more than a small handful of people like this, and it's not purely the twitter demographic.
Never one to agree with the namecalling stuff on here but you’re a c*nt, you know exactly what you were insinuating with that post and it’s fecking pathetic. Hope you get banned for that cowardly shite
I'm going to be the ministry of the bleeding obvious on this one and point out that we have an incident based on;
1.a Brazilian who has been in the country for about a year
2. having a discussion with a heavy accented Sunderland lad,
3. in a Stadium where I saw Bruce Springsteen 4 times and they were the worst acoustics of all the 20 or so venues I have heard him,
4. with shouty voiced gooners going at it full tilt.

How the feck did Gabriel have a clear and obvious understanding of what was said off the cuff?

Anustart89

”I mean I'm not a mod....but surely [goodbye]”

Is that RAWK for “Please mods, this cannot be right? I know this poster has a long-standing history […]”

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Hell yes, this is what I'm talking about (although I do agree with most of them ganging up on that one idiot).
They misunderstood him, and i guess most would.
What he meant is that it wouldn't be the worst if he did something stupid so they didn't have to play him.
Not that he wants him to be racist.

Elcabron

The most satisfying part of all of this is seeing them argue about the contracts they handed out to Salah and Henderson. I got slagged more by pool fans (rightly so unfortunately) over signing the likes of Sanchez and awarding big contracts to players who shouldn't have got them so it is very satisfying to now see them repeat the same mistakes. I always felt the right decision for them was to sell Salah in the summer just gone. Salah and his agent played a game of chicken with the club and won. They needed to be brave and make the hard call but they flunked it and gave him a stupid fat contract and sowed the seeds of squad disharmony and it is beautiful.

VVD looks puzzled these days as to why he is not also earning similar money. Bless him.

crossy1686

career ending
A big talking point on RAWK today is this gif:

Here are some of the responses:

Should just open the show with, "we all hate Liverpool and hope that they lose".
Can't wait till my contract ends and I can feck that load of bellends off. Bet that tosser Humphrey still hasn't apologised for his disgraceful antics in Paris?
To be fair to Owen, he didn't celebrate like a complete tosser, in fact he looked embarrassed for them.
No mate - the Humphrey twat still hasn't apologised. I don't think he ever will - seems the sort of twat who'd enjoy the publicity aspect of it, let alone give any consideration to the words he used that night. Tory gobshite.

A little surprised the Anfield crowd haven't given him stick over it during a match - yet.
It's weird, I never celebrated any of the Liverpool goals with the fervour that beaky celebrated the meaningless early Rangers goal.
It just goes to show how deeply Ferguson instilled the Liverpool hatred in these guys.
Imagine VVD in that situation in 10 years time. Same goal against united would be greeted with a "who cares"
Surprised Owen didn't join in.

Ferdinand is such a prick.
Very happy for Rio to keep doing it, celebrate like a twat then later sit down like a chump just like against Barca.

Wish they'd show his face for our goals but they don't because they are c*nts.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
I like Rio Ferdinand. What he did with Ole and Ronaldo is stuff of Liverpool legend. :D

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Is quite funny Rangers celebrating like mad going 1-0 up then getting pummelled. feck them.

crossy1686

career ending
On Nunez:

Boy is a natural goalscoring machine. Sit back, enjoy the ride.
He was excellent today. full of hustle and playing well. Took a bunch of real hard hits and got on with it no whinging no dip in form. Scored for fun.

Hes still raw and learning the system but the kids the real deal. The Ghosts of Anfield will take him the rest of the way.
Good goal. The lack of finesse and quality in his overall game is concerning though
That last post got countless abuse. From lamenting the 'modern day fan' to comparison's to Haaland and Cisse.

Chief123

It’s cute how they are getting a warm feeling in the tummy about Nunez last night. It’s a joy watching him this season. He’s so shite.

They are trying to convince themselves they might have a chance on the weekend.

crossy1686

career ending
It’s cute how they are getting a warm feeling in the tummy about Nunez last night. It’s a joy watching him this season. He’s so shite.

They are trying to convince themselves they might have a chance on the weekend.
My favourite part about the Nunez thing is how everyone on the internet is wrong and only they can see his true potential, and then when one of them says "actually, they may have a point" they get abused and banned.

Also, he found his level last night, the SPL.

Dumbstar

Supports
Liverpool
Unfortunately, Rio isn't anywhere near that influential at United. Woodward saw a cheap win and an easy decision.
Woodward is Woodward. But Rio gave Woodward the matches. And the fireworks. And the gun powder factory. Proper legend. :)

Chief123

My favourite part about the Nunez thing is how everyone on the internet is wrong and only they can see his true potential, and then when one of them says "actually, they may have a point" they get abused and banned.

Also, he found his level last night, the SPL.
They’ll be back to scratching their heads again when they get pumped on the weekend and Nunez is bouncing around trying to stay on his feet.

Conor

On Nunez:

That last post got countless abuse. From lamenting the 'modern day fan' to comparison's to Haaland and Cisse.
The Rangers keeper couldn't have tried less to save his goal, it was actually baffling.

Dumbstar

Supports
Liverpool
The Rangers keeper couldn't have tried less to save his goal, it was actually baffling.
That goalie was proper shit. In slow motion you could see the ball rolling almost into the middle of the goal. :lol: And what was he doing for Salah's second. Serious senior moments from him.

Rangers were just the team we, and Nunez, and Salah, needed right now.

FriedClams

That goalie was proper shit. In slow motion you could see the ball rolling almost into the middle of the goal. :lol: And what was he doing for Salah's second. Serious senior moments from him.

Rangers were just the team we, and Nunez, and Salah, needed right now.
yeah you guys have looked incredible since beating Bournemouth 9-0:lol:

Last edited:

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
So let me get this straight, even though Liverpool don’t have a chance at the league you all want City to win on Sunday. You want the team that has taken over your city and basically has become your daddy for the last decade to win. It’s sad that you have given up on hope of reclaiming the city but I suppose that’s explainable considering your neighbors dominance over you. Have fun rooting for them.
*not RAWK

Superden

ideally its 0-0, with a mass brawl leading to suspensions and points deductions for both teams, otherwise city to win 7-0, why would any utd fan think any different.

MUFC OK

Can't wait till my contract ends and I can feck that load of bellends off. Bet that tosser Humphrey still hasn't apologised for his disgraceful antics in Paris?
@crossy1686 this one is the pick of the bunch for me.

MUFC OK

I guarantee you his BT contract was one of those free one's you get when you buy a new phone.
Hahah.. I'm not going to speculate on the circumstances in which the phone in question or BT contract were acquired.

Status
Not open for further replies.